Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here (4444 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Where did I say Tate needs to be silenced? Do you think calling out bullshit is silencing? So you calling out the bullshit of religion is you silencing religion?

You can disagree with someone without becoming inoculated to their suffering. Deborah was foolish but her death was a murder and miscarriage of justice. No-one, absolutely no-one deserves to die for expressing their views on religious figures. As a 100% liberal I would have thought you'd agree with that.
and where did i say you should not call him out. I am refering to those trying to silence him not you. Get your facts straight
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Where did I say Tate needs to be silenced? Do you think calling out bullshit is silencing? So you calling out the bullshit of religion is you silencing religion?

You can disagree with someone without becoming inoculated to their suffering. Deborah was foolish but her death was a murder and miscarriage of justice. No-one, absolutely no-one deserves to die for expressing their views on religious figures. As a 100% liberal I would have thought you'd agree with that.
as for the second part of your quote. The people that killed her are cowards. They are insecured and weaklings that cannot take insults. It is unfortunate but i have no pity to give. She was warned but she continued to post stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Did you read my first response to you? You asked for 5 and I gave you more than 5.
You only mentioned 1, which was his take on reading books.

In your first response, you were vague with the line "most of his matrix talk are crap". Which of his "matrix" talk are crap, cause he has said so many things about the matrix.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
i love his take on depression most especially. I used to be suicidal. He changed my mindset. I used to believe it was ok for men to cry until i listened to tate and i agree, it is not ok for men to cry.
How has he been conning people?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

ON DEPRESSION

"Depression is not real. Feeling depressed is real. So, you can feel depressed, but you feel depressed and that is a natural, biological, evolutionary trigger for you to change something in your life.

That’s your own mind telling you ‘you’re unhappy about X’. If I went to jail today, I’d be depressed because I’m in jail. I haven’t caught depression, I don’t have a disease, I’m just upset with my situation.”

Just like any layman's take on what is a serious psychological and sometimes physiological problem in people. You think that temporary sadness that comes on someone due to unfortunate circumstances is all there is to depression? Tate is not an expert in this matter I dunno why you think his layman view is so profound.

ON DOING THINGS BY FEELINGS
The Person who goes to the gym regardless of how they feel will always beat the person who goes to the gym when they feel like going to the gym.

Typical motivational quaint speak. Nothing a 1000 people haven't said before him.

ON MASCULINITY
If you could choose to build yourself from the ground up… Like from a video game, just tick characteristic boxes and build yourself, nobody would choose to be a liberal soy boy. Nobody would choose to be a small weak guy who has to cry when he gets upset.”

Yeah because people choose how they look in the womb. LMFAO!

On Veganism and vegetarians

Why am I supposed to feel guilty for destroying an animal so that I can grow when every single thing that’s ever existed ever has destroyed something else to grow. What, I’m going to come along and be Mr. Nice Guy and I’m gonna undo the laws of the universe.

You think because you sit there and eat tofu that you’re somehow changing the basic universal constants of the reality we exist within. You’re not changing sh*t. You’re a dork.”

“When you’re saying ‘I’m a vegetarian or a vegan’, you’re saying ‘I deny reality, I deny one of the most basic fundamentals of reality’ which is for something to live, something else must die.”

Who says it is a fundamental part of reality? Who died for you to be born? Nobody died to enable my existence. If in due time we can completely skip eating plants and animals while meeting all our nutrional needs what of it?

On LGBTQ
"I'm not anti gay, I'm not anti transgender, I'm not anti any of these things. But what I am anti- is, if you believe the kind of sex you like to have are sex that won't bring about reproduction, good for you. But don't come to my kids and try to program your LGBTQ agenda into them, they are my kids, not yours.

Leave the kids alone!"

Does he have kids?

Typical conspiracy theory bullshit. "They are coming for our children!" even with no evidence that children of gay parents are themselves any more likely to become gay.

ON BOUNDARIES WITH WOMEN

"If I have a chick, even though I know she won’t let them smash. Even though I know she knows what they’re about. Even though I know she’s loyal to me.

