Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This (10070 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Guys,
I've been seeing this girl for like 6 months.
She seemed like a good girl, I liked her.
She told me she was in her final year... I was like woww.. meaning she will soon graduate. As a man that have seen it all with girls, I asked her about her life story so it won't surprise me when the love gets deep. She told me about how she was deflowered, her body count and all. I was very happy with her honesty ( or I thought). I was very okay with her story and I was satisfied so I decided to get serious with her.

To cut the story short, I've been serious with her, sending her money, buying her gifts, taking care of part of her schooling. As an experienced man, I never did any cos I was expecting her to be good to me or be faithful or something, I was just doing it because that's my nature. I'm a man of giving. I give to anyone around me without expecting anything in return be it loyalty or returned favour.

Today I saw her chat with someone which was all VN. I was like...Why all this chat in VN? She then gave me the phone and after a short while fell asleep. That VN made me curious to go further.

I looked upon her chat.... Holly molly!!!
This is the summary
- on her grad day that I sponsored .. she used her hand to invite a guy to come and sleep with her for two days. In her words "come over, I wan kn**c"
- She's been having video s*x chat with multiple guys that use her as a c*min* object.
- she said yes to a guy that just asked her once Two days ago confessing her feelings and telling to come over when he's free cos she wants to "feel him "

My first reaction was a laugh cos I already knew most girls are not to be trusted... I was prepared for it already... I showed her the chats.. she started begging.. I wanted to sent her out of my room but something told me I will be the one to lose...

So I pretended like I forgave her.. told her not to do it again or I'll break up with her...

Ladies and gentlemen I gave her the love making of her life.... I b*ng*d the sh** out of her. Damn!!! She will need for fan to cool off.

After that I set out to go meet my friends.. as I'm trying this she's still in my room... thinking I forgave her... not knowing that's the last time she will ever contact me.

Girl's be faithful, nothing dey this life, all these will not give you happiness. Nothing is worth your dignity. No amount of money is worth your dignity.
Forget about boys that cheat, you ain't in competition. I have all the opportunity to cheat buy I decided to just respect myself. It's not worth it.. Trust me

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Jeon(f): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay.. Congratulations for the banging... If you think that's a great revenge.

At least now you can bang more Vaginas, since that's the only way to calm a Black man down/Making him feel among the living.

Thank God for DaddyCK, turned me into Gay. I did be useless and thinking about how to bang pussy as a method of revenge.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by PerfectStranger(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pained simp.

You think a typical Nigerian girl cares about your stupi.d 5min sèx. Accept your L and quit simping.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Enny2013(f): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
"come over,I won kn*ck"

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Eyinju112(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol...
Are we suppose to clap hands for you because you think you did her dirty You’re the real Mumu here, do you think someone with such experience care about the dirty you think you did to her?? she’s gonna forget you in few days mhan. you’re the loser here, you lost both home and away. You sponsored her graduation, and did all the merry merry for her... Who send you? You’re a simp and the lady doesn’t want a simp. you see that guy she told she wan knack, that’s the real bf FYI

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by nicerod(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin

Turn her to ur sex Slave

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Pells1: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why denying like if you are not familiar with the sentence
Can you beat your chest your body count is not more than 10 undecided undecided
Enny2013:
"come over,I won kn*ck"

It is well.

@Op you are a simp and you learned the best way so you deserve all the shit you got
Spits on your bald head wink

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
henrybangs44:
Guys,
She told me she was in her final year... I was like woww.. meaning she will soon graduate. As a man that have seen it all with girls, I asked her about her life story so it won't surprise me when the love gets deep. She told me about how she was deflowered, her body count and all. I was very happy with her honesty ( or I thought). I was very okay with her story and I was satisfied so I decided to get serious with her.

To cut the story short, I've been serious with her, sending her money, buying her gifts, taking care of part of her schooling. As an experienced man, I never did any cos I was expecting her to be good to me or be faithful or something, I was just doing it because that's my nature. I'm a man of giving. I give to anyone around me without expecting anything in return be it loyalty or returned favour.

Today I saw her chat with someone which was all VN. I was like...Why all this chat in VN? She then gave me the phone and after a short while fell asleep. That VN made me curious to go further.

