Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here (4411 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Martinez39s(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
whole it is true that clinical depression is real, most cases do not need the medical intervention or classification it is given. I have been depressed, had depressed family members it is all nonsense to claim you need medical help to get out of depression. We are nurturing weakness in the name of clinical depression. Anyone who is weak and stupid should buy into the nonsense of being depressed
Clinical depression is real, but most people do not have clinical depression. It is rare. What most people are calling depression/clinical depression is just what I call circumstatial depression: sadness and despair brought on by harsh, hopeless, shameful and unfavourable life outcomes and situations.

Let these so-called depressed folks win the jackpot, achieve their goals or get out of their mess by any means, you will see that the depression will disappear. Even people who are circumstatially depressed do contemplate suicide. That is life. Life is hard, and life happens. People do not understand that you can't be happy all the time or be always free from worries, and that life can drag you to a place where it takes a toll on your mental strength. It is just life; determined people simply understand that life is what it is and they discipline themselves, toughen up, work smart and remain consistent to put themselves in better life situations. Others keep screaming depression.

Clinical depression is a defect of certain neurotransmitters and neuroreceptors in the brain. It can be inherited or acquired due to certain habits eg.excessive drug addiction, etc. Most people do not have this. If you give people who are clinical depressed huge money, they will just be rich depressed folks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
i was at that time disappointed with myself.
It's our reaction to an occurrence or circumstances that causes every kind of depression.

Because of the circumstances at that time, you "chose to be disappointed".

If you had could have laughed the circumstances off, you wouldn't have felt depressed.

That's just it.

React differently to whatever is causing that feeling and you will be fine. It's the power of the mind!

This is my second favorite Andrew Tate's take (I'm spillin' it here because it gels well with the discussion) :

"There's only one thing on the planet you actually have control over.

You can't control the weather , you can't control your health, you can't control other people.

The only thing you can actually truly control is what you think.
That's the only thing you can change in real time.

You can be thinking of red, and decide to start thinking of blue.
If you cannot control your own mind, then you go through life with zero control, zero influence.

You become just a weather in the wind, waiting for life to blow you from happy places to sad places to happy places and back to sad places.

It's your asset, it's your Ally, it's your friend."

------------------------------

The construct of the previous society ensured everyone had a level of control over their mind, so depression wasn't a thing.

Even in third world countries, there are just too many forces that enforces you to take control of your mind to a certain degree.

It's why many people only ever hear of clinical depression through the media, many rarely, in 3rd world countries ever knows anyone who knows anyone that is battling depression.

If, by reacting differently to a circumstance you can stop feeling depressed, then tell me how clinica depression is real.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Depression is clinically viewed as a mental health disorder. That's a completely farce, it ain't real. If you are feeling depressed, it's no different as you feeling excited or being angry.
How that managed to confuse you is beyond me.

You'll need to show me in the DSM where depression is listed as a mental disorder. I asked you to define depression, can you do that?

You yourself preceded the statement with "if" , then you go ahead to say "where does anybody get that choice?".
That's a clear conditional statement, how don't you get simple things like this because of your default "whatever comes out of that guy is trash" mindset?

Then it is pointless since it is not a choice we can make.

If that choice was possible, every man won't pick the fat, lazy, dumb and sorry version of themselves. So, given that you can pay with your time to get most of those features you would like to have (as you can with a click in video games), why don't you do it?

Video games are a fantasy. It's a problem if you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

It's not going to change any day.

It probably will after both you and I are long dead, the technology is still in its infancy. It will be like someone in the infancy of television saying it will never be in virtually every home.

haaaaaa..... shit!

Atheists ought to understand sentence structures better. Are you telling me you don't understand the context there?
Don't be petty because you want to score cheap points.

What context again? Does he have kids or not, what context do you need to answer a simple question?

Yes. Having 8 year old kids think or feel they are a girl within and therefore need to morph into one artificially is indoctrination.

LoLz what has that got to do with knowing what LGBTQ is? Have people not been feeling that way before now?

What is the meaning of indoctrination?

He's being objective. The world has been run that way. They higher a man climbs on the social ladder, the easier it is for him to run harems on girls who are themselves willing to be associated with him.
If women do the same, the society sees her as more of a prostitute.

It's the way of the world and Tate does swing that way.

But, i get, he just has to be painted a misogynist despite the fact that women don't have problems with being baby mamas.