If you want me to truly love you, you are my girl. And no one’s gonna be allowed to even try. Even though I know you won’t let them… If you wanna go to the club you can go with me.”
Out of respect for me, it’s not jealousy, it’s territorialism."

Why is mutual respect a bad thing? You want to smash as many ladies as you like but don't want the ladies to do likewise. Is that not hypocrisy? Besides the mechanic doesn't even play out. All the ladies you smashed and dropped who is going to have them if not other guys? Or you expect them to remain celibate because you are no longer smashing them?

Ps: There are 100 more takes but time won't permit to share.

100 takes of bullshit is still bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

How has he been conning people?
hahaha. I wuld rather not say.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

You only mentioned 1, which was his take on reading books.

In your first response, you were vague with the line "most of his matrix talk are crap". Which of his "matrix" talk are crap, cause he has said so many things about the matrix.

Reread that post. I mentioned more than just matrix stuff.

Any of his take on matrix is bullshit. There is no fucking matrix. I dunno why people can't distinguish between a fucking movie and reality.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Just like any layman's take on what is a serious psychological and sometimes physiological problem in people. You think that temporary sadness that comes on someone due to unfortunate circumstances is all there is to depression? Tate is not an expert in this matter I dunno why you think his layman view is so profound.

Typical motivational quaint speak. Nothing a 1000 people haven't said before him.

Who says it is a fundamental part of reality? Who died for you to be born? Nobody died to enable my existence. If in due time we can completely skip eating plants and animals while meeting all our nutrional needs what of it?

Does he have kids?

Typical conspiracy theory bullshit. "They are coming for our children!" even with no evidence that children of gay parents are themselves any more likely to become gay.

Why is mutual respect a bad thing? You want to smash as many ladies as you like but don't want the ladies to do likewise. Is that not hypocrisy? Besides the mechanic doesn't even play out. All the ladies you smashed and dropped who is going to have them if not other guys? Or you expect them to remain celibate because you are no longer smashing them?

100 takes of bullshit is still bullshit.
i can trash all you have said, but no point doing that. Your points are good and nothing less is expected from an average person.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Reread that post.

Any of his take on matrix is bullshit. There is no fucking matrix. I dunno why people can't distinguish between a fucking movie and reality.
on this i agree with you. Part of the bullshit he says. But the establishment is real, not same thing as the matrix.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
and where did i say you should not call him out. I am refering to those trying to silence him not you. Get your facts straight

There is no grand conspiracy to silence him. A platform will take off anyone they feel is detrimental to their platform. They aren't setup to "count bridges" as we say in Naija.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
on this i agree with you. Part of the bullshit he says. But the establishment is real, not same thing as the matrix.

Yes and you think he isn't a part of the "establishment"? What do you think networking is if not plugging into the establishment?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
i can trash all you have said, but no point doing that. Your points are good and nothing less is expected from an average person.

I always welcome discussion.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
as for the second part of your quote. The people that killed her are cowards. They are insecured and weaklings that cannot take insults. It is unfortunate but i have no pity to give. She was warned but she continued to post stupidly.

I think we should pity even the stupid. Fact is we are not always going to behave wisely every moment of our lives. I don't want to be murdered just because I said something stupid.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

There is no grand conspiracy to silence him. A platform will take off anyone they feel is detrimental to their platform. They aren't setup to "count bridges" as we say in Naija.
there is a conspiracy, funny you said this. Have you seen the leaks from tweeter former executives?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

I think we should pity even the stupid. Fact is we are not always going to behave wisely every moment of our lives. I don't want to be murdered just because I said something stupid.
ok
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Yes and you think he isn't a part of the "establishment"? What do you think networking is if not plugging into the establishment?
yes he is trying to create his own establishment. That is how life works.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
yes he is trying to create his own establishment. That is how life works.

Exactly. So he isn't changing anything only attempting to shift the focus to himself.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
there is a conspiracy, funny you said this. Have you seen the leaks from tweeter former executives?

The leaks where not about a conspiracy to silence Andrew Tate.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Depression isn't real. That's the truth, there's no need for some cooked up expertise before any rational person can come to that conclusion.

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? You've just said nothing.

Nah. I and 5.55 billion others are fine with eating the fresh plants and animals. What you just said up there didn't take anything away from his take on veganism and vegetarianism.

