Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40268 Views)

Bandits Tell Us To Allow Them Sleep With Our Wives And Daughters – Man Recounts / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by leisuretym: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air

Seun, please I want to suggest this guy should be banned till 2035. This is my wish for humanity sake, we shouldn’t be sharing NL with this kind of people.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by SeaTrade(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is my advice...if you must travel to any area where kidnapping is rampant, save money ahead, buy a flight ticket and keep. When it's time, fly and be happy. You'd save your own life, that of your family and avoid any yęyę ransome. For instance, if you must travel to port Harcourt in a month's time, save money and buy any of the cheap flight tickets. Its always cheaper if you book far ahead.

If you must travel by road, please split the journey. When you get to owerri, look for a hotel and lodge. It won't be more than 15k. The following day, don't leave too early. Same applies to those traveling to abuja and the north.

Some people are so foolish when taking a travel decision. They think they can save money by travelling by road. If you have an appointment or a function in a place like Uyo or Kaduna. You can fly there in the morning and return in the evening, if you booked ahead, you'd take advantage of a low fare of 100k, on your return flight. Whereas, if you chose to travel by road, you leave a day to your engagement, get there in the night , spend a whole day on the road and expose yourself to all the dangers and if you're not from that area, you book a hotel...the cost of road transport and hotel would have covered your one way ticket. On the day of engagement, you attend and still lodge the 2nd day, then pay a bus fare back to base and still spend the whole day on the road. By the time you calculate your expenses, you'd end up at almost 100k plus feeding. Whereas if you chose to travel by air, you could return same day, painless and stress-free trip still spending 100k or equivalent.
Not feasible.
How do you fly from Bayelsa to Port Harcourt? undecided
First leave Bayelsa to Lagos then get a connecting flight to Port Harcourt abi?
The time wastage on this kind of trip makes it not worthy enough,let alone cost implications.
The solution is for people to drive themselves in their 4x4s and travel on these roads at terrible speeds,ready to ram into any roadblock or hit any criminal at that speeds on sight!
Might shock you to know some drivers of commercial vehicles connive with these criminals and alert them they're bringing in people or just stop at the sight of them due to fear or premeditation.
Not just drivers but some policemen do things like this as well.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Edusouls(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
We chose darkness over light, this is the result, Goodluck had to leave office, a seating president left office for a heartless man, because Nigerians said they wanted change. This is the change!!!
during good luck there was no kidnapping and rape Abby? Try to reason small before u talk
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by toujurs: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Edusouls:
during good luck there was no kidnapping and rape Abby? Try to reason small before u talk
was it as worst as this? undecided..how can you even compare jona tenure with buhari undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by onuman: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Who told you Arewa is afraid of Regional or State Police?

Do you know one of the reason most of the State Assemblies have not work on the constitutional amendment bills sent to them by the National Assembly is because the Governor's want State Police to be recognise by the Constitution?

It's not the State Assemblies as you think.
What Constitution do you want to amend? A Constitution supervised by Arewa military leaders. The Constitution had no referendum backing it. Which country in the world has a Constitution supervised by soldiers, talk less, soldiers from one part of the country? None, except Nigeria.
Guess why the most vital aspects of the Constitution has not been amended since 1999, instead, the National Assembly has been skirting around the inconsequential sections of the Constitution. Fact is that Arewa legislators that constitute the majority in the NASS will NEVER allow for ammendment of the most vexed and vital portions of the Constitution.
Two Easterners had headed the Constitution Amendment Committee of the NASS, they were not able to amend the most vexed portions of the Constitution. Too many Nigerians believe that amending the 1999 Constitution is like amending a house on a sandy foundation.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2022
leisuretym:

Seun, please I want to suggest this guy should be banned till 2035. This is my wish for humanity sake, we shouldn’t be sharing NL with this kind of people.

Seun iya e, how many times dem don ban us, how many hnmm? but we are still using nairaland, oga its just yahoo mail its very easy to create
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Thedon22: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2022
State Police is what Tinubu had been canvassing when he was governor when others were clueless. Tinubu had largely succeeded in laying good foundation for good security in Lagos without over-policing Lagos. I believe he can't replicate same all over the country if voted president. He has done it in Lagos.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by edungene7: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
What if they enjoyed the sex undecided undecided
Would you still call it rape undecided undecided undecided
Those gender can be confused I hope you know undecided
may it happen to yr family and u will have the privilege of asking them if they enjoyed it
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by tk4radi: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.

We Just Need Peter Obi.

The Security of this Country will turn towards positive for good.

Crime will stop being lucrative
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by zoedew: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria.

We can't continue like this
Buhari says you should vote for the person who will carry on his legacy of insecurity. So far, only Tinubu has said he will and that is one solid reason for not voting for Tinubu in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by leisuretym: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Seun iya e, how many times dem don ban us, how many hnmm? but we are still using nairaland, oga its just yahoo mail its very easy to create
You can only open email with your phone number 3 times, if he keep banning you, with time you will run out of that 3 slots and your head will correct, apologize and delete that nonsense post now you kid.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by CheapHomes1: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

how should the NPF be restructured?

for you to say that "Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria", are you saying that APC/buhari have failed?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Yhemzie(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
I never believed someone could make this kind of insensitive statement. Surely, we're in the last days. May God help and keeps delivering us from evils.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by gammarays1: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is my advice...if you must travel to any area where kidnapping is rampant, save money ahead, buy a flight ticket and keep. When it's time, fly and be happy. You'd save your own life, that of your family and avoid any yęyę ransome. For instance, if you must travel to port Harcourt in a month's time, save money and buy any of the cheap flight tickets. Its always cheaper if you book far ahead.