Naa he's a misogynist who doesn't want that part of the status quo to change. If women are empowered will they go into some man's harem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by SIRTee15: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

What better role model are there?

He has the class, the network, the body, the money, and the mentality most men dream to have.

95% of the time, he speaks facts, facts that would have helped most men if they think exactly like he did.

3% of the time, he's being a troll or intentionally exaggerating his view to trigger reaction.

1% of the time. Bro is saying utter nonsense.

I bet you, you can't mention 5 statement he has made that happens to be trash.

1. I can't perform CPR on you except u are a hot female chick.
He doesn't even know what CPR is all about anyway.
2. I will collect 80 percent of wages of my girlfriend if she's into only fans.
Like seriously, what stops him from opening only fans and posting his own naked picture I'm sure girls and gays will drool.
3. Female pilots are incompetent, I can't allow them to drive my plane.
4. If a see young female a private jet, she is definitely into hook up or whatever word he used.
Meaning women can't own private jet, they can't be daughters or relatives or friends of private jet owners.
5. ISIS are true Muslims because they do what do book say, kill non Muslims and behead them.
Well, now that he's a muslim I hope he doesn't end up a terrorist.
6. If I tell my wife to make 2 cup of tea every morning , and decide to drink one and throw the other away, she shouldn't question my motive but continue to make 2 cup of tea every morning.
Does that even make sense.
7. Depression isn't real. If u are depressed as a man, u are a failure. If u are taking anti depressant, then u are useless.
8. If a woman is dating a guy, she belongs to him, and she is his property.

The guy is a fvcking scammer. He created hustlers university and told teen boys and delusional young men to subscribe with 50 dollars a month. In return, he will teach them how to get attractive girls and drive Bugatti within couple of years. How's that even possible?
He post controversial videos that appeal to lonely and dissatisfied young men. The aim is for them to subscribe to his hustlers university so he could continue to rip them off their hard earned cash. They not gonna learn anything other than multi level marketing training which is posting Tate's video on social media and getting referrals in return. Another pyramid scam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Clinical depression is real, but most people do not have clinical depression. It is rare. What most people are calling depression/clinical depression is just what I call circumstatial depression: sadness and despair brought on by harsh, hopeless, shameful and unfavourable life outcomes and situations.

Let these so-called depressed folks win the jackpot, achieve their goals or get out of their mess by any means, you will see that the depression will disappear. Even people who are circumstatially depressed do contemplate suicide. That is life. Life is hard, and life happens. People do not understand that you can't be happy all the time or be always free from worries, and that life can drag you to a place where it takes a toll on your mental strength. It is just life; determined people simply understand that life is what it is and they discipline themselves, toughen up, work smart and remain consistent to put themselves in better life situations. Others keep screaming depression.

Clinical depression is a defect of certain neurotransmitters and neuroreceptors in the brain. It can be inherited or acquired due to certain habits eg.excessive drug addiction, etc. Most people do not have this. If you give people who are clinical depressed huge money, they will just be rich depressed folks.
exactly. Thanks for elaborating
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

If, by reacting differently to a circumstance you can stop feeling depressed, then tell me how clinica depression is real.

Not always. Some people are unable to regulate the hormones that make for healthy emotions, that is why they need antidepressants. They don't give you medicine just because you are feeling sad. Also depression is not circumstances based, a person can have everything and still have depression.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
you are laughing as if i did not prove the first one. I have long realized there is no point discussing this topic with you. Only reason i keep replying is to keep the thread going.

And did I argue any further when you showed me? It's not that hard bro. LoLz
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

And did I argue any further when you showed me? It's not that hard bro. LoLz
i almost did not bother because it was obvious you were just echoing what the left wing media want you to know
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
i almost did not bother because it was obvious you were just echoing what the left wing media want you to know

Dude it's not that hard, just produce the counter information.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Dude it's not that hard, just produce the counter information.
keep waiting. You really think i care that u know more?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
keep waiting. You really think i care that u know more?

