Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This (10194 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Dimples2022:
Nl, where broke virgins fantasise! You’ll still grab your soap and turn yourself PE… We know your type and their 101 monikers. You’ll be here looking for who will help you stop wanking. I’m so glad I’m not a black man sometimes!

Empty Fish brain obsessed with women’s pants while their country is poverty stricken and falling apart! Your father’s prayers were for a man and this is what he got! Shame on you all!

And yet you always cry at night begging for big black c***
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by obinnazy(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:
Guys,
I've been seeing this girl for like 6 months.
She seemed like a good girl, I liked her.
She told me she was in her final year... I was like woww.. meaning she will soon graduate. As a man that have seen it all with girls, I asked her about her life story so it won't surprise me when the love gets deep. She told me about how she was deflowered, her body count and all. I was very happy with her honesty ( or I thought). I was very okay with her story and I was satisfied so I decided to get serious with her.

To cut the story short, I've been serious with her, sending her money, buying her gifts, taking care of part of her schooling. As an experienced man, I never did any cos I was expecting her to be good to me or be faithful or something, I was just doing it because that's my nature. I'm a man of giving. I give to anyone around me without expecting anything in return be it loyalty or returned favour.

Today I saw her chat with someone which was all VN. I was like...Why all this chat in VN? She then gave me the phone and after a short while fell asleep. That VN made me curious to go further.

I looked upon her chat.... Holly molly!!!
This is the summary
- on her grad day that I sponsored .. she used her hand to invite a guy to come and sleep with her for two days. In her words "come over, I wan kn**c"
- She's been having video s*x chat with multiple guys that use her as a c*min* object.
- she said yes to a guy that just asked her once Two days ago confessing her feelings and telling to come over when he's free cos she wants to "feel him "

My first reaction was a laugh cos I already knew most girls are not to be trusted... I was prepared for it already... I showed her the chats.. she started begging.. I wanted to sent her out of my room but something told me I will be the one to lose...

So I pretended like I forgave her.. told her not to do it again or I'll break up with her...

Ladies and gentlemen I gave her the love making of her life.... I b*ng*d the sh** out of her. Damn!!! She will need for fan to cool off.

After that I set out to go meet my friends.. as I'm trying this she's still in my room... thinking I forgave her... not knowing that's the last time she will ever contact me.

Girl's be faithful, nothing dey this life, all these will not give you happiness. Nothing is worth your dignity. No amount of money is worth your dignity.
Forget about boys that cheat, you ain't in competition. I have all the opportunity to cheat buy I decided to just respect myself. It's not worth it.. Trust me

The lady has nothing to lose, another guy will pick her up and spend on her.

'Money can't buy a woman's LOYALTY'
IF YOU ARE A GIVER, GIVE TO THE POOR, OWN AN ORPHANAGE.

I see you falling into these kind of ladies in 2023.

There's no blessing to you spending on your gf

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2022
obinnazy:

The lady has nothing to lose, another guy will pick her up and spend on her.

'Money can't buy a woman's LOYALTY'
IF YOU ARE A GIVER, GIVE TO THE POOR, OWN AN ORPHANAGE.

I see you falling into these kind of ladies in 2023.

There's no blessing to you spending on your gf

If you read well u see where I said "I dont give in expectation of loyalty " I just give to anyone around me. It's my nature.

About 2023, one useless girl cannot stop me from going after more girls. Even Joseph was betrayed by his blood.. did he stop loving people?

The important thing is I don't expect anything from anyone that's why I don't get heart broken.

I'm not sure I genuinely love and trusted any girl since my high-school heartbreak. It's only a fool that will completely trust any relationship. I'm not that low minded

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by StrongAlphMale: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2022
EvilRampage:
Why the hell should you be emotionally attached to nigerian girls? Why not just bang the pvssy anytime you want.
Strongalphmale comman see this one

That one is a simp man na.

That girl you call your girlfriend, u dey treat and pampered her like eggs, be rest assured that there are guys out there destroying her pussy on a steady.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by obinnazy(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:

If you read well u see where I said "I dont give in expectation of loyalty " I just give to anyone around me. It's my nature.

About 2023, one useless girl cannot stop me from going after more girls. Even Joseph was betrayed by his blood.. did he stop loving people?

Same mindset.
I do tell ladies this, 'before you serve me breakfast, I've already served myself that with a cold drink

The important thing is I don't expect anything from anyone that's why I don't get heart broken.

I'm not sure I genuinely love and trusted any girl since my high-school heartbreak. It's only a fool that will completely trust any relationship. I'm not that low minded
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by StrongAlphMale: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:
Guys,
She told me she was in her final year... I was like woww.. meaning she will soon graduate. As a man that have seen it all with girls, I asked her about her life story so it won't surprise me when the love gets deep. She told me about how she was deflowered, her body count and all. I was very happy with her honesty ( or I thought). I was very okay with her story and I was satisfied so I decided to get serious with her.