This is the summary
- on her grad day that I sponsored .. she used her hand to invite a guy to come and sleep with her for two days. In her words "come over, I wan kn**c"
- She's been having video s*x chat with multiple guys that use her as a c*min* object.
- she said yes to a guy that just asked her once Two days ago confessing her feelings and telling to come over when he's free cos she wants to "feel him "

My first reaction was a laugh cos I already knew most girls are not to be trusted... I was prepared for it already... I showed her the chats.. she started begging.. I wanted to sent her out of my room but something told me I will be the one to lose...

So I pretended like I forgave her.. told her not to do it again or I'll break up with her...

Ladies and gentlemen I gave her the love making of her life.... I b*ng*d the sh** out of her. Damn!!! She will need for fan to cool off.

After that I set out to go meet my friends.. as I'm trying this she's still in my room... thinking I forgave her... not knowing that's the last time she will ever contact me.

Girl's be faithful, nothing dey this life, all these will not give you happiness. Nothing is worth your dignity. No amount of money is worth your dignity.
Forget about boys that cheat, you ain't in competition. I have all the opportunity to cheat buy I decided to just respect myself. It's not worth it.. Trust me

It is always the girls cheating and all that on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly I am tired of u people here

Can u please tell us ur own cheating part too? grin grin grin grin oh, u want her to be loyal to u alone while u go about cheating? Rubbish grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by 2dice01: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
The moment you take her serious
Women can smell and sense she has conquer you

She moves to the next available fun grin

Take only your personal life serious cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Pells1: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Are we suppose to clap hands for you because you think you did her dirty You’re the real Mumu here, do you think someone with such experience care about the dirty you think you did to her?? she’s gonna forget you in few days mhan. you’re the loser here, you lost both home and away. You sponsored her graduation, and did all the merry merry for her... Who send you? You’re a simp and the lady doesn’t want a simp. you see that guy she told she wan knack, that’s the real bf FYI
You seem pained actually supporting your gender
I know your body count is bigger than your age cheesy grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by EvilRampage(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why the hell should you be emotionally attached to nigerian girls? Why not just bang the pvssy anytime you want.
Strongalphmale comman see this one

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by TechnologyGuru: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

At least now you can bang more Vaginas, since that's the only way to calm a Black man down/Making him feel among the living.

Thank God for DaddyCK, turned me into Gay. I did be useless and thinking about how to bang pussy as a method of revenge.

Have sense you pathetic fool...
Ee Nur dey Taya you��

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Islandboi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol. My brother this one is not revenge. You are the loser here. Don’t measure sex as revenge. Sex doesn’t really mean a thing to an average nigerian girls.
Nigerian girls that can have sex with 3 guys in a day. Find another sweet revenge!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Eyinju112(f): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
I’m not pained, I'm just telling him to stop the Simping thing as he’s too kind And he’ll keep getting used if he continues grin compliments of the seasons sir grin
Pells1:

You seem pained actually supporting your gender
I know your body count is bigger than your age cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Jeon(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
TechnologyGuru:

Have sense you pathetic fool... Ee Nur dey Taya you��
Goat.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by TechnologyGuru: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

Goat.
You mean your father grin

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
TechnologyGuru:
You mean my father grin
As you don't respect your father kno!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by TechnologyGuru: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

As you don't respect your father kno!
You can't have sense again..you've outgrown that stage.. angry
You cannot just make a sensible post here on this forum�
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Jeon(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
TechnologyGuru:

You can't have sense again..you've outgrown that stage.. angry
You cannot just make a sensible post here on this forum�
come my penis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by TechnologyGuru: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

come my penis.
Call on your dumb ass Pops I'm sure he'll pull through again as always for you..
Damned gay!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by jeromestarks: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

But you're very stupid ooo.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by jeromestarks: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

It is always the girls cheating and all that on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly I am tired of u people here

Can u please tell us ur own cheating part too? grin grin grin grin oh, u want her to be loyal to u alone while u go about cheating? Rubbish grin grin grin grin

Ok. Here is it.

I cheat. My girlfriend knows I cheat. She knows those I cheat with. They come over to my house sometimes. And she can't do anything about it.
I told her to break up with me if she wants but till today, she's till in my house.
I own the life of that girl.

