Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29868 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
You can never do well in a country that has a caste system, India is such a country, even though they re a naturally dark skinned they hate other dark skinned people from Africa, yes they re are technologically advanced, but I wont advice Nigerians to go there. Too much hate and discrimination.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:

OK, AFTER MENTIONING IGBO, CARRY YOUR BLACK FACE GO INDIA AND RETURN TO TELL US, HOW FAR.

LET THE IGBO GO TO BIAFRA, NA YOU GO STILL CRY PASS, LIKE SAY THEM BEAT YOU.

And what will carry me to India ?

This is the problem, only your people are heading to India for nefarious reasons.

No sane person will choose to travel to India outside of medical treatment .

Only criminal igbos with intentions to do drug dealings are heading to India.

Get sense una no go gree.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Viltron:
Ibo business men, I hail you all. This is what you lot have brought to Nigerians all over the world.

I really wish they'd just grant you Biafra, so you can go and practice crime fully. But of course, not with Rivers State.

LET THE IGBOS GO TO BIAFRA.

Y IS IIT SO HARD.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by OriOko88(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:
but agbado uchin is the father of drug lords
So he's successfully passed it on to ibos. Wat an experience

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Father4all: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Develops have cast India too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Igboslayer: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Igbos bad behavior reverberating all over the world, Dubai Started it now India, you can’t be behaving stupidly in other peoples country and not get results.

Soon we need to drive them all to their beloved Biafra. They cannot destroy Nigeria for us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by thelegend1(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2022
LordErrk:

I can mention at least 50 countries that are way poorer than Nigeria, but you don't see them causing commotion everywhere they go.
The average Nigerian is just a criminal. The only hope for the next generation of Nigerians is to make anti-corruption a core course in school, at all levels

I remember during my childhood days, the would strip you naked and parade you round the entire community for petty theft. Also, the military administration had firing squad for severe crimes.
Nowadays, anyone can do anyhow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by sotaba: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Hmm. All Tinubu's drug channels are being shut.
VeryWickedGoat
Is that you?
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ArcFresky(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.

Excuse you,
Normally.. if you work the avererage job in this countries, one will survive, but the eagerness to do big man, buy benz and use Iphone while wearing fake ass Versace is the bane of all Nigerians…

We want to show off… we want to oppress, announce our arrival…

There is no way that would happen if do your normal job, hence the criminality. You have blamed the country enough and you are out of the country, yet you still continue…

Its insane.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

And what will carry me to India ?

This is the problem, only your people are heading to India for nefarious reasons.

No sane person will choose to travel to India outside of medical treatment .

Only criminal igbos with intentions to do drug dealings are heading to India.

Get sense una no go gree.

About of the 45% of male tops you see in boutiques and markets were imported from India..

There are many Nigerians doing legit works in India
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ipobarecriminals: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:

ALL THIS IS ONE MAN, USING MULTIPLE MONIKER.

HE HAS RESUMED WORK TODAY.

FUNNY ENOUGH, HIS MATE ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE DOING THE SAMETHING TO BLACKS. U are conFUSED. See waiting the pigs don cause hardworking Nja people with their bad luck

THIS ONE OWN NA IGBO. LOL
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by thelegend1(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Fixed.
Charity begins at home. Prof Soludo has been screaming that parents have abandoned their responsibilities in Igboland. It is not a coincidence that all the drug criminals we read about as arrested in India are from SE. The parents failed big time.

Agreed, but let's not be tribalistic by using SE as the only example. Every region has it's own fair share of atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Jogs1900: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Fixed.
Charity begins at home. Prof Soludo has been screaming that parents have abandoned their responsibilities in Igboland. It is not a coincidence that all the drug criminals we read about as arrested in India are from SE. The parents failed big time.
I know there was a time the federal government do jail anyone that's being deported for crimes abroad...I wish they can go back to this to serve as a deterrent for anybody that is traveling out not to engage in criminal activity while abroad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2022
LordErrk:

I can mention at least 50 countries that are way poorer than Nigeria, but you don't see them causing commotion everywhere they go.
The average Nigerian is just a criminal. The only hope for the next generation of Nigerians is to make anti-corruption a core course in school, at all levels

Please, tell them! Loud it!

