Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ma Embarrassing Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ma Embarrassing Story (2952 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
MA FOOLISHNESS AND STUPIDITY

THERE IS THIS RUSSIAN GIRL IN MA OFFICE THAT ALWAYS TALK ABOUT BLACK GUYS THIS AND THAT, AND ALWAYS ADMIRE MA JOHN THOMAS FROM CLOTH VIEW, I GOT INVOLVED IN A DIALOGUE ABOUT C0ITUS, I CLAIMED I CAN STAY ON TOP OF HER FOR 4 HOURS AND TO MA SURPRISE SHE PLAYED A BET OF $500 WITH ME, I WENT HOME WORRIED ALL DAY CUS OF MA DIGNITY AND ALL THAT, WHAT AN UNSOLICITED TEMERITY IT WOULD BE IF I FAIL. I CONSULTED A FRENCH FRIEND ABOUT MA GAMBLE DAY, HE KNOWS AM NOT INTO C0ITUS, BY THE WAY AM A PROGRAMMER, MA BRAIN IS NEVER RELAXED, ALWAYS CODING. HE ASSURED ME OF FAILURE.
I HAD TO HID TO HIS ADVICE AND GOT MA SELF A BIG BOTTLE OF BRANDY, TWO HOURS BEFORE HER ARRIVAL, I DRANK AND DRANK UNTIL I WAS VOMITING, A FEW MINUTES SHE ARRIVED, ALL I COULD SEE WAS MA CEILING FAN AND THE WHOLE HOUSE TURNING AROUND WHILE I LAID FLAT SOCKED WITH ALCOHOLIC ODOR, CANT EVEN SAY WHEN SHE DROVE OFF, NOW I CAN FACE HER IN THE OFFICE 1, 2, MA $500 WILL BE GONE JUST LIKE THAT, AS SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE SHARP, WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO NEXT? RE SCHEDULE THE MATCH OR GIVE UP? I WAS INTIMIDATED THAT RUSSIANS GIRLS ARE OF DEADLY EFFICACY WHEN IT COME TO THAT. IS IT TRUE?
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Best option, good enough you have ceiling fan in your apartment. Go the rope store buy one and hang yourself. . Trust me u will never have to face her again.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
All I want you to do for me is to slap that girl hard for me and knock some senses into her.

Why would she want to sleep with a random guy simply cuz he claim to last longer in bed?

Beat me I tell you.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
And why would some random dude lie bout 4hrs nonstop bannging? The babe just wanted to taste the mandingo
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Goldieluks: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
Over rated Nigerian men,give her the $500,cause you started the dry boasting.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Best option, good enough you have ceiling fan in your apartment. Go the rope store buy one and hang yourself. . Trust me u will never have to face her again.
Very Classic reply! wink
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Smilenw(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
::Andrew:::

MA FOOLISHNESS AND STUPIDITY

THERE IS THIS RUSSIAN GIRL IN MA OFFICE THAT ALWAYS TALK ABOUT BLACK GUYS THIS AND THAT, AND ALWAYS ADMIRE MA JOHN THOMAS FROM CLOTH VIEW, I GOT INVOLVED IN A DIALOGUE ABOUT C0ITUS, I CLAIMED I CAN STAY ON TOP OF HER FOR 4 HOURS AND TO MA SURPRISE SHE PLAYED A BET OF $500 WITH ME, I WENT HOME WORRIED ALL DAY CUS OF MA DIGNITY AND ALL THAT, WHAT AN UNSOLICITED TEMERITY IT WOULD BE IF I FAIL. I CONSULTED A FRENCH FRIEND ABOUT MA GAMBLE DAY, HE KNOWS AM NOT INTO C0ITUS, BY THE WAY AM A PROGRAMMER, MA BRAIN IS NEVER RELAXED, ALWAYS CODING. HE ASSURED ME OF FAILURE.
I HAD TO HID TO HIS ADVICE AND GOT MA SELF A BIG BOTTLE OF BRANDY, TWO HOURS BEFORE HER ARRIVAL, I DRANK AND DRANK UNTIL I WAS VOMITING, A FEW MINUTES SHE ARRIVED, ALL I COULD SEE WAS MA CEILING FAN AND THE WHOLE HOUSE TURNING AROUND WHILE I LAID FLAT SOCKED WITH ALCOHOLIC ODOR, CANT EVEN SAY WHEN SHE DROVE OFF, NOW I CAN FACE HER IN THE OFFICE 1, 2, MA $500 WILL BE GONE JUST LIKE THAT, AS SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE SHARP, WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO NEXT? RE SCHEDULE THE MATCH OR GIVE UP? I WAS INTIMIDATED THAT RUSSIANS GIRLS ARE OF DEADLY EFFICACY WHEN IT COME TO THAT. IS IT TRUE?

