Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) (41255 Views)

This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / This Joke Will Make You Come, Allah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
In England, a Nigerian was chewing bone after eating a meal, an English man sitting opposite him chewing biscuits after watching him for a while, asked him; "what do dogs eat in Nigeria?" And the Nigerian replied; "Biscuits!

grin grin Good night NL smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by 2black(m): 4:28am On Oct 04, 2011
u no go kill person wiff laff o.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by dani1luv: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2011
@poster,
Apparently, with what am seeing here you are definately going to the joke section library to get links of jokes, then you copy and paste them here on your thread, deny that,,
or you want links to d jokes.?
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2011
dani1luv:

@poster,
Apparently, with what am seeing here you are definately going to the joke section library to get links of jokes, then you copy and paste them here on your thread, deny that,,
or you want links to d jokes.?

I'm not copying any jokes on NL joke section library. Some are old and some are new! Don't tell me all the joke on my thread are on the library. Well all the jokes are copy and paste, but i did not copy any from NL. I copy them from another site to share it on NL.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2011
Good Morning NL,

WARRI 4 REAL
MUM: Akpos that fish and meat don boil?
AKPOS: yes malee.
MUM: abeg implicate salt & maggi, attach oil, pepper & sentence d crayfish, den involve d leafs, after 10mins discharge d pot from fire. U dey hear me so?
AKPOS: yes malee. Shoo dis food go good to download with fufu malee.
MUM: No worry Akpos I don detain some fufu 4 cooler, when time reach we go give am Amnesty!!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2011
Laugh wit me jare! A woman buys a new sim card, puts it in her phone to surprise her husband who is seated on the couch in the living room. She goes to the kitchen, makes her voice sexy & calls her husband with the new number "hi darling", the husband responds in a low tone "let me call you back later honey, that pig is in the kitchen. grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by sylve11: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
all dem jokes r funny. grin cool
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
A drunk was dreaming that he died and was reincarnated on earth as a chicken.
He became heavy and tried to lay an egg! He pushed and pushed and he laid the 1st egg, then the 2nd. He was pushing to lay a 3rd egg when his wife screamed '' EFE!!!, u dey shit 4 bed O!!!!!!cheesy

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by bright007(f): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
*good jokes*
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by blank(f): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
i loled so hard at the chicken joke.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2011
Good Morning NL smiley

Women sha!One day a lady went 2 a Doctor and complained that, her husband's d!ck is 2 long. Whenever he inserts it in me, it touches my heart. D doctor replied ok: bring him, I'll operate it and make it smaller. The lady shouted Nooooooh for wot na? Just shift my heart up alittle

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2011
A girl was filling her JAMB form, here is what she wrote
Name : Ibukun Solomon
Age. : 19 years
Sex. : Once Per Day

Mumu!! grin grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Agybabe(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2011
God! u guys r jst too funny. D jokes r ribs explosives. Keep it rolling! wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2011
A man went to a Nigerian hospital for a check up. The xray showed he had a cockroach in his chest area and would need a surgery after thinking about it he went to Egypt for a second opinion. They had the xray and told him the cockroach was in the nigerian xray machine and not his chest . lol. Ninja 4 Life.

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Agybabe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
poor medical amenities. Dnt blame d homeless cockcroach anyway. Nice one!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
Agybabe:

poor medical amenities. Dnt blame d homeless cockcroach anyway. Nice one!

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2011
Ohh my God u no go kill me wit laugh ohhh, Nice one
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2011
Biology exam question: Draw the female reproductive organ. As the exam was on-going, a girl looked between her legs. A boy saw her and shouted "Sir, she's cheating, she is copying from the original

grin grin smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Onyeasi(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2011
If I am to grade. This thread is greatest, mellifluous, successful and upper handed thumb. Keep it up
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Estyrhema(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2011
victor, ur e simply the best, keep it up!! wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
*speechless* cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
Thanks @all

I',m just trying my possible best to make the joke section more entertaining!

And am glad with the response am getting, while some are hating like the moderator angry
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
Here is another one Good people smiley

A man catches this guy having sex with his wife and beats him and send him away naked. So the guy find his way home naked since it was dark. His wife saw him entering the house naked and asked 'what happened to you? he replied "I got robbed and the robbers took all my clothes & money ' "the wife turning away said "so they robbed you, left you naked and gave you condom To put on hmmm.

grin grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2011
So hillarious ! At a mosques fund raising ceremony for a bigger mosque. Many guests that could not come sent cheques. The Alfa read out the donations and this is what happened: Alh.Bali 2million Allau Akbar. Alh. Dosumu N20million Allah Akbar!!When he saw the next cheque, he paused and appeared confused, then he screamed. Alh D-A-N-G-O-T-E N800 million! PRAISE D LORD! and all the Muslims replied HALLELUYAH!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by ARareGem(f): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^
lol
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2011
Lol smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2011
Good Morning NL smiley

A new house maid was given a list of what to buy in the market by her madam:
pepper- N400,
Fish- N600,
Vegetable-N100,
Oil- N400
Total- N1500.
She took longer than expected & madam went looking for her. After sighting her from a distance, she said angrily "What have u been doing for goodness' sake"She replied, "Madam no vex, I don buy everything , na Total I Dey find since grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
Nice Work Though lot of them are Old and are in the Joke Lib! wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Enosa1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
Whether old or new. Whether in joke lib or not. Victor, you have made my day. KEEP THE FLAG FLYING!!!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Never Questioned the Value it beats out, Don't get me twisted bro wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
El Guapo:

Nice Work Though lot of them are Old and are in the Joke Lib! wink

undecided Thanks for taking out of ur time to comment,

E.nosa:

Whether old or new. Whether in joke lib or not. Victor, you have made my day. KEEP THE FLAG FLYING!!!
Thanks smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ ALL i think its BEST you use the Joke library or whatever they call it.

I think my JOB is done here since some don't really buy the idea of me posting a joke not knowing its in the Joke library.

Have a blessed Weekend, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See This Babalawo “fada Christmas” [PICS] / This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.