Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kwankwaso's Game Plan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso's Game Plan. (6313 Views)

Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries / See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Felabrity: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
Honestly becoming a Vice president, does not really position one for the presidency. Power is taken, you need to be in the opposition to radiate.

Kwankwaso would have lost a lot of supporters and influence if he had agree to be VP to Obi.
I still believe he made the best choice.
very correct
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by RealLagosBoy: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
I rather vote for Kwankwaso or Atiku than to vote Tinubu.

Meanwhile my vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Polchiz:

Which Okowa? I doubt Okowa will deliver Delta for PDP.
Obi will win SS states.
grin grin Why do people think so low of Okowa, He is the Governor a his State and is contesting for the Presidency and you think he will loss his state? no way

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by ire803386: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
If he doesn't step down, he won't win kano
Localemperor:
Mark it, Kano is the Only State Kwankwaso will win.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Felabrity:
Kwankwaso is still young, in his 60s

And can canvass 1-4 million vote in 2023

He will work on his south vote in 2027
I'm telling you, he is a great strategist. and every thing seems to be going as planned.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
ire803386:
If he doesn't step down, he won't win kano
I will remind you of this after the election in February grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by kcnwaigbo: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
grin grin Why do people think so low of Okowa, He is the Governor a his State and is contesting for the Presidency and you think he will loss his state? no way
Peter Obi will win Delta.Stop dreaming
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Peter Obi will win Delta.Stop dreaming
Ok no need raising dust, The election is already here.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by mcjohny(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
ganduje fought the emir, the ex governor and still stood a chance? If you were born in kano, you'll know he shouldnt even stand a chance by hook or by crook. Not with buhari I don't care attitude or when it's a northernern affairs. Never

what happened in that election was purely the hand of Tinubu the balangwu from the West and PMB. I learnt he was the one who sent Gawuna and Garo to tear the result sheet.

Ganduje won because of Tinubu's potential presidential bid, nothing more.
The governor has no political Base, watch as the big wigs avoid him because he already scored an owngoal

No human fights the gods without alliance with another God.
Even his deputy is avoiding to be merged into his mess
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by 00FFT00(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
This analysis is purely my opinion and what I think he is trying to do.

Kwankwaso is not contesting to win the election next year,but he is trying to use the Buhari model in the north.

Did you know how many times Buhari contested before he was able to annex the 12m northern vote? Despite being former head of state, Buhari had to rally round North 3 times before he got it right.

Buhari becoming the most powerful contender in the north was because of his consistent hunger for power. Over years, he made the people rally round him.

In 2015, Tinubu saw that the fastest way to get the presidency was to cut shot the reign of Good-luck Jonathan, because if he had allow Jonathan to rule till 2019, then power moved north, it's would take South another 8 years (2027) before power returns and by then he ( Tinubu) would have been too old to contest, so he got his calculation well by saving 4year.

When Tinubu looked North to find an alliance, he went to no other person than Buhari who already is the biggest power house in Northern Nigeria, and the rest they say is history.

Now this is exactly what Kwankwaso is trying to do in a lesser time. Kwankwaso want the presidency to go South, any body that win between Tinubu and Peter Obi is a win for him. You will also agree with me that this is Tinubu and Atiku's last chance at the golden egg and when Atiku is out of the way in the North, who do you think his supporter in the North will rally round ( Mind you, Kwankwaso already have massive cult-like followers in Northwest).

When Atiku is gone and the South has ruled and when power returns to the North, who do you think would be the most likely to succeed?

Under the Nigerian standard, he can still vie for the presidency at least twice before he retires.

What I'm trying to say is this, since Atiku has lot his block vote in Southeast and still having issues with the G5. He has no base in the South because Tinubu owns the Southwest and majority of the SS states will be fest for all.

Kwankwaso is planning to disrupt and divide the Northwest vote and with this, were will Atiku get his votes from? Northeast can not win the election for him.

Kwankwaso is a visionary and futuristic politician grin

What do you think..

If the above were to be Kwankwaso's intent, the only outcome that will give traction to that strategy is a Peter Obi win. Why?:

If Atiku were to prevail in February, power would go back to the north for another 8 years and the calculative date of return will be 2039. How old will he be?.

If it is Tinubu, Shettima will be a semi-incumbent when power goes back to the north in 2031. The northeast will argue that they have not had it, and it is their turn.

That said, the only scenario Kwankwaso can benefit from is an Obi win without him being seen to be an accessory. I'm not sure that we can convincingly say that Kwankwaso is actively working for LP. An Obi victory will reset the playing field in favor of the north in 2031 and present Kwankwaso with a front-row seat.

What I see is NNPP looking to ingrain itself as a regional political powerhouse in the Northwest, first by taking back the Kano government house, then looking to expand from there.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
00FFT00:

If the above were to be Kwankwaso's intent, the only outcome that will give traction to that strategy is a Peter Obi win. Why?:

If Atiku were to prevail in February, power would go back to the north for another 8 years and the calculative date of return will be 2039. How old will he be at that time?.