I already told you it's not my concern if you don't care but I care that the information you are presenting to me is factual.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

I already told you it's not my concern if you don't care but I care that the information you are presenting to me is factual.
square
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maverick1995: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

1. I can't perform CPR on you except u are a hot female chick.
He doesn't even know what CPR is all about anyway.
2. I will collect 80 percent of wages of my girlfriend if she's into only fans.
Like seriously, what stops him from opening only fans and posting his own naked picture I'm sure girls and gays will drool.
3. Female pilots are incompetent, I can't allow them to drive my plane.
4. If a see young female a private jet, she is definitely into hook up or whatever word he used.
Meaning women can't own private jet, they can't be daughters or relatives or friends of private jet owners.
5. ISIS are true Muslims because they do what do book say, kill non Muslims and behead them.
Well, now that he's a muslim I hope he doesn't end up a terrorist.
6. If I tell my wife to make 2 cup of tea every morning , and decide to drink one and throw the other away, she shouldn't question my motive but continue to make 2 cup of tea every morning.
Does that even make sense.
7. Depression isn't real. If u are depressed as a man, u are a failure. If u are taking anti depressant, then u are useless.
8. If a woman is dating a guy, she belongs to him, and she is his property.

The guy is a fvcking scammer. He created hustlers university and told teen boys and delusional young men to subscribe with 50 dollars a month. In return, he will teach them how to get attractive girls and drive Bugatti within couple of years. How's that even possible?
He post controversial videos that appeal to lonely and dissatisfied young men. The aim is for them to subscribe to his hustlers university so he could continue to rip them off their hard earned cash. They not gonna learn anything other than multi level marketing training which is posting Tate's video on social media and getting referrals in return. Another pyramid scam.

Where did this asinine cerebral "shorted", "I just waltz into a conversatory alcove & submit my non-needed missive" crawl out from?.

It is in your place to sift the content of his bringings; utilize the useful peculiars & discard the others. Nobody asks you to gulp everything hook, line & bait.
For crying out loud, We all have brains dude!

Still doesn't change the narrative that Tate is truely a TOP G!; I fucking respect him.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by SIRTee15: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
maverick1995:

Where did this asinine cerebral "shorted", "I just waltz into a conversatory alcove & submit my non-needed missive" crawl out from?.

It is in your place to sift the content of his bringings; utilize the useful peculiars & discard the others. Nobody asks you to gulp everything hook, line & bait.

Still doesn't change the narrative that Tate is truely a TOP G!; I fucking respect him.

A top G for a loser like u. If his message helps u stop masturbating and gives u confidence to meet girls, good for u.
I just posted words that came out of his mouth that makes him misogynist and a dangerous role model for young men.
Someone who said rape victims should take responsibility and be blamed for being raped can't be a responsible role model.
His ban on social media was just.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by kazyhm(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
I started respecting him after the interview with pier Morgan.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by pansophist(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

I do not agree with lots of the views Andrew holds, such as sleeping around, but most times, he is right. He sees the world through the animalistic lens, the lenses through which animals and those that have a hard life see the world. Only women and men who are feminine will see his views as outrageous.

if you think society is all sweet and sugar, then you are naive. This world is brutal, it is not for the weak at all, and his life is an example of that. He is wealthy beyond the limit, a world champion in kickboxing, and handsome. And most importantly, he has courage. He defends his views in front of the world, but many folks who hate him can't even put their face and defend their hate, such cowards.

it is the same for folks that hate Jordan Peterson. These modafokas have not even listened to this man's speech or watched hours upon hours of his lectures. These weaklings are ideologically possessed, and if anything does not go through their woke mindset, they dismiss it as trash and mourn like a lost sheep. And this is why they suffer.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
pansophist:
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

I do not agree with lots of the views Andrew holds, such as sleeping around, but most times, he is right. He sees the world through the animalistic lens, the lenses through which animals and those that have a hard life see the world. Only women and men who are feminine will see his views as outrageous.

if you think society is all sweet and sugar, then you are naive. This world is brutal, it is not for the weak at all, and his life is an example of that. He is wealthy beyond the limit, a world champion in kickboxing, and handsome. And most importantly, he has courage. He defends his views in front of the world, but many folks who hate him can't even put their face and defend their hate, such cowards.

it is the same for folks that hate Jordan Peterson. These modafokas have not even listened to this man's speech or watched hours upon hours of his lectures. These weaklings are ideologically possessed, and if anything does not go through their woke mindset, they dismiss it as trash and mourn like a lost sheep. And this is why they suffer.
well said. Thanks
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
maverick1995:

that is a fact. The guy is a top g. Hate him all you want. He has moved to a society where he can florish left the qest and now in the arab world even converted to islam. Now that is a strategist. A man with exceptional intelligence that has rewarded him beyond measure.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maxevans: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2022
HardMirror:
well said. Thanks

Andrew Tate And Jordan Peterson Debate on Modern Women [REACTION !!!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9XzSX56iI

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by maxevans: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2022
HardMirror:
I love Andrew tate.
I think he is a predator and preys on the stupidity of some of his fans, but i absolutely understand the world is a jungle and the weak must perish.
Life aint for weaklings. Sorry folks.

