Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here (4429 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

He said 1% is trash I say 90% is trash. The 10% that isn't trash is when he makes factual statements like my name is Andrew Tate.
lol. Sentiment
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

This is trash.
Where is the trash here?

Write out the "trash" here.
This is culled from one of the numerous Hadith in Islam. It's like posting a Bible verse.

You can do better. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
you did not know cos you are just learning of the guy. I know it was laughable when i said the videos are deleted from the internet. You have no idea how much they are fighting to cancel this guy. To the extent the man cannot even use banks again. All banks in the US refuse him service. Any way as said before not here to convice anyone. Follow what the western media wants you to believe

This is why I say he is a conspiracy theorist. How is everyone fighting to cancel him but he is on Piers Morgan?

Do you know why all banks in the US refuse him service?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Hypocritical trash
Yea. His take on "reading books" and "football is a tool of the matrix" take are the only 2 take even his fans agree are a "Rare Tate L".

You ought to have so many for you to prove my statistics wrong. You only posted 1 trash so far.

On the other hand, I can post the 95% of his common Tate W. for you.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Where is the trash here?

This is culled from one of the numerous Hadith in Islam. It's like posting a Bible verse.

It is trash because it is designed to relegate women to second class people.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Martinez39s(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror, all your takes on Andrew Tate are spot on! grin Seems I'm not the only one who has done his due diligence on that guy. Also, I share your sentiments about Tate.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Where is the trash here?

see be like it is better to leave this man. Na persin wey believe in faries and butterflies lovey world
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
HardMirror, all your takes on Andrew Tate are spot on! grin Seems I'm not the only one who has done his due diligence on that guy. Also, I share your sentiments about Tate.
glad to hear this. Thanks
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

It is trash because it is designed to relegate women to second class people.
but it is the reality of the religion is it not?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Yea. His take on "reading books" and "football is a tool of the matrix" take are the only 2 take even his fans agree are a "Rare Tate L".

You ought to have so many for you to prove my statistics wrong. You only posted 1 trash so far.

On the other hand, I can post the 95% of his common Tate W. for you.

Did you read my first response to you? You asked for 5 and I gave you more than 5.

Post 5 of his statements you think are Ws.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
but it is the reality of the religion is it not?

Exactly. Why would he promote that?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly. Why would he promote that?
cos he is a brut that loves mocking those who believe the world is sweet. It is his character
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
see be like it is better to leave this man. Na persin wey believe in faries and butterflies lovey world

LoLz! Even after writing I know that life is hard. You need to strawman me harder bro. LMFAO!
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
cos he is a brut that loves mocking those who believe the world is sweet. It is his character

So he converted to Islam to mock people? And misogyny is now good? LMFAO!
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Even after writing I know that life is hard. You need to strawman me harder bro. LMFAO!
i dont need to. The man found a character that works for him. It made him rich, made him popular. You much understand that this man is living out a character. I have listened to him talk about his story and realization of how he could break out to become rich. You need all these pieces to understand what is going on. He found it and he is using it. Why i say only a fool will idolize him, but i really think he is a necessary evil as i have said before. He says a lot of things that needs to be said and most people are afraid of saying. Even the islamic quotes. We need people to say these things cos they are real and we cannot pretend they are not. People believe these things, so let him say it. Let people cry and whine about it. In the end he is clear that if you dont like aomething then do something about it. So if you dont like it then challenge him and others like him. But we must not stop them from speaking in the first place.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
i dont need to. The man found a character that works for him. It made him rich, made him popular. You much understand that this man is living out a character. I have listened to him talk about his story and realization of how he could break out to become rich. You need all these pieces to understand what is going on. He found it and he is using it. Why i say only a fool will idolize him, but i really think he is a necessary evil as i have said before. He says a lot of things that needs to be said and most people are afraid of saying. Even the islamic quotes. We need people to say these things cos they are real and we cannot pretend they are not. People believe these things, so let him say it. Let people cry and whine about it. In the end he is clear that if you dont like aomething then do something about it. So if you dont like it then challenge him and others like him. But we must not stop them from speaking in the first place.

So you became a fan? Or why is your topic calling on Andrew Tate fans?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

So you became a fan? Or why is your topic calling on Andrew Tate fans?
yes i am a fan. I support him causing trouble 100%
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
yes i am a fan.

You are a fan of a person who promotes misogyny because somehow society needs his like to correct itself, is that the gist of it?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

You are a fan of a person who promotes misogyny because somehow society needs his like to correct itself, is that the gist of it?
yes i am. Happy?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maverick1995: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Honestly, Andrew Tate has helped me in so many ways I can't imagine.
His stance about different aspects of life has helped me reshape my thinking pattern.
LordReed, you're this way because you're yet to know how the world works. Have you researched?; Don't you know the west are controlled by a special sect (what he refers to as the matrix). Don't you know that the media is their tool?. Honestly, you are mentally blind if you think this world is a fair play-out. There's a bunch of shit you are yet to understand.
I recently read about different sets of creative inventions killed in their embryonic stages because of these same organized group of control freaks (take time to search YouTube about the inventor of a car running on water). Think about Michael Jackson - you think what they said killed him is the truth?.. nah.. what about Kanye west?.. have you checked what is going on with him?; Same shit, the fucking Matrix!!!
And Andrew is very correct about women.. Most guys now are just too stupid for pussy.
I'm currently listening to his lecture on business & guy ..... He is a beast!. I've done one week of implementation & I'm seeing results.