If it is Tinubu, Shettima will be a semi-incumbent when power goes back to the north in 2031. The northeast will argue that they have not had it, and it is their turn.

That said, the only scenario Kwankwaso can benefit from is an Obi win without him being seen to be an accessory. I'm not sure that we can convincingly say that Kwankwaso is actively working for LP. An Obi victory will reset the playing field in favor of the north in 2031 and present Kwankwaso with a row seat.

At this time, what I see is NNPP looking to ingrain itself as a regional political powerhouse in the Northwest, first by taking back the Kano government house, then looking to expand from there.
his best bet is to support Lp which if his smart he should alien with
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
00FFT00:

If Atiku were to prevail in February, power would go back to the north for another 8 years and the calculative date of return will be 2039. How old will he be at that time?.

That said, the only scenario Kwankwaso can benefit from is an Obi win without him being seen to be an accessory. I'm not sure that we can convincingly say that Kwankwaso is actively working for LP. An Obi victory will reset the playing field in favor of the north in 2031 and present Kwankwaso with a row seat.

At this time, what I see is NNPP looking to ingrain itself as a regional political powerhouse in the Northwest, first by taking back the Kano government house, then looking to expand from there.
his best bet is to support Lp which if his smart he should alien with him.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Liamm(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
Honestly becoming a Vice president, does not really position one for the presidency. Power is taken, you need to be in the opposition to radiate.

Kwankwaso would have lost a lot of supporters and influence if he had agree to be VP to Obi.
you think if Buhari was exceptional, Osinbajo wouldn't have succeeded him?
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Malawian(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
buhari had is cult like followers hip across the country. Yes few in the south but still present there. There were people who really admired his military regime and his transparency during his reign as northeast governor. Kwankwaso was just the governor of kano. His followers aren't that huge as you guys wants people to believe. They are just kano people who are very much united
Nobody admired Buhari's military regime, and he had no following in the whole of the south until Tinubu and Yoruba urchins sufferheadedly presented him the platform on a plate of amala.
Stop rewriting history!
Meanwhile, do we still thing the person in Aso Rock is still Buhari?
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Polchiz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
General election is different from States election.
Okorocha was governor of his state but he could not deliver Imo State for APC.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by manmade(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Just watch out for almustapha by the time obi complete his 8 years if his vice is not showing interest then prepare for almustapha
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by ImDStar: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Very wrong permutation and plan, kwankwaso would be 74years in the next 8years, trust me, Nigerians won't blindly follow any useless politician of that age again with time.

The Zombies following Tinubu who's 86years and Atiku who's 74 years would greatly regret it God forbid either of them win.

Therefore, age won't be by his side when that projected time reach.

Localemperor:

Kwankwaso is not contesting to win the election next year,but he is trying to use the Buhari model in the north.

Did you know how many times Buhari contested before he was able to annex the 12m northern vote? Despite being former head of state, Buhari had to rally round North 3 times before he got it right.

Buhari becoming the most powerful contender in the north was because of his consistent hunger for power. Over years, he made the people rally round him.

In 2015, Tinubu saw that the fastest way to get the presidency was to cut shot the reign of Good-luck Jonathan, because if he had allow Jonathan to rule till 2019, then power moved north, it's would take South another 8 years (2027) before power returns and by then he ( Tinubu) would have been too old to contest, so he got his calculation well by saving 4year.

When Tinubu looked North to find an alliance, he went to no other person than Buhari who already is the biggest power house in Northern Nigeria, and the rest they say is history.

Now this is exactly what Kwankwaso is trying to do in a lesser time. Kwankwaso want the presidency to go South, any body that win between Tinubu and Peter Obi is a win for him. You will also agree with me that this is Tinubu and Atiku's last chance at the golden egg and when Atiku is out of the way in the North, who do you think his supporter in the North will rally round ( Mind you, Kwankwaso already have massive cult-like followers in Northwest).

When Atiku is gone and the South has ruled and when power returns to the North, who do you think would be the most likely to succeed?

Under the Nigerian standard, he can still vie for the presidency at least twice before he retires.

What I'm trying to say is this, since Atiku has lot his block vote in Southeast and still having issues with the G5. He has no base in the South because Tinubu owns the Southwest and majority of the SS states will be fest for all.

Kwankwaso is planning to disrupt and divide the Northwest vote and with this, were will Atiku get his votes from? Northeast can not win the election for him.

What do you think..

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
00FFT00:

That said, the only scenario Kwankwaso can benefit from is an Obi win without him being seen to be an accessory. I'm not sure that we can convincingly say that Kwankwaso is actively working for LP. An Obi victory will reset the playing field in favor of the north in 2031 and present Kwankwaso with a front-row seat.