I'm honestly tired of Nigerians! Haba!

It's not enough to be a criminal in your country, you still have to export it out there! Wetin sef!

The negative image Abroad is phenomenal!

E go soon reach where nations open to immigration will outrightly ban or bar Nigerians from coming in!

Instead of us to start speaking up against these evils committed by our own people, we choose to merely bash Buhari and APC!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:

About of the 45% of male tops you see in boutiques and markets were imported from India..

There are many Nigerians doing legit works in India

Story.

You don't need to travel over 2,000km to buy cheap wares when you can easily do same over the internet.

Try another lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
See waiting the pigs don cause hardworking Nja people with their bad luck

UR MONIKER NAME ALREADY SHOW YOU ARE A TRIBALIST.

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ALL DAY AND EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE.

THE REASON, U GET UP IN THE MORNING.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Jogs1900: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
djbussy:
1-O. Every indian company in Nigeria must shut down . All indians must leave Nigeria.
It doesn't work that way... Indians in Nigeria are not into crimes...I have many of them as neighbors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by thelegend1(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2022
ArcFresky:

Excuse you,
Normally.. if you work the avererage job in this countries, one will survive, but the eagerness to do big man, buy benz and use Iphone while wearing fake ass Versace is the bane of all Nigerians…

We want to show off… we want to oppress, announce our arrival…

There is no way that would happen if do your normal job, hence the criminality. You have blamed the country enough and you are out of the country, yet you still continue…

Its insane.

Very good point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.

Forget about Government abeg...!

There are nations with far worse leaders than Nigeria yet their citizens are upstanding.

The problem lies in our value system as a people, from homes, churches to schools and offices, the average Nigerian is criminal oriented from infancy.

Many of our youths don't even believe in legit hard work or patiently building a career.

The evil penchant of the average Nigerian for illegal living predates this bad administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by zumbigbo(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Time to vote on their return. Good timing.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by CodeTemplar: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2022
They are right to return nuisance consolling themselves with crime proceeds. Indians here are doing great in critical industry and about to give us a working refinery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by thelegend1(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Learn to tell yourself the uncomfortable truth and from there begin to accept it as reality.

We all know that 99.9% of these deportees are of Igbo origin.

The only way forward is to accept a problem from where you can begin to address it.

You have a myopic and tribalistic view on this.
No need to engage with you further.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:

U CAN KEEP SHOUTING IGBO ON NAIRALAND UNTIL YOUR BLUE IN THE FACE.

OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD, ALL THEY SEE IS YOUR BLACK FACE AND THEY ALREADY HATE YOU.

Well,I am not looking for anybody's validation non the least that of an Indian.

And this your attempt to use racism to hide your criminality reminds me of your long forgotten Igbo cousins in Black America who play the racism card every time they are caught doing one crime or the other.

You are highly irresponsible to lay the blame of your drug peddling kin on Indian racism .

Where the Indians racist when they granted your criminal brethren visa ?

You igbos are the real niggers of Africa and beyond.

Spit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by MrBroke(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

Stop saying trash, d government did nothing, motherfuckers choose to do wrong. Don't come here justifying or passing blames. Bad government but others stay straight, they made the choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Story.

You don't need to travel over 2,000km to buy cheap wares when you can easily do same over the internet.

Try another lie.

Are you joking?

Head to ports, even go to the markets and ask big traders.

The conversation ends here, I can't believe this kind of response from a human being.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pacificom: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

He is right ! Nigerian Government should be ashamed. If they do this country right, those vulnerable citizens will not be a victim of illegal immigration to another third world country. Shame !
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Are you joking?

Head to ports, even go to the markets and ask big traders.

The conversation ends here, I can't believe this kind of response from a human being.

You can only deceive yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.