Andrew is the man I never saw or had.. he speaks eloquently & intelligently. He is well built physical, has enough cash & very Very business savvy.. Dude!, Open your eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2022
maverick1995:
His stance about different aspects of life has helped me reshape my thinking pattern.
LordReed, you're this way because you're yet to know how the world works. Have you researched?; Don't you know the west are controlled by a special sect (what he refers to as the matrix). Don't you know that the media is their tool?. Honestly, you are mentally blind if you think this world is a fair play-out. There's a bunch of shit you are yet to understand.
I recently read about different sets of creative inventions killed in their embryonic stages because of these same organized group of control freaks (take time to search YouTube about the inventor of a car running on water). Think about Michael Jackson - you think what they said killed him is the truth?.. nah.. what about Kanye west?.. have you checked what is going on with him?; Same shit, the fucking Matrix!!!
And Andrew is very correct about women.. Most guys now are just too stupid for pussy.
I'm currently listening to his lecture on business & guy ..... He is a beast!. I've done one week of implementation & I'm seeing results.

Andrew is the man I never saw or had.. he speaks eloquently & intelligently. He is well built physical, has enough cash & very Very business savvy.. Dude!, Open your eyes.
you are right but i also hope you kow he preys on insecure men to make money. Dont follow him blindly. You can learn a lot from him and through his experience a lot of things people would not dare to say, but be careful of following everything he says. Use your head that is the whole idea of tate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maverick1995: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2022
You don't even know what men go through in the west.
I wish I could speak with you, I'll be able to do buccal delivery well. I don't relish thumbing my phone's screen.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
yes i am. Happy?

LoLz. Nope I am not happy. I thought your escape from religion via rational thought would make you less susceptible to this kind of nonsense but I guess you'll live your life the best way you see fit. I wish you good luck on your journey.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2022
maverick1995:

I am sure I have more years on the earth than you and have had tasted more extremes than you but sure let's embrace the bullshit because he has cash. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maverick1995: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
you are right but i also hope you kow he preys on insecure men to make money. Dont follow him blindly. You can learn a lot from him and through his experience a lot of things people would not dare to say, but be careful of following everything he says. Use your head that is the whole idea of tate.

Yeah, I savvy.
I listen to him majorly cause of his business experience & his take on life as a man.
Truely, men ought to be mentally tough, physically fit & astute business wise.
Ever since I started working out, some things makes a whole lot of sense to me.

His take on hoarding different ladies is a no for me.
I'm a proponent of monogamy. One bitch is enough.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Did you read my first response to you? You asked for 5 and I gave you more than 5.

Post 5 of his statements you think are Ws.

ON DEPRESSION

"Depression is not real. Feeling depressed is real. So, you can feel depressed, but you feel depressed and that is a natural, biological, evolutionary trigger for you to change something in your life.

That’s your own mind telling you ‘you’re unhappy about X’. If I went to jail today, I’d be depressed because I’m in jail. I haven’t caught depression, I don’t have a disease, I’m just upset with my situation.”

ON DOING THINGS BY FEELINGS
The Person who goes to the gym regardless of how they feel will always beat the person who goes to the gym when they feel like going to the gym.

ON MASCULINITY
If you could choose to build yourself from the ground up… Like from a video game, just tick characteristic boxes and build yourself, nobody would choose to be a liberal soy boy. Nobody would choose to be a small weak guy who has to cry when he gets upset.”

On Veganism and vegetarians

Why am I supposed to feel guilty for destroying an animal so that I can grow when every single thing that’s ever existed ever has destroyed something else to grow. What, I’m going to come along and be Mr. Nice Guy and I’m gonna undo the laws of the universe.

You think because you sit there and eat tofu that you’re somehow changing the basic universal constants of the reality we exist within. You’re not changing sh*t. You’re a dork.”

“When you’re saying ‘I’m a vegetarian or a vegan’, you’re saying ‘I deny reality, I deny one of the most basic fundamentals of reality’ which is for something to live, something else must die.”

On LGBTQ
"I'm not anti gay, I'm not anti transgender, I'm not anti any of these things. But what I am anti- is, if you believe the kind of sex you like to have are sex that won't bring about reproduction, good for you. But don't come to my kids and try to program your LGBTQ agenda into them, they are my kids, not yours.

Leave the kids alone!"

ON BOUNDARIES WITH WOMEN

"If I have a chick, even though I know she won’t let them smash. Even though I know she knows what they’re about. Even though I know she’s loyal to me.

If you want me to truly love you, you are my girl. And no one’s gonna be allowed to even try. Even though I know you won’t let them… If you wanna go to the club you can go with me.”
Out of respect for me, it’s not jealousy, it’s territorialism."

