Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,269 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) (41381 Views)

This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / This Joke Will Make You Come, Allah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 15, 2011
Nah! Far frm that bro, u cant Stop at this Point ur name Jxt hitted the Oscars, continue i got ya back jxt that the show Is a kinda adulterated -- but No LeLe wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Ajibel(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2011
Dont quit cuz your jokes make sense *better off than el's*

Jokes rating 49%
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by DeHero1: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2011
Big up to u Victor. U too much abeg. Let them say whatever they like, na dem sabi.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2011
El Guapo:

Nah! Far frm that bro, u cant Stop at this Point your name Jxt hitted the Oscars, continue i got ya back jxt that the show Is a kinda adulterated -- but No LeLe wink
undecided
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2011
Ajibel:

Dont quit cuz your jokes make sense *better off than el's*

Jokes rating 49%
49% sad Well na still % point sha,

U try! smiley
De-Hero:

Big up to u Victor. U too much abeg. Let them say whatever they like, na dem sabi.

IDRGAF wat wateva dey say! Thanks smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by triistar86: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2011
Vicki. . . Vicki. . . . U be d MAIN Man. Tripple tuale to u. Abeg no stand us your paddys for sun o, Carry go we dey wait you wink
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Ajibel(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2011
More jokes plzzzz!!!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
triistar86:

Vicki. . . Vicki. . . . U be d MAIN Man. Tripple tuale to u. Abeg no stand us your paddys for sun o, Carry go we dey wait you wink
LOL, sun ke? Rain neva beat u sha grin

Ajibel:

More jokes plzzzz!!!
Okay Boss smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
A Hawaiian and a Yoruba were asked to combine a sentence with the words: Green, Yellow, and Pink!!!!

The Hawaiian wrote: "Every morning I put on my pink shirt, light up my green cigarette, and look at the yellow sun."

The Yoruba wrote: "Every time I hear the phone ring Green, Green, I Pink it up and say Yellow?"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE

A man was going around 1.00am alone in his car, he got to a check point.

The policeman stopped him and asked for everything which he gave out.

The police had nothing to ask again, in order to charge him, guess what the police man said; "I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, if you come get accident now who go go tell your people?"

The man replied: I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Rapheal, Angel Micheal and five angels are with me here.

The policeman said: "all these people inside this your small car? I charge you for overloading!!! grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Ajibel(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
Disappointed!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ajibel:

Disappointed!
Glory be to God grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by TomFord: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
££VICTOR££:

A Hawaiian and a Yoruba were asked to combine a sentence with the words: Green, Yellow, and Pink!!!!

The Hawaiian wrote: "Every morning I put on my pink shirt, light up my green cigarette, and look at the yellow sun."

The Yoruba wrote: "Every time I hear the phone ring Green, Green, I Pink it up and say Yellow?"

grin grin

Funny
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Ajibel(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Victor

u've lost it
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ajibel:

@Victor

u've lost it
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
A goat and a chicken were discussing and walking along the road side and suddenly a car passed and splash water on them, Angrily the chicken hissed and said, don't mind them' that's how they drive like a goat, and the goat smiled and said, hmm' no wonder they die like chicken, grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by TomFord: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
Again, good stuff
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Ajibel(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2011
*Chuckles briefly*
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by AmAlone: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Keep It up Bravo!!!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
SORRY @ALL, BEEN TOO BUSY TO GET ON THE JOKE SECTION,

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BREAK IN CONNECTION smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
A girl was passing on okada and saw her boyfriend withdrawing MONEY at The ATM and immediately She sent a text message 2 him "My baby"if u are sleeping send me ur dream, If u are laughing send me ur laughter, If u crying send me ur tears, If u are eating send me the food, Even If u are using ATM send me The MONEY.
The Igbo boy sharply replied "I dey shit" make I send am? Looool

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by efeboy(m): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2011
@Victor.

If a bad belle trys to discourage you, will that keep you from doing this good to humanity? Bros, you are prolonging the life-span of some people with what

you are doing either directly or indirectly. Go on jooor!!!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2011
efeboy:

@Victor.

If a bad belle trys to discourage you, will that keep you from doing this good to humanity? Bros, you are prolonging the life-span of some people with what

you are doing either directly or indirectly. Go on jooor!!!

Thanks Bruv! smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2011
Good Morning NL and Happy New month,

An igbo man was riding in his BMW Z8 and a truck crashes into his door he called a police officer and said: this man jst come smash off the door of my BMW!, My $39,000 car is now a write off!. The police officer shakes his head in amazement and said, U ibos are so materialistic, u didn't even realize that your hand has been ripped off with the door. The igbo man looks at his amputated hand and screams: chineke !! My Rolex!

smiley grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by ARareGem(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2011
^^Lol.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by cluzdcobra(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
''chineke my rolex'' hahahahahahaha
dats a gud one.
lwkmd:-)
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by rakel05(f): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
so na watch i like pas in hand.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nosyke(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
Victor, I dey hail you oooo
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na wa 4 gals o
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na wa 4 gals o,d guy is a very gud bad guy
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
A BOY FROM A VILLAGE WANTS TO BE A DOCTOR.

Akpos writing his medical entrance exam, gives definitions of some medical terms as follows :-

1. * Antibody: Against everybody
2. * Artery: Study of fine paintings

3. * Genes: Blue denims

4. * Hymen: Greeting to several males?

5. * Labour pain: Hurt at work

6. * Liposuction: French sucking kiss

7. * Microbes: Small dressing gowns

8. * Cardiology: Advanced study of playing cards

9. * Cat scan: Searching for lost cat

10. * Coma: Punctuation mark. ,,,

11. * Bacteria: Back door to a cafeteria,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farting Jokes / This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.