Look at you, whining as if you lend the money and she ran off with it !  Serves you right, so much for being greedy angry
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
I never knew someone would wanna commit suicide for $500 bucks
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
i no go gree, them day naija no dey carry last, i must win, consulting born2f uck
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Goldieluks: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

I never knew someone would wanna commit suicide for $500 bucks

Lmao,dude must be broke. grin
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Word
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
BROKE? DIDNT SAY THAT CUS AM AFRAID OF LOOSING $500, MA DIGNITY IS IT

SHE KNOWS AM PAID A HUGE SUM, AND SHE KNOWS THAT $500 IS SUCH AN INFINITESIMAL

SHE IS NOT BROKE AND EARNS WELL
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
She just wanted a big di!!ck I suppose.

Stup!!!d and ret!!!!rded girls like that need some heartless dude that will teach them a lesson that they will never forget.

Like seriously, do people just jump on any dick that comes there way?

Oh me is very angry with that girl.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
Why are u angry? Angry that a white chick needed a black Cock desperately? Or that a brother wanted to kill em self for phussy and 500 bucks? Which one
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
All the above.

Both of them need a salp I tell you.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
Roki I could last for 7 hours can we bet 500 bucks each?
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
HMMM NOBODY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY, SOME PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING AS IF AM SCARED OF LOOSING $500
I HAVENT PAID A DINE YET RUNNING FROM HER grin grin grin NOT THE MONEY, HAVE GIVEN OUT $2K TO A GIRL  B4, NO BIG DEAL, SHOULDNT MENTION THIS BUT I EARN MORE THAN 25K PER MONTH.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Roki I could last for 7 hours can we bet 500 bucks each?

No thank you. I do not need a marathon of sex.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Goldieluks: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
So you spend your money on betting SEX with different girls
and your cheering yourself up,smh!

if your not broke,pay her the damn cash and stop boasting,
cause you already lose the bet to her.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by 2mch(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
bwahahahahahahhahahah!!! Just give up, it is obvious you dont have the liver. Just live to fight another day, but this time with sense and know your limit. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
Excuse me Mr. Op you said you are a programmer n u earn above 25K? Indian R I guess. Oh sorry you live in Russia? Maybe you are programming bombs for Iran/Iraq. .

@Roki there fun to it
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

So you spend your money on betting SEX with different girls
and your cheering yourself up,smh!

if your not broke,pay her the damn cash and stop boasting,
cause you already lose the bet to her.

nope not bcus of sex, some peeps just tink $500 bucks is so much or someone is broke, i wont be coding all day and be broke to that extent, at least i least i shouldnt have proven such impotency.

i will ask this in sexually section if not being sexually active can affect a guy.

always felt abstaining from it is the best, but seems to be crippling me despite ma device been highly volatile, is of no use.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Goldieluks: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
If your that good in bed,why do you have to drink yourself
to stupor?Andrew?
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Excuse me Mr. Op you said you are a programmer n u earn above 25K? Indian R I guess. Oh sorry you live in Russia? Maybe you are programming bombs for Iran/Iraq. .

@Roki there fun to it
sorry i dont programme bombs for iraq, i work for research in motion (RIM) i code blackberry updates and locale files, empty chips and sim sec encryption. crypto algorithm is hectic and am proud to be a coder. have i answered you?
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by simpleseyi: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Andrew please come and teach me coding, I am dead serious, oh sorry, I am living serious.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
Programmer, coder but you forgot to code the most important thing here "Your brain" and forgot to code your cock to last 4hours in bed even with the help of 1bottle of brandy. . #fail
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Goldieluks: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Programmer, coder but you forgot to code the most important thing here "Your brain" and forgot to code your rooster to last 4hours in bed even with the help of 1bottle of brandy. . #fail

Lmao,please pardon my ignorance on this,is coding legal?
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Programmer, coder but you forgot to code the most important thing here "Your brain" and forgot to code your rooster to last 4hours in bed even with the help of 1bottle of brandy. . #fail
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo, code ma john thomas   grin grin grin grin grin i wish i could, the kain code wey i go use for it na die.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Andrew3(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao,please pardon my ignorance on this,is coding legal?
depends what u are coding, empty chip is the most challenging in gsm programming. phones are produced empty without data, coded algo will then be loaded b4 the phones become alive, dont go into it if dont want to look older than your age like me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by Goldieluks: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
::Andrew:::

depends what u are coding, empty chip is the most challenging in gsm programming. phones are produced empty without data, coded algo will then be loaded b4 the phones become alive, dont go into it if dont want to look older than your age like me grin grin grin grin grin

thanks for the eye opener,and no i wouldn't go into that,
i guess it involves loads of light and eye straining.
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by whyMMM: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
op
u f u c k e d up big timeangry

Just give me her fone nos, so i can clean ur s h i t undecided
Re: Ma Embarrassing Story by mordi4evah: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
@op
u bo omo9ja?if so u fall my hand o!i got me an andy dats sthe bomb>>>>the guy can shaggg two chicks n no lele>>>>>btw u beta start workin on ur mojo,cos der must be a rematch o!LAWD!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angryimagine as russie jus rush u n u come dull!!!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Dad Taught Me About Women / Signs The Girl You Like Might Just Be Using You. / This 83-year-old Woman Is So Hot Dang...[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.