To cut the story short, I've been serious with her, sending her money, buying her gifts, taking care of part of her schooling. As an experienced man, I never did any cos I was expecting her to be good to me or be faithful or something, I was just doing it because that's my nature. I'm a man of giving. I give to anyone around me without expecting anything in return be it loyalty or returned favour.

Today I saw her chat with someone which was all VN. I was like...Why all this chat in VN? She then gave me the phone and after a short while fell asleep. That VN made me curious to go further.

This is the summary
- on her grad day that I sponsored .. she used her hand to invite a guy to come and sleep with her for two days. In her words "come over, I wan kn**c"
- She's been having video s*x chat with multiple guys that use her as a c*min* object.
- she said yes to a guy that just asked her once Two days ago confessing her feelings and telling to come over when he's free cos she wants to "feel him "

My first reaction was a laugh cos I already knew most girls are not to be trusted... I was prepared for it already... I showed her the chats.. she started begging.. I wanted to sent her out of my room but something told me I will be the one to lose...

So I pretended like I forgave her.. told her not to do it again or I'll break up with her...

Ladies and gentlemen I gave her the love making of her life.... I b*ng*d the sh** out of her. Damn!!! She will need for fan to cool off.

After that I set out to go meet my friends.. as I'm trying this she's still in my room... thinking I forgave her... not knowing that's the last time she will ever contact me.

Girl's be faithful, nothing dey this life, all these will not give you happiness. Nothing is worth your dignity. No amount of money is worth your dignity.
Forget about boys that cheat, you ain't in competition. I have all the opportunity to cheat buy I decided to just respect myself. It's not worth it.. Trust me

Pained simp.

A girl you would have started begging right from the first day you met her, bang her, dump her and move on or friend zoned her Incase you need her pussy again, you started simping like mumu.

Dear SIMP,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

3.) Know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by StrongAlphMale: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
I’m not pained, I'm just telling him to stop the Simping thing as he’s too kind And he’ll keep getting used if he continues grin compliments of the seasons sir grin

CC: henrybangs44

Even a girl knows you're simping. See the way they're mocking you because of your stupidity. U think having sex with her is revenge? Sex she even enjoyed more than u? What a SIMP!

Dear SIMPs,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Jokerman(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Are we suppose to clap hands for you because you think you did her dirty You’re the real Mumu here, do you think someone with such experience care about the dirty you think you did to her?? she’s gonna forget you in few days mhan. you’re the loser here, you lost both home and away. You sponsored her graduation, and did all the merry merry for her... Who send you? You’re a simp and the lady doesn’t want a simp. you see that guy she told she wan knack, that’s the real bf FYI

Pain
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by starstaz(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Are we suppose to clap hands for you because you think you did her dirty You’re the real Mumu here, do you think someone with such experience care about the dirty you think you did to her?? she’s gonna forget you in few days mhan. you’re the loser here, you lost both home and away. You sponsored her graduation, and did all the merry merry for her... Who send you? You’re a simp and the lady doesn’t want a simp. you see that guy she told she wan knack, that’s the real bf FYI
Precious eyes!!!
My mouth is gape,wideeeee open.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:

And yet you always cry at night begging for big black c***

Fish brain, I don’t blame you because you have nothing to offer other than limp community dick.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Oyiboman69: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

It is always the girls cheating and all that on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly I am tired of u people here

Can u please tell us ur own cheating part too? grin grin grin grin oh, u want her to be loyal to u alone while u go about cheating? Rubbish grin grin grin grin

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:
Guys,

This is the summary

Really? They should forget about guys that cheat? How about girls that has been faithful in how many years of relationship and ended up getting dumbed, what do u say about that? undecided
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:
Guys,

This is the summary

Well if I will advise you, that girl is ungrateful so as a girl am telling you to turn her into your sex slave. Anytime u want sex call her after fucking her give her peanuts or don't even giver her at all. My one cent. Shaaa answer the first question I quoted u for.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by DevilsEqual(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol...

I am surprised this is coming from a lady, Usually, Women dont sound this blunt
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Connected1: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Of what use is such a woman.