If you must travel by road, please split the journey. When you get to owerri, look for a hotel and lodge. It won't be more than 15k. The following day, don't leave too early. Same applies to those traveling to abuja and the north.

Some people are so foolish when taking a travel decision. They think they can save money by travelling by road. If you have an appointment or a function in a place like Uyo or Kaduna. You can fly there in the morning and return in the evening, if you booked ahead, you'd take advantage of a low fare of 100k, on your return flight. Whereas, if you chose to travel by road, you leave a day to your engagement, get there in the night , spend a whole day on the road and expose yourself to all the dangers and if you're not from that area, you book a hotel...the cost of road transport and hotel would have covered your one way ticket. On the day of engagement, you attend and still lodge the 2nd day, then pay a bus fare back to base and still spend the whole day on the road. By the time you calculate your expenses, you'd end up at almost 100k plus feeding. Whereas if you chose to travel by air, you could return same day, painless and stress-free trip still spending 100k or equivalent.
You can be kidnapped on your way to the airport.

Kidnap is an inside stuff. Security is terrible in Nigeria.
We're at God's mercy
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Originalsly: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:

No doubt.... Police Reform is needed..... they should start recruiting graduates only... like other countries . And yes.... State Police and even City Police like NYPD..... but when you think of a Governor like Wike in control of the State Police..... do I have to say more??
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Parachoko: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
onuman:

It's not the State Assemblies as you think.
What Constitution do you want to amend? A Constitution supervised by Arewa military leaders. The Constitution had no referendum backing it. Which country in the world has a Constitution supervised by soldiers, talk less, soldiers from one part of the country? None, except Nigeria.
Guess why the most vital aspects of the Constitution has not been amended since 1999, instead, the National Assembly has been skirting around the inconsequential sections of the Constitution. Fact is that Arewa legislators that constitute the majority in the NASS will NEVER allow for ammendment of the most vexed and vital portions of the Constitution.
Two Easterners had headed the Constitution Amendment Committee of the NASS, they were not able to amend the most vexed portions of the Constitution. Too many Nigerians believe that amending the 1999 Constitution is like amending a house on a sandy foundation.
What are you talking about sef?

I dey talk of this issue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/only-11-statesve-voted-for-constitutional-amendment-bills-6-months-after-transmission-nass/amp/

If absolute majority of the State Assemblies vote in favour of the bills sent to them by the National Assembly, nothing anybody from any geopolitical region fit do
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by chudez0147(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Hello op.. I know you're the person they raped.. don't be hard on yourself..Put your self together.
Same happened to my ex 2016 in owerri on her way to ihiagwa (Futo) . Until today she would never agree they raped her. I knew she was raped because she is damn beautiful. The lord is your strength
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Dhury: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
We chose darkness over light, this is the result, Goodluck had to leave office, a seating president left office for a heartless man, because Nigerians said they wanted change. This is the change!!!
are you saying there's no rapes cases during Jonathan? Humanity first.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Parachoko: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

how should the NPF be restructured?

for you to say that "Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria", are you saying that APC/buhari have failed?

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by higgs: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Kidnapping is easy to stop.All that is required is an honest and serious government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Bryan88(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

snd yet some urchins wants to vote sum1 that will worsen the situation.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by seunjungle1(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Among all the candidates, Tinubu remains the only candidate that can bring true restructuring....
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Basiljoe: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Don't be surprised if they tell you, Nigerian police were the ones involved, or they have their own cut.
This is an act that should be condemned on all levels. The perpetrators must be fished out and executed publicly.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by CheapHomes1: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:

you are saying the "what" which we all already know. i am asking how should the NPF be restructured?

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Parachoko: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you are saying the "what" which we all already know. i am asking how should the NPF be restructured?

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by henrydavies2016: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

May this kind of wickedness happen to your mother, sister, daughter if you have. Then, maybe you will never post such rubbish again on social media. Imagine the pain and trauma this victms are going through and you are here posting this. God, where is your heart of humanity? Of fellow feelings? Love your neighbor as yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by olibeans: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Kidnapped in Rivers State..
Story can't be true..
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
... meanwhile Wike is busy making noise all over the place.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Einterest: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
olibeans:
Kidnapped in Rivers State..
Story can't be true..
En route to Rivers around ahoda
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by toujurs: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dhury:
are you saying there's no rapes cases during Jonathan? Humanity first.
Oga it is worst now, Apc have brought nothing but the biggest suffering, poverty and insecurity in the history of Nigeria.

Under Apc, the highest record of jakpa has been made.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Parachoko: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
zoedew:

Buhari says you should vote for the person who will carry on his legacy of insecurity. So far, only Tinubu has said he will and that is one solid reason for not voting for Tinubu in 2023.
I will vote for Asiwaju who is ready to deal with nuisance in every part of Nigeria in the language that they will understand.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/560193-2023-how-ill-tackle-insecurity-if-elected-president-tinubu.html

Rather than voting for Obi who will do nothing while terrorists will be killing Nigerians. I still remember the way Men of Akwuzu SARS was abducting and killing people under Obi.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Pells1: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Superpower:
Y'all will type any nonsense that comes to your empty skull because you think you are anonymous but what you fail to realise is that you are not that anonymous. Anybody can trace you if they are ready.
Come trace ur fada na lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.