Does he have kids?
This has nothing to do with what he said.

That was no conspiracy. Are the kids not being indoctrinated with lgbtq? So, where is the conspiracy?

The ladies have enough brain cells to decide if the terms are in their favor. Some are cool with being baby mamas, and some are happy with being night stands. Why will you take paracetamol for another woman's headache?

[quote
100 takes of bullshit is still bullshit.[/quote]
None of his takes here are bullshit.
You still haven't mentioned more than one trash.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Reread that post. I mentioned more than just matrix stuff.

Hope you know his use of "matrix" is just a term he uses for "those in the top echelons of societal power". I still don't know what sounds like a movie there.
Why don't you point out the exact take that is bullshit?

I've reread the post and there's nothing to see. He was obviously trolling skydiving. I don't know how that got you triggered.

You will have to be clear on what particular he said about Allah that is trash.
You are just being random, how do you want me to assess your claim that he speaks trash if you continue being vague?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Hope you know his use of "matrix" is just a term he uses for "those in the top echelons of societal power". I still don't know what sounds like a movie there.
Why don't you point out the exact take that is bullshit?

I've reread the post and there's nothing to see. He was obviously trolling skydiving. I don't know how that got you triggered.

You will have to be clear on what particular he said about Allah that is trash.
You are just being random, how do you want me to assess your claim that he speaks trash if you continue being vague?

You obviously didn't read it well. I clearly wrote ocean, you don't skydive in the ocean buddy.

Even if you say it is metaphorical it is still bullshit since he himself is plugged in to "those in the top echelons of societal power".

I stated why clearly already. That passage promotes seeing women as secondary class persons. Doesn't matter if they said Allah said it, its still misogynistic.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

The leaks where not about a conspiracy to silence Andrew Tate.
geez! I give up. This man knows nada
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly. So he isn't changing anything only attempting to shift the focus to himself.
yes. As it is with all alphas. That is how nature works and that is society of animals for you
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Depression isn't real. That's the truth, there's no need for some cooked up expertise before any rational person can come to that conclusion.

LoLz depression isn't real but people can be depressed? Can you get any more contradictory. If you knew what depression was you wouldn't be saying this so tell me what is depression?

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? You've just said nothing.

He said if you could choose to build yourself from the ground up. Where does anybody get that choice?

Nah. I and 5.55 billion others are fine with eating the fresh plants and animals. What you just said up there didn't take anything away from his take on veganism and vegetarianism.

I didn't say you aren't fine with it, I said it will change some day so saying it's some kind of immutable law is nonsense.

This has nothing to do with what he said.

It has everything because he said "my kids".

That was no conspiracy. Are the kids not being indoctrinated with lgbtq? So, where is the conspiracy?

Totally a nonsense conspiracy. Educating people on different forms of sexual expression is not "indoctrination". Do you even know what indoctrination is?

The ladies have enough brain cells to decide if the terms are in their favor. Some are cool with being baby mamas, and some are happy with being night stands. Why will you take paracetamol for another woman's headache?

It's just hypocritical trash. He is taking paracetamol for another woman's headache but I am not allowed to do same? LoLz. What is his business if a woman chooses to have multiple partners like he wants to have multiple partners?

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz depression isn't real but people can be depressed? Can you get any more contradictory. If you knew what depression was you wouldn't be saying this so tell me what is depression?
Depression is clinically viewed as a mental health disorder. That's a completely farce, it ain't real. If you are feeling depressed, it's no different as you feeling excited or being angry.
How that managed to confuse you is beyond me.

He said if you could choose to build yourself from the ground up. Where does anybody get that choice?
You yourself preceded the statement with "if" , then you go ahead to say "where does anybody get that choice?".
That's a clear conditional statement, how don't you get simple things like this because of your default "whatever comes out of that guy is trash" mindset?

If that choice was possible, every man won't pick the fat, lazy, dumb and sorry version of themselves. So, given that you can pay with your time to get most of those features you would like to have (as you can with a click in video games), why don't you do it?

I didn't say you aren't fine with it, I said it will change some day so saying it's some kind of immutable law is nonsense.
It's not going to change any day.