Abeg both of them na mumu.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by diogo23: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Why are you talking nonsense? You people are the same always do evil and support evil
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Aladdin1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
e pain me for you say na sex you take do revenge for a cheating LovePeddler of a lady and you dey proud of it.if her puna need fan from hot straffing then your penis for peel na!. na yourself you dey suffer!.next time have sense when dealing with naija girls.u dey claim giver! you dey sponsor girl for school.u no get mama and papa or brodas and sisters wey you go use money help their life?. na you fuckup.she see your mumu button press. you no revenge nothing! just carry your flaccid overused sore dick for hand and waka go silently in shame.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Elidrisy20: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
As you don finish knacking her,pass her to me make I knack some sense into her kpekus
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by olawaley12(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
That line got me! "come over i wan kn*ck"
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by kenedyx: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
henrybangs44:

Seriously my only issue is the money you spent on that hoe. For her not to appreciate you enough to be faithful while in a 'committed' relationship says a lot about both of you.

She didn't value your help because she didn't deserve it.. she prolly had ten other guys financing her as well, hence you weren't indispensable and she made sure to rub it in your face.

You want to help someone, you couldn't find someone around you in a verifiable and downtrodden condition to help, instead you were busy financing a gf's whoring lifestyle thinking you're helping somebody in need.

You need to understand the difference between a mugu and a good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
kenedyx:

Seriously my only issue is the money you spent on that hoe. For her not to appreciate you enough to be faithful while in a 'committed' relationship says a lot about both of you.

She didn't value your help because she didn't deserve it.. she prolly had ten other guys financing her as well, hence you weren't indispensable and she made sure to rub it in your face.

You want to help someone, you couldn't find someone around you in a verifiable and downtrodden condition to help, instead you were busy financing a gf's whoring lifestyle thinking you're helping somebody in need.

You need to understand the difference between a mugu and a good Samaritan.

You are right
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Well if I will advise you, that girl is ungrateful so as a girl am telling you to turn her into your sex slave. Anytime u want sex call her after fucking her give her peanuts or don't even giver her at all. My one cent. Shaaa answer the first question I quoted u for.
Sorry I've been very busy at work, just replying.
The thing is, I can't stand her. I can't even have sex with her again because she disgust me. I have some certain level of self pride and that doesn't allow me a lot of things. I have a lot of girls I can nail every night but some things ll just make me hold my respect
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
sad
Prettygirl200:
Really? They should forget about guys that cheat? How about girls that has been faithful in how many years of relationship and ended up getting dumbed, what do u say about that? undecided
At least they did the right thing. Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:

Fish brain, I don’t blame you because you have nothing to offer other than limp community dick.
And what do you have to offer aside dilapidated pkekus
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

CC: henrybangs44

Even a girl knows you're simping. See the way they're mocking you because of your stupidity. U think having sex with her is revenge? Sex she even enjoyed more than u? What a SIMP!

Dear SIMPs,

Na me you dey call.simp Hahahah u know nothing about the girls I'm constantly nailing. I get bases the age of ur mama
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin

henrybangs44:

And what do you have to offer aside dilapidated pkekus

Probably more than the dilapidated pkekus that unleashed you into the world. (No offence)

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:

Sorry I've been very busy at work, just replying.
The thing is, I can't stand her. I can't even have sex with her again because she disgust me. I have some certain level of self pride and that doesn't allow me a lot of things. I have a lot of girls I can nail every night but some things ll just make me hold my respect
Alright if that's the case just avoid her ok? But be very delligent in looking for another woman. There are good girls out there ooo, girls that will value someone like u. There are girls out there that wish to meet guys like you they haven't that mumu girl see better person like u she's misbehaving. Just forget her abeg she's not worth the stress.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:
sad
At least they did the right thing. Two wrongs don't make a right
Bloody hypocrites, she did the right thing indeed, so what stops the man from doin the right thing? African men mentality sucks. Mutewww
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Alright if that's the case just avoid her ok? But be very delligent in looking for another woman. There are good girls out there ooo, girls that will value someone like u. There are girls out there that wish to meet guys like you they haven't that mumu girl see better person like u she's misbehaving. Just forget her abeg she's not worth the stress.
Thank you very much. This helps a lot. I'm better now. I'll calm down and just concentrate on my hustle. At least I've have some peace of mind
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
henrybangs44:

Thank you very much. This helps a lot. I'm better now. I'll calm down and just concentrate on my hustle. At least I've have some peace of mind
yeah pls do. But I will beg you, do not see all ladies like that LovePeddler u carried as a saint. There are good girls out there too Take your time to look for a good girl, when u have the time okay?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Bloody hypocrites, she did the right thing indeed, so what stops the man from doin the right thing? African men mentality sucks. Mutewww
Sucks? So by not encouraging cheating we suck? Are u kidding me? So you prefer we allow you to wh*re around? Just say you want to taste all the dirks around.. no cheating girl can make me drop my standard and cheat. If that makes me have a poor mentality then I agree... but my dicknity is intact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? / How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.