Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here (4440 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
he is not making it harder. He is actually making it better. They are becoming too soft and unrealistic in the west. They need a psycho like him to flay them. People have become too soft and sensitive in that society. I love that he is a brut and ruffles those bunch of snowflakes. Really needed. He is doing something rhat society needs more of else we get this sisssy society where people dont even know how to react to bullies cos all they want is a feminine like society were even men cry and are weak.

So hard he ran away to Romania abi? LoLz.

See, you have fallen for his bullshit. Don't lie to yourself bro.

This guy is not any kind of saviour for society, if anything he is the epitome of what is wrong with humans. Greed, over consumption and hubris.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

What better role model are there?

He has the class, the network, the body, the money, and the mentality most men dream to have.

95% of the time, he speaks facts, facts that would have helped most men if they think exactly like he did.

3% of the time, he's being a troll or intentionally exaggerating his view to trigger reaction.

1% of the time. Bro is saying utter nonsense.

I bet you, you can't mention 5 statement he has made that happens to be trash.

This is trash.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

So hard he ran away to Romania abi? LoLz.

See, you have fallen for his bullshit. Don't lie to yourself bro.

This guy is not any kind of saviour for society, if anything he is the epitome of what is wrong with humans. Greed, over consumption and hubris.
savior? I see you dont understand anything i am saying. You really think i see him as savior? I see him as necessary evil. Extemely necessary as amatter of fact. I see your sentiments are not making you read my comments objectively. Not everyone can understand anyway. So not surprised
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

This is trash.
yes we need people tosay these things.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
maxevans:

Andrew Tate Calmly DISMANTLES Feminism In Front Of Piers Morgan [REACTION !!!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHrAfcWBLDw

LoLz! Dodging the question so that he is not any more apparent that he's the misogynist he is.

Look at you celebrating this hypocritical nonsense. It has nothing to do with him but you want him to show up Western society. Why is he not showing up Afghani society? Because subjugation of women is just fine and dandy while allowing women have equality is just so damning? LMFAO!

Bro this is pure bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
yes we need people tosay these things.

We need more people to further religious hate? Really?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
savior? I see you dont understand anything i am saying. You really think i see him as savior? I see him as necessary evil. Extemely necessary as amatter of fact. I see your sentiments are not making you read my comments objectively. Not everyone can understand anyway. So not surprised

Necessary for what?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2022
maxevans:

Andrew Tate Calmly DISMANTLES Feminism In Front Of Piers Morgan [REACTION !!!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHrAfcWBLDw

The same person saying life is war says war is pointless. Just how hypocritical do you need this guy to be?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Oga just post where the lady said it was fun.

Here is the gf they claimed he flogged coming out to say it was how they usually had sex and had fun

. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/andrew-tates-ex-sets-record-8213969
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

The same person saying life is war says war is pointless. Just how hypocritical do you need this guy to be?
lol. Again you dont get it. All that is important is that he says what he wants to say. Some men idolize him. I dont, but i think we need people like him. The world is going crazy with checking what people say.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Necessary for what?
i see you just want to be talking. Go figure. If you cant you just cant. I am not here for you. Check the topic of the thread. It is for those who get why people like andrew tate is needed. Not for people like you.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:

As said before you know nothing. You just following what they want you to hear. I follow this man and most things about him have been deleted. The lady made a video on this and it has been deleted by youtube but here is a source that used to have the video link.

https://thesportsgrail.com/watch-it-was-pure-game-andrew-tate-ex-girlfriend-clarifies-he-didnt-hit-her-after-video-of-him-beating-woman-goes-viral-on-twitter-reddit-and-instagram/

I honestly dont care about your opinion. It does not matter. People like tate exist and sissies can keep crying and wishing for everyone to be nice. That is not reality.

Happy he exists and hope more of him come up to give reality check to pipe dreamers of a femine politically correct society

LoLz! You put a link to a defunct video.

Doesn't matter if you care about my opinion or not , what you should care about is how you evaluate the things you add to your life especially from fuckheads like Tate.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HomoSapiien: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
role model. I never said anything about him being my role model. The world needs more men like him i asure you. Such crazies shake things up as it should be. His existence is needed to prey on weaklings and trust me, we have too many simpletons in the society that need to be trashed. The world has turned to a joke.

Women are already preying on weak men, why should we have more men preying on them instead of trying to bring them out of their miseries?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
i see you just want to be talking. Go figure. If you cant you just cant. I am not here for you. Check the topic of the thread. It is for those who get why people like andrew tate is needed. Not for people like you.

