Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) (41256 Views)

This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / This Joke Will Make You Come, Allah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
I can't laugh 0o

Boy drops girl at home, he puts his hand on the wall by the gate for support, leans towards her and says "can I kiss you"?
Girl; No not today
Boy; please
Girl ; No
This goes on for 10 mins
Then girl's brother appears at the gate and says;
"Dad says whether u kiss him or not its ur decision, but tell that bastard to remove his hand from the intercom button, everyone at home is listening to both of Ʊ

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by dani1luv: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
££VICTOR££:
I can't laugh 0o

Boy drops girl at home, he puts his hand on the wall by the gate for support, leans towards her and says "can I kiss you"?
Girl; No not today
Boy; please
Girl ; No
This goes on for 10 mins
Then girl's brother appears at the gate and says;
"Dad says whether u kiss him or not its ur decision, but tell that bastard to remove his hand from the intercom button, everyone at home is listening to both of Ʊ

cheesy cheesy

Seen this though. . still lolling smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by ayobase(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nice one buddy.......imagine!

££VICTOR££:
Onome, was driving one day in Warri. It became dark & he discovered his headlights weren't working. As a sharp Warri guy, he decided 2 follow d car in front of him and use its headlight 2 see the way. at some point, the car in front stopped and Onome stuck out his head and shouted angrily,"My friend, what is your problem? Will u move". D man in the other car shouted bcak, "Shuo! Which levels? Make I move 4 inside my own garage again"?

heheheheh grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2012
Laugh abeg...Two villages in Niger Delta decided to have a drinking competition. A week to the competition, Kukume village sent a delegate to Ovwiri village to comfirm if the competition will still hold. On arrival, the people of Ovwiri brought out 20 litres of their strongest OGOGORO (DRY GIN) and kola, the delegate asked if he could taste. He finished the 20 litres of the OGOGORO and said, "Dis one dey ok.........Wey the main drink?". People from Ovwiri shouted, "Shuooo!.... you dey come for the competition?" The guy answered, "Me? Noooo oh!..... I no qualify"

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by kingsilly(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2012
££VICTOR££:
Laugh abeg...Two villages in Niger Delta decided to have a drinking competition. A week to the competition, Kukume village sent a delegate to Ovwiri village to comfirm if the competition will still hold. On arrival, the people of Ovwiri brought out 20 litres of their strongest OGOGORO (DRY GIN) and kola, the delegate asked if he could taste. He finished the 20 litres of the OGOGORO and said, "Dis one dey ok.........Wey the main drink?". People from Ovwiri shouted, "Shuooo!.... you dey come for the competition?" The guy answered, "Me? Noooo oh!..... I no qualify"

grin grin
nyc 1..keep it up
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Temmygurlie(f): 2:06am On Mar 15, 2012
I luv ds tnx vicky u made me laf... grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by bokohalal1: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2012
Brilliant jokes. #Victor
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE... smiley

A very wealthy man had a Birthday party and he invited everyone in his town. In his Mansion he had a big pool filled with alligators. So he announced that anyone who was able to swim across the pool and come out unharmed would be granted three wishes. Immediately there was complete silence nobody wanted to risk his or her life. All of a Sudden, there was a big splash and a man was swimming like a hell and he Successfully came out alive. He was then Given a Round of Applause
Everyone was anxious to know what Give the man the courage to do it. But then the host asked, "What are your three wishes?" The man replied, "Give me A Shotgun and 3 Rounds of Shells (bullets) and show me the idiot that pushed me inside the Pool..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
A man comes back from work at night and heads straight to d bedroom to make love to his wife. When done, he goes straight to d kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink only to find his wife der looking for something in d frigde. He asks his wife how she quickly made it to d kitchen wen they've just finished making love. his wife says 'haaa!!! That was my mother in d bedroom?, she was so tired when she arrived' I let her sleep in our room. Alarmed, she runs to her mother and asks her y she didnt say something when her husband was making love to her. Mother replies and said: 'you know ur husband and I are not in talking terms. So i didn't want to be d one to talk to him first!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
A guy picks up a girl in a Club... He took her home and they started getting along.. He starts sucking her boobs and milk came out.. He stopped and ask "hey are u pregnant"? She smiled and reply.. Dat wasn't d nippl3, it's a boil !!!!

grin grin Good Afternoon!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Moyola(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hehehehehehehehe!!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
A guy was taking his bath in the forest. All animals were looking at him laughing, He then asked the animals, what are you guys laughing about?! They replied: Your TAIL is in d front. Lol

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by yusuf2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
££VICTOR££:
A guy picks up a girl in a Club... He took her home and they started getting along.. He starts sucking her boobs and milk came out.. He stopped and ask "hey are u pregnant"? She smiled and reply.. Dat wasn't d nippl3, it's a boil !!!!

grin grin Good Afternoon!
grin grin , but Eeeew undecided , so disgusting!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by flairlady(f): 2:41am On Mar 30, 2012
great job,i love al da jokes,u re da best
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by fRuttie(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
lwkm.....d jokes are jus sooo funny..keep it up wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
Mother: Son I'm sorry i slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that person is your real father.

Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged.

Mother: I am sorry he is my first love and i could not marry him cause we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever.