For you to have said that Kwankwaso can only benefit from Obi emergence can only be termed as an oversight.

What do you thing would become of Yusuf Datti after eight years of presidency? Do you think he would still be a political novice as at then as many had portray.

Believe no were is easy, Kwankwaso don't mind who wins as long as it goes south.

Shetima will be very Old after 8 years with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by DLuciano: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:

What do you think..

good analysis, but i dont agree
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by a4cube: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
For you to have said that Kwankwaso can only benefit from Obi emergence can only be termed as an oversight.

What do you thing would become of Yusuf Datti after eight years of presidency? Do you think he would still be a political novice as at then as many had portray.

Believe no were is easy, Kwankwaso don't mind who wins as long as it goes south.

Shetima will be very Old after 8 years with Tinubu.
Is Shetimah not younger than Kwankwaso? If he will be very old as you wrote then Kwankwaso stands no chance age wise.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
a4cube:
Is Shetimah not younger than Kwankwaso? If he will be very old as you wrote then Kwankwaso stands no chance age wise.
OK aside the age. Do you think |Datti would be quiet after 8 years

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by a4cube: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:
becoming a Vice president, does not really position one for the presidency. Power is taken, you need to be in the opposition to radiate.

You Wrote the highlighted too. So you are contradicting your earlier stand.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
DLuciano:
good analysis, but i dont agree
What do you disagree on, i want to hear you
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Heffalump(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You made sense.
It is in Kwankwaso’s best interest that a southerner wins the 2023 presidential election so that he can stand a very bright chance in 2031.
But he miscalculated big time by refusing to align with Obi, if not, the election would have been over.
However, you are wrong that Southsouth is a fest for all. Southsouth, like southeast, is Obi’s stronghold.

Kwankwaso got it on a platter of gold and wasted away the beautiful chance of ever becoming president. Obi offered him the chance of being his vice, but pride killed him. I learnt he later regretted. It's too late for him to redeem himself.

After Obi's 8 years, then Datti wears the crown as power must rotate. The two are the only ones capable for now to usher in a new Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImDStar:
Very wrong permutation and plan, kwankwaso would be 74years in the next 8years, trust me, Nigerians won't blindly follow any useless politician of that age again with time.

The Zombies following Tinubu who's 86years and Atiku who's 74 years would greatly regret it God forbid either of them win.

Therefore, age won't be by his side when that projected time reach.

Joe Biden at 80 is about to make his interest known concerning 2024. Trust me Kwankwaso won't get the Tinubu treatment when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Heffalump:

Kwankwaso got it on a platter of gold and wasted away the beautiful chance of ever becoming president. Obi offered him the chance of being his vice, but pride killed him. I learnt he later regretted. It's too late for him to redeem himself.

After Obi's 8 years, then Datti wears the crown as power must rotate. The two are the only ones capable for now to usher in a new Nigeria.
spot on

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by MadmanObi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Some nyamuri are daft,how can whole kwakwaso depitize Pandora clown? Are this people normal at all? Lastly no nyamuri will ever rule our beautiful Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
a4cube:
You Wrote the highlighted too. So you are contradicting your earlier stand.
There is no such thing as contradiction.

I drew my premise from what you said. you said Kwankwaso should not support Tinubu because Shitima will be a problem to him in the future but he should support Obi because according to you after Obi, Kwankwaso will be having a free ride down north. then i reminded you about Yusuf Datti but you never address his resurgence but went on to counter the age factor between Kwankwaso and Shitima totally ignoring the Datti factor.

now how am i contracdicting my self in all this statement from an independent state i made.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Localemperor: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
manmade:
Just watch out for almustapha by the time obi complete his four years if his vice is not showing interest then prepare for almustapha
Al-Mustapha political career is dead, the Yurobas are yet to pay him back for what he did to Kudirat Abiola.
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Moh247: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kwankwaso knows he needs alliance with atleast a southern region, he also knows he has great chance in 2031
Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Penguin2: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Localemperor:

You have a point.

With what he’s doing now, he’s gathering more supporters to himself which increases his popularity especially in the north.

And yes, becoming Vice President does position someone for the presidency; if anything, it brings you closest to the presidency.

Atiku would have succeeded Obasanjo if he wasn’t greedy and over ambitious.

Jonathan succeeded Yaradua; though we can argue it’s because of death. But death is part of the calculation.

Osinbajo wouldn’t have had any opposition in the race to succeed Buhari if he wasn’t a featherweight; a disadvantage Kwankwaso doesn’t have.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Game Plan. by Penguin2: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2022
00FFT00:

You are right.

The truth is that Kwankwaso might not like or want it, but if he’s being reasonable, only an Obi victory will favour him as things stand.

No political calculation or strategy guarantees otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Senate Moves To Penalise Disrespect Of The National Anthem / NSCDC Arrests 50 ‘militants’ In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.