------------

Ps: There are 100 more takes but time won't permit to share.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Nope I am not happy. I thought your escape from religion via rational thought would make you less susceptible to this kind of nonsense but I guess you'll live your life the best way you see fit. I wish you good luck on your journey.
hahahaha. And here you are susceptible to mainstream media. What were u expecting of me? To be a libral sissy? To support that people should be silenced because i dont like what they are saying. Do you know i have no pity for deborah that was killed? You know why? I speak hausa and i listened to what she said. I have lived in sokoto for 2 years. We live in a world where people are animals first before they are people. Why did she say what she said when she knew the consequence in her society? This is exactly what tate talks about. We cannot be defending idiots blindly. I am an atheist 100% and i am 100% liberal to the extent i think people like tate must not be silenced. Let us hear everyone. Only weaklings want to shut others up like the feminists are doing

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

ON DEPRESSION

"Depression is not real. Feeling depressed is real. So, you can feel depressed, but you feel depressed and that is a natural, biological, evolutionary trigger for you to change something in your life.

That’s your own mind telling you ‘you’re unhappy about X’. If I went to jail today, I’d be depressed because I’m in jail. I haven’t caught depression, I don’t have a disease, I’m just upset with my situation.”

The Person who goes to the gym regardless of how they feel will always beat the person who goes to the gym when they feel like going to the gym.

ON MASCULINITY
If you could choose to build yourself from the ground up… Like from a video game, just tick characteristic boxes and build yourself, nobody would choose to be a liberal soy boy. Nobody would choose to be a small weak guy who has to cry when he gets upset.”

Why am I supposed to feel guilty for destroying an animal so that I can grow when every single thing that’s ever existed ever has destroyed something else to grow. What, I’m going to come along and be Mr. Nice Guy and I’m gonna undo the laws of the universe.

You think because you sit there and eat tofu that you’re somehow changing the basic universal constants of the reality we exist within. You’re not changing sh*t. You’re a dork.”

“When you’re saying ‘I’m a vegetarian or a vegan’, you’re saying ‘I deny reality, I deny one of the most basic fundamentals of reality’ which is for something to live, something else must die.”

On LGBTQ
"I'm not anti gay, I'm not anti transgender, I'm not anti any of these things. But what I am anti- is, if you believe the kind of sex you like to have are sex that won't bring about reproduction, good for you. But don't come to my kids and try to program your LGBTQ agenda into them, they are my kids, not yours.

Leave the kids alone!"

ON BOUNDARIES WITH WOMEN

"If I have a chick, even though I know she won’t let them smash. Even though I know she knows what they’re about. Even though I know she’s loyal to me.

If you want me to truly love you, you are my girl. And no one’s gonna be allowed to even try. Even though I know you won’t let them… If you wanna go to the club you can go with me.”

------------

i love his take on depression most especially. I used to be suicidal. He changed my mindset. I used to believe it was ok for men to cry until i listened to tate and i agree, it is not ok for men to cry.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maverick1995: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:

I'll never enrol into hustler's university. But I can try the "war room"; a network is very very important to succeed especially when you're doing it with like minds (I can stomach his delivery on having a strong network).
Instead of hustler's university, I'll just learn digital skills here myself. And mind you, Nigeria is not Romania or America - the modus-operandi of the different climes are varied.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

ON DEPRESSION

ON MASCULINITY

On LGBTQ

Leave the kids alone!"

ON BOUNDARIES WITH WOMEN

------------

Funny that humans pretend they are not animals. If you think you are not an animal, it doea not change the reality that you are and others are too. If you are stupid they will over ride you. The west will fall if they continue to be stupid. Look at the case of russia and usa. Russia got an arms dealer in a prisoner swap where usa got a drug user that hates America. Stupidity
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2022
maverick1995:

I'll never enrol into hustler's university. But I can try the "war room"; a network is very very important to succeed especially when you're doing it with like minds (I can stomach his delivery on having a strong network).
Instead of hustler's university, I'll just learn digital skills here myself. And mind you, Nigeria is not Romania or America - the modus-operandi of the different climes are varied.
yes it is ok when you know exactly what you are going for. I agree.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
hahahaha. And here you are susceptible to mainstream media. What were u expecting of me? To be a libral sissy? To support that people should be silenced because i dont like what they are saying. Do you know i have no pity for deborah that was killed? You know why? I speak hausa and i listened to what she said. I have lived in sokoto for 2 years. We live in a world where people are animals first before they are people. Why did she say what she said when she knew the consequence in her society? This is exactly what tate talks about. We cannot be defending idiots blindly. I am an atheist 100% and i am 100% liberal to the extent i think people like tate must not be silenced. Let us hear everyone. Only weaklings want to shut others up like the feminists are doing

Where did I say Tate needs to be silenced? Do you think calling out bullshit is silencing? So you calling out the bullshit of religion is you silencing religion?

You can disagree with someone without becoming inoculated to their suffering. Deborah was foolish but her death was a murder and miscarriage of justice. No-one, absolutely no-one deserves to die for expressing their views on religious figures. As a 100% liberal I would have thought you'd agree with that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / Help Me I'm In Relationship With Big Wahala / Busty Instagram Slay Queens And Their "Real Bodies."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.