It has everything because he said "my kids".
haaaaaa..... shit!

Atheists ought to understand sentence structures better. Are you telling me you don't understand the context there?
Don't be petty because you want to score cheap points.

Totally a nonsense conspiracy. Educating people on different forms of sexual expression is not "indoctrination". Do you even know what indoctrination is?
Yes. Having 8 year old kids think or feel they are a girl within and therefore need to morph into one artificially is indoctrination.

It's just hypocritical trash. He is taking paracetamol for another woman's headache but I am not allowed to do same? LoLz. What is his business if a woman chooses to have multiple partners like he wants to have multiple partners?
He's being objective. The world has been run that way. They higher a man climbs on the social ladder, the easier it is for him to run harems on girls who are themselves willing to be associated with him.
If women do the same, the society sees her as more of a prostitute.

It's the way of the world and Tate does swing that way.

But, i get, he just has to be painted a misogynist despite the fact that women don't have problems with being baby mamas.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Depression is clinically viewed as a mental health disorder. That's a completely farce, it ain't real. If you are feeling depressed, it's no different as you feeling excited or being angry.
How that managed to confuse you is beyond me.

You yourself preceded the statement with "if" , then you go ahead to say "where does anybody get that choice?".
That's a clear conditional statement, how don't you get simple things like this because of your default "whatever comes out of that guy is trash" mindset?

If that choice was possible, every man won't pick the fat, lazy, dumb and sorry version of themselves. So, given that you can pay with your time to get most of those features you would like to have if it was possible with the click of a button (as in video games), why don't you do it?

It's not going to change any day.

haaaaaa..... shit!

Atheists ought to understand sentence structures better. Are you telling me you don't understand the context there?
Don't be petty because you want to score cheap points.

Yes. Having 8 year old kids think or feel they are a girl within and therefore need to morph into one artificially is indoctrination.

He's being objective. The world has been run that way. They higher a man climbs on the social ladder, the easier it is for him to run harems on girls who are themselves willing to be associated with him.
If women do the same, the society sees her as more of a prostitute.

It's the way of the world and Tate does swing that way.

But, i get, he just has to be painted a misogynist despite the fact that women don't have problems with being baby mamas.
whole it is true that clinical depression is real, most cases do not need the medical intervention or classification it is given. I have been depressed, had depressed family members it is all nonsense to claim you need medical help to get out of depression. We are nurturing weakness in the name of clinical depression. Anyone who is weak and stupid should buy into the nonsense of being depressed
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
whole it is true that clinical depression is real, most cases do not need the medical intervention or classification it is given. I have been depressed, had depressed family members it is all nonsense to claim you need medical help to get out of depression. We are nurturing weakness in the name of clinical depression. Anyone who is weak and stupid should buy into the nonsense of being depressed
Almost everyone has felt "down" at different points in their life. But telling me you need to take drugs or be clinically rehabilitated on something that's only a construct of your mind, that's the real disorder.

Let me prove it to you.

When you were depressed, what caused the depression?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Almost everyone has felt "down" at different points in their life. But telling me you need to take drugs or be clinically rehabilitated on something that's only a construct of your mind, that's the real disorder.

Let me prove it to you.

When you were depressed, what caused the depression?
na problem o. Except people with mental problem. Depression is always attached to something you think you have no control over.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
geez! I give up. This man knows nada

All you need to do is show me the place where they discuss such a conspiracy, is that too hard or are you going to say they've removed it again? LoLz
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

All you need to do is show me the place where they discuss such a conspiracy, is that too hard or are you going to say they've removed it again? LoLz
you are laughing as if i did not prove the first one. I have long realized there is no point discussing this topic with you. Only reason i keep replying is to keep the thread going.
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by Haylel: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:
na problem o. Except people with mental problem. Depression is always attached to something you think you have no control over.
Please, can you tell me (you don't have to be specific) what caused your own depression?
Re: Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here by HardMirror(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Haylel:

Please, can you tell me (you don't have to be specific) what caused your own depression?
i was at that time disappointed with myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland / Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! / Why Was Nairaland Founder, Seun Interested In Lanicky's Age On June 23, 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.