LoLz. Why is it that once people get into any sort of cultish behaviour they never seem to be able to discuss it rational? You are buying into the cult of this guy's personality. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. Again you dont get it. All that is important is that he says what he wants to say. Some men idolize him. I dont, but i think we need people like him. The world is going crazy with checking what people say.

Because what people say can lead to harm. And we have tools that can broadcast and accelerate that harm.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! You put a link to a defunct video.

Doesn't matter if you care about my opinion or not , what you should care about is how you evaluate the things you add to your life especially from fuckheads like Tate.
exactly why you are jam talking. You do not even know the volume of content of this guy that has been deleted from the internet. You have no idea. You think you qould just google and find? I am wasting my time replying you. Cos you are just jumping into this and reading stuff you can find from google. There was a time youtube would ban your account for just mentioning andrew tate and you are expecting to find videos. These are videos i have watched and many have watched. The feminists are always out cancelling anything they dont like relating to tate. Most of these videos dont last a week online.

As said before no point replying you. Believe what you want. Not that i want to convince you anyway.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Why is it that once people get into any sort of cultish behaviour they never seem to be able to discuss it rational? You are buying into the cult of this guy's personality. Mark my words.
it is not a discussion oga. I am not here to convince you.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
it is not a discussion oga. I am not here is convince you.

LoLz. OK sir.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Women are already preying on weak men, why should we have more men preying on them instead of trying to bring them out of their miseries?
that is life oga. You learn the hard way
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
exactly why you are jam talking. You do not even know the volume of content of this guy that has been deleted from the internet. You have no idea. You think you qould just google and find? I am wasting my time replying you. Cos you are just jumping into this and reading stuff you can find from google. There was a time youtube would ban your account for just mentioning andrew tate and you are expecting to find videos. These are videos i have watched and many have watched. The feminists are always out cancelling anything they dont like relating to tate. Most of these videos dont last a week online.

As said before no point replying you. Believe what you want. Not that i want to convince you anyway.

LoLz. Everything about him is banned but I can find direct quotes of him saying trash.

No wahala bro.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Everything about him is banned but I can find direct quotes of him saying trash.

No wahala bro.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/andrew-tates-ex-sets-record-8213969

You find what you are looking for. They leave thise things to give you the exact picture they want to paint in your head

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

No wahala bro.
again you honestly are just checking google. So obvious you never knew tate until recently. Lol

That is a link regarding his ex girlfriend. Trust me tate would be in prison now if he truely abused her. You dont know the number of people looking for ways to nail him.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HomoSapiien: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
that is life oga. You learn the hard way

Naso. Na why you dey support Atiku the conman, so we can all learn the hard way. grin grin
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Naso. Na why you dey support Atiku the conman, so we can all learn the hard way. grin grin
yeah. Exactly.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:

You find what you are looking for. They leave thise things to give you the exact picture they want to paint in your head

LoLz. OK let's say the record has been set straight on that issue.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

What better role model are there?

He has the class, the network, the body, the money, and the mentality most men dream to have.

95% of the time, he speaks facts, facts that would have helped most men if they think exactly like he did.

3% of the time, he's being a troll or intentionally exaggerating his view to trigger reaction.

1% of the time. Bro is saying utter nonsense.

I bet you, you can't mention 5 statement he has made that happens to be trash.

Hypocritical trash

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

you did not know cos you are just learning of the guy. I know it was laughable when i said the videos are deleted from the internet. You have no idea how much they are fighting to cancel this guy. To the extent the man cannot even use banks again. All banks in the US refuse him service. Any way as said before not here to convice anyone. Follow what the western media wants you to believe
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Hypocritical trash
we all know he says trash. The person you quoted already said he says trash. Not new.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by cezarman(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Pusssy angry
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2022
cezarman:

Pusssy angry

Oh right let's keep arguing over what is in evidence. Is it Andrew Tate that taught you that or you are just that clueless?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
we all know he says trash. The person you quoted already said he says trash. Not new.

He said 1% is trash I say 90% is trash. The 10% that isn't trash is when he makes factual statements like my name is Andrew Tate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Oh right let's keep arguing over what is in evidence. Is it Andrew Tate that taught you that or you are just that clueless?
what evidence. Do you know how much that woman can make if truly andrew tate abused her? Do you know the number of feminists that would support her and rallies they would have to ensure she wins the case? Lol. Smh. People enjoy things like that and the media knows how to twist stories for consumers like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says / Reasons Why Women Cheat / Women With Big Butts Are Smarter Than Those With Small Butts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.