Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This (10181 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
yeah pls do. But I will beg you, do not see all ladies like that LovePeddler u carried as a saint. There are good girls out there too Take your time to look for a good girl, when u have the time okay?
Smiles... you are really sweet... never knew girls like these are on NL.
Thank you so much. I'll do just that
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:

Sucks? So by not encouraging cheating we suck? Are u kidding me? So you prefer we allow you to wh*re around? Just say you want to taste all the dirks around.. no cheating girl can make me drop my standard and cheat. If that makes me have a poor mentality then I agree... but my dicknity is intact
I didn't even notice that u were the one that quoted me, sorry but that your statement is somehow wrong. M not saying it's good for a lady to LovePeddler around. No no but what I mean is if a lady is faithful to you while in relationship with you, of which is not common in relationships only marriage, I see no reason why the guy should dumb her, if he has conciense at all. That was what I meant the girl deserves the very best of that guy.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:

Smiles... you are really sweet... never knew girls like these are on NL.
Thank you so much. I'll do just that
ur welcome grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
ur welcome grin
I like you a lot cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I didn't even notice that u were the one that quoted me, sorry but that your statement is somehow wrong. M not saying it's good for a lady to LovePeddler around. No no but what I mean is if a lady is faithful to you while in relationship with you, of which is not common in relationships only marriage, I see no reason why the guy should dumb her, if he has conciense at all. That was what I meant the girl deserves the very best of that guy.
So sorry... I didn't notice too. I apologise
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:

So sorry... I didn't notice too. I apologise
It's okay!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:

I like you a lot cheesy
lol thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2023
The only thing that girl will miss is your money
She has zero love for u
Nigerian girls don't do love

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by DonroxyII: 4:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Are we suppose to clap hands for you because you think you did her dirty You’re the real Mumu here, do you think someone with such experience care about the dirty you think you did to her?? she’s gonna forget you in few days mhan. you’re the loser here, you lost both home and away. You sponsored her graduation, and did all the merry merry for her... Who send you? You’re a simp and the lady doesn’t want a simp. you see that guy she told she wan knack, that’s the real bf FYI
Knockout ... Make una dey show mercy for una posts attimes shocked
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by DonroxyII: 4:13am On Jan 23, 2023
intruder15:

You lack wisdom if you don't know that loyalty is not the primary thing a lady needs from you. If it was, she would have left your sorry ass long ago.

We all have a pecking order of needs in relationship. For you as a guy, her loyalty is likely on your number one list. Others may be good looks, sense of humor, sense of judgement, educational excellence.

For her, it may be Financial stability, security, good physic, loyalty etc. The list varies in ladies. Loyalty on this list is 4th. You fit de mumu sexually make she no leave. Because the number one and 2 is intact. If you hit her you have trampled on number 2 which is higher on her list. If you mistakenly go broke, oti lo.

For you nau, if she cheats on you, your world have scatter because it's your number one. You see why you hardly breath when they cheat on you abi.

In life, do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Don't brag about being a cheat. It only makes you look irresponsible whereas in reality, no be only you de cheat.
This is a Knockout !
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by jattopeter(m): 11:01am On Jan 12
Don't mind them , always try to make it looks like it was only the ladies that cheat where are as , its both genders.
Sheistoopretty:

It is always the girls cheating and all that on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly I am tired of u people here

Can u please tell us ur own cheating part too? grin grin grin grin oh, u want her to be loyal to u alone while u go about cheating? Rubbish grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Lanmonfarm: 5:43pm On Jan 14
jeromestarks:

Ok. Here is it.

I cheat. My girlfriend knows I cheat. She knows those I cheat with. They come over to my house sometimes. And she can't do anything about it.
I told her to break up with me if she wants but till today, she's till in my house.
I own the life of that girl.

That is how an ultimate male behaves.
Only a fool will beg a woman to stay with him or try to keep a woman.

Don't worry, soon , you will understand. You will beg to stay with a particular guy and he will treat you like shit.

That girl wey dey ur house, omoh no surprise if na ticking bomb
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Lanmonfarm: 5:46pm On Jan 14
Ur so called "love making of her life" was just u satisfying ur ego...another dick go still enter tomorrow abegii

Walk away and find peace
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Are we suppose to clap hands for you because you think you did her dirty You’re the real Mumu here, do you think someone with such experience care about the dirty you think you did to her?? she’s gonna forget you in few days mhan. you’re the loser here, you lost both home and away. You sponsored her graduation, and did all the merry merry for her... Who send you? You’re a simp and the lady doesn’t want a simp. you see that guy she told she wan knack, that’s the real bf FYI

Lol u messed up his gut...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by MurphyInc(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14
With the kind of comments I read here, no one blamed the bit*ch for doing the guy dirty. I give up on healthy relationship. It's just about games. It's sad but it is what it is. Guys play your game right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] / When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.