If you love the guy, comment here.

CHIAN REYNOLDS AND ANDREW TATE FUN MOMENTS - Do You Give Head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ESYSivwS4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by dontrulee: 3:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Nice man, the I don't give a damn kind of guy, just not obsessed about him cos I also don't care
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/12/29/luxury-villa-of-influencer-andrew-tate-and-his-brother-tristan-raided-by-romanian-police/

HardMirror hope you and your fellow fans are watching.
sure. Did i not say he is a criminal? How many times should i tell u? Did i say he is a good person? Go back to the op and my responses to you. I still love the character he played and i hope we get more of him.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2022
dontrulee:
Nice man, the I don't give a damn kind of guy, just not obsessed about him cos I also don't care
exactly.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2022
HardMirror:
as i said in my original post, he is a crook, but i love him cos he understands the predator prey reality of life.
just one of my many responses to you Lordreed where i clearly stated that he is a crook. I saw him for exactly what he was and i clearly stated that there is a role he is playing that i love and that is to speakup freespeah must be 100% even if it is taggged hate speach or what ever. I dont care
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2022
HardMirror:
sure. Did i not say he is a criminal? How many times should i tell u? Did i say he is a good person? Go back to the op and my responses to you. I still love the character he played and i hope we get more of him.
HardMirror:
just one of my many responses to you Lordreed where i clearly stated that he is a crook. I saw him for exactly what he was and i clearly stated that there is a role he is playing that i love and that is to speakup freespeah must be 100% even if it is taggged hate speach or what ever. I dont care

I know you said that. I guess what I don't understand is what you mean by "love the character he played". If this was a movie I would understand but it isn't so I am baffled. Maybe you can explain it a little more. What do you mean when you say love?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

I know you said that. I guess what I don't understand is what you mean by "love the character he played". If this was a movie I would understand but it isn't so I am baffled. Maybe you can explain it a little more. What do you mean when you say love?
i love that he exists, i love that there is someone to enter the debate with senseless feminists. I love that he was raw in dealing with them. I absolutely loved that he gave them a run for their money. Pls spare me all these. Seems you are not on social media and dont know there was a need for someone to enter the mud pit with the extreme liberals. He was a dirty fighter and sometimes that is what mad people like the western snowflakes needs. Go and watch the documentary. Redpill. At least watch snippets of it to understand that they needed a pig to slug it with them in the mud. He was galant and i salute him. That is all i care for
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
HardMirror:
i love that he exists, i love that there is someone to enter the debate with senseless feminists. I love that he was raw in dealing with them. I absolutely loved that he gave them a run for their money. Pls spare me all these. Seems you are not on social media and dont know there was a need for someone to enter the mud pit with the extreme liberals. He was a dirty fighter and sometimes that is what mad people like the western snowflakes needs. Go and watch the documentary. Redpill. At least watch snippets of it to understand that they needed a pig to slug it with them in the mud. He was galant and i salute him. That is all i care for

Well I guess the Romanians are having none of his pig in the mud jazz, neither do I see the utility. The last thing western society needs is another criminal. We'll see how it goes.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

Well I guess the Romanians are having none of his pig in the mud jazz, neither do I see the utility. The last thing western society needs is another criminal. We'll see how it goes.

yes the need more zombies.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
HardMirror:
yes the need more zombies.

At least the zombies will live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Watch this if you want to gain some insight to the whole controversy and use your head.

Funny some people cant see and understand nada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sKRhmFCKBE

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
HardMirror:
I love Andrew tate.
I think he is a predator and preys on the stupidity of some of his fans, but i absolutely understand the world is a jungle and the weak must perish.
Life aint for weaklings. Sorry folks.

If you love the guy, comment here.
He's a coward preying on weak women.
What does he v to offer except money.
Or he ll boast he's good in bed?
That's why he can't v a legal union.
Now he's nabbed. He can start dating female prisoners of gays when he's jailed.
To boys here, follow his steps and see how you all ll be destroyed. It's not about feminism. It's about erasing demons off earth.
A lot of males that glorify his acts here deserve lynching!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.