Son: No i am spe...aking to no one. Mr Alani is the only father i know and so will that be.

Mother: Please dont be soo upset. Just talk to him.

Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind!

Phone: Morning Son, I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father.

Son: Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!! Thank God! I always knew there was something special about me... Thank you mum. You are the best mother in the world

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by matapass: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nice jokes, u keep me laffing all daylong.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2012
A sex Robot was designed to satisfy women, it was tested With 3 women, the first woman was an Hausa woman, after one hour, she came out full of smiles, saying, "gaskiya, e sweet me die". The next woman was a yoruba woman, after 3hrs with the robot, she also came out smiling, said, ooooshey baba!!! The last woman was a Calabar woman, after 11 hours, the woman was not still out, so the security had to go check thinking the robot had killed her only for them to open the door to see d Calabar woman chasing the robot up and down saying, "come here you liar, if your battery dey low, how u come manage dey run?
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Shuen: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
££VICTOR££:
Onome, was driving one day in Warri. It became dark & he discovered his headlights weren't working. As a sharp Warri guy, he decided 2 follow d car in front of him and use its headlight 2 see the way. at some point, the car in front stopped and Onome stuck out his head and shouted angrily,"My friend, what is your problem? Will u move". D man in the other car shouted bcak, "Shuo! Which levels? Make I move 4 inside my own garage again"?

heheheheh grin grin
Nice one
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2012
A friend of mine promised his pastor 100k very early in d morning b4 church service yestaday 1st April. In expectation of d cash his pastor gave him a front sit in church n also preached on d topic " Giving" using ma friend as an very good example telling evryone to emulate him and also told d whole church 2 pray for him for 30min.. When it was time 2 give pastor d cash d guy said April Fool. He has been suspended. LMAO! Na joke o
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
Sorry for the break in transmission..

Na PHCN cos am.. grin Here is another one

Shopping in a supermarket.
The Grandma realizes that the Kid has picked a toy. She calls out; ''Degree, put that toy back".'The Kid returns the toy. Astonished, another Customer asks; ''Is that his name?'' The Grandma replies; ''Yes, I sent his Mother to the University and this Is what she brought....

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
A guy has been admiring his neighbor's wife. The neighbor's wife always give him this seductive smile. The guy didn't know how to approach the lady. He was afraid. One day the lady herself met the guy alone in ... his apartment.
GUY: Hi
LADY: Hi
GUY: Is everything alright?
LADY: Yes. Just need little help from you (Smiling seductively.)
GUY: Wow! Anything for the angel.
LADY: I...I...I...jus t don't know how to say this. I'll be so ashamed of myself if you say no.
GUY: Oh my lady. You don't have to. I am ready to do anything for you.
LADY: You know, it's been over3 weeks since my husband traveled...
GUY: Yes! Yes! Yes!
LADY: And even when he's around, he has some... (pause for a while) he has some disabilities...
GUY: Oh poor you... You must have been going through hell!
LADY: I know you'll be stronger than him...
GUY: Sure.
LADY: Can you help me?
GUY: Wow! Now?
LADY: Oh thank goodness! that's why I came to you. Can you help me carry my deep freezer from the parlor to my kitchen?

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by deolu2000(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2012
Nice thread bro,but the last joke was repeated from the first page.kudos all the same!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Librate(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
I don laff sotey my prick stand. Tnx 4 givin me my joy back
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by chiboy7(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
Victor... Your jokes are the best.... U have made my day with these ur jokes... I love all the jokes. God bless u dearie
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by aparta(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2012
Hello. I love u jokes ooooo.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by kodylicky(f): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2012
great collection victor.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
Thanks @all

#Smiles..
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
An old woman was riding in an elevator in the very lavish Transcorp Hilton Hotel building when a young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume.

She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, N25,500 an ounce!".

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Channel No.... 5, N30,000 an ounce!".

About three floors later, the old woman reached her destination and was about to get off the elevator.

Before she left, she looked at both beautiful women in the eyes, then bends over and farted and saying,

"Beans and egg - N150 a plate..."

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by mcnepow(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
hehehehehe grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2012
IF ANIMALS HAD Facebook, THESE ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE THEIR STATUS UPDATE:

COCKROACH: "My Friends pls help me to thank God!just found out Mortein na Bodyspray...didn't kill me.. Just made me smell good!

CHICKEN: If tomorrow I'm not updating my status, it means am being served at MR BIGGS'... Love U all!

PIG: Ohh gosh! They throw gossip that I'm spreading flu...wtf!

DOG: I hate Akwa Ibom & Calabar people!

COW: My calf wants to suck now but the farmer has taken all the milk in the morning

RAT: The owner of the house just bought a cat, we dey pack comot 2moro.

GOAT: friends... thank God 4 me ooo.a car almost hit me now now...chai!i wud hav died like fowl...

FOWL's comment on Goat status: i thank God 4 u ooo...dnt mind those yeye humans... dats hw they drive like goats.

TGIF!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by aboyaji(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
heeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiii! Guy, you can't imagine what your write-ups just did to my life today. Due to some factor, i didn't go anywhere today. But used those minutes to read the whole of the jokes you posted here. You really healed my wounds with that. More heat to your arm pit, and more grease to your elbows. May GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See This Babalawo “fada Christmas” [PICS] / This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.