That is how an ultimate male behaves.
Only a fool will beg a woman to stay with him or try to keep a woman.

Don't worry, soon , you will understand. You will beg to stay with a particular guy and he will treat you like shit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by intruder15(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok. Here is it.

I cheat. My girlfriend knows I cheat. She knows those I cheat with. They come over to my house sometimes. And she can't do anything about it.
I told her to break up with me if she wants but till today, she's till in my house.

Don't worry, soon , you will understand. You will beg to stay with a particular guy and he will treat you like shit.

You lack wisdom if you don't know that loyalty is not the primary thing a lady needs from you. If it was, she would have left your sorry ass long ago.

We all have a pecking order of needs in relationship. For you as a guy, her loyalty is likely on your number one list. Others may be good looks, sense of humor, sense of judgement, educational excellence.

For her, it may be Financial stability, security, good physic, loyalty etc. The list varies in ladies. Loyalty on this list is 4th. You fit de mumu sexually make she no leave. Because the number one and 2 is intact. If you hit her you have trampled on number 2 which is higher on her list. If you mistakenly go broke, oti lo.

For you nau, if she cheats on you, your world have scatter because it's your number one. You see why you hardly breath when they cheat on you abi.

In life, do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Don't brag about being a cheat. It only makes you look irresponsible whereas in reality, no be only you de cheat.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by 13sense: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
That person you quote above has been constituting nuisance on the forum. He/she is a pathetic fool.

TechnologyGuru:

Have sense you pathetic fool...
Ee Nur dey Taya you��
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by OriOko88(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2022
cool
I always laugh and shake my head at d same time at the level of foolery of some guys when they say they bang the hell out of their cheating gf as pay back cheesy. You just dey waste ur energy for nothing,cos d harder u bang her,thinking she's getting hurt d sweeter she enjoys d sex.

So turning a girl to sex slave bxos she cheated,instead of driving her away is a big waste of energy and time..cos no matter what You can't fckk a girl finished. You can only fvcck and move on. BTW sex is overrated. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nonywendy(m): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Pained simp.
The simp is reading the book of lamentations
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Ikennaford: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
I always laugh and shake my head at d same time at the level of foolery of some guys when they say they bang the hell out of their cheating gf as pay back cheesy. You just dey waste ur energy for nothing,cos d harder u bang her,thinking she's getting hurt d sweeter she enjoys d sex.

So turning a girl to sex slave bxos she cheated,instead of driving her away is a big waste of energy and time..cos no matter what You can't fckk a girl finished. You can only fvcck and move on. BTW sex is overrated. undecided
The op said he Bleep her and she's blowing fan for cuntus, op MUMU shaaa
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Rickmann: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:
Guys,

This is the summary

OP you claim to be experienced yet you trusted a Nigerian girl.. You must be a joke.

Sorry sha.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Nl, where broke virgins fantasise! You’ll still grab your soap and turn yourself PE… We know your type and their 101 monikers. You’ll be here looking for who will help you stop wanking. I’m so glad I’m not a black man sometimes!

Empty Fish brain obsessed with women’s pants while their country is poverty stricken and falling apart! Your father’s prayers were for a man and this is what he got! Shame on you all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by placeofallure(f): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok. Here is it.

Wow! Things like this beat me.
I'd know my bf cheats and I'd stay? Damn! Real wow!

@henrybangs44, are you for real? Your gf is a serial cheater from your description, that means she must like to collect from every Tom, Dick and Harry. If you bleep the hell out of her, you have only added more sauce to her bacon. You must be a good Samaritan. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2022
placeofallure:

Wow! Things like this beat me.
I'd know my bf cheats and I'd stay? Damn! Real wow!

@henrybangs44, are you for real? Your gf is a serial cheater from your description, that means she must like to collect from every Tom, Dick and Harry. If you bleep the hell out of her, you have only added more sauce to her bacon. You must be a good Samaritan. Mtcheeew!

It's psychological suffering. Being lashed and dumped.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikennaford:

The op said he Bleep her and she's blowing fan for cuntus, op MUMU shaaa

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media / All Women Are Sluts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.