Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man (3311 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
If you see your moniker, indicate by answering "Present Sir" ;

- Persephone1
- Sweetplum
- Jennyclay
- Siofra
- Candidlady
- Virginprincess
- Onyi22
- Ukaface

- Shalommy

Y'all should come and take this mic and tell us why you can't keep a man.

Sexy Wall lizard is missing grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do I know you?
From one of the hookups you had.

You wouldn't know because you have lost count grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Medianna:

Oh bebe you nailed it.
But the bolded,
Anything Invaluable cannot be disposed
Hope you have disposed of that your shimmy.

cool
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by opeyy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
personally and from experience if ladies talk about independence, all I hear is the space to still fvck around.

I no mean am as insult. Just my personal experience.

But honestly, aside preventing you from other guys, I don't see any other way a relationship takes away your 'independence'

Your POV is not what I meant. Many women I know cannot keep a man due to them being independent, not for fear of this being taken. In simple terms, as an independent woman, you become allergic to BS. You don't have to entertain a man's BS and can very quickly move on if he is not partnering with you, because you're not dependent on the man.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:

No, you really got urself by shooting ur own balls since I warned to stay away since August,but no your low self esteem won't resist to.

Die Hard Piece of Fade 1st Century Used Tissue Paper that can't accept rejection..

Always trying to press himself down to people's throats no matter the rejections .

Your command of English is not as terrible as it was some months back. grin

What is the secret? Keep it up.
Don't disappoint me. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Medianna(f): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Hope you have disposed of that your shimmy.

cool
Its like this guy will not let me wear my underwear in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Medianna(f): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
lolz.

So sister in the lord y cant you keep one these high-quality, handsome and wondrous men carefully and wonderfully placed on this earth with you grin
Brothers are not smiling.
You give them peace they give you sorrows.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
opeyy:

Your POV is not what I meant. Many women I know cannot keep a man due to them being independent, not for fear of this being taken. In simple terms, as an independent woman, you become allergic to BS. You don't have to entertain a man's BS and can very quickly move on if he is not partnering with you, because you're not dependent on the man.
lolz. That's a great assumption there. That only the man is full of BS.
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Medianna:

Its like this guy will not let me wear my underwear in peace.
It turns me off.

I don't want to encounter it when I yank up your dress to push your panties to the side to make you feel alright cool
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Medianna:

Brothers are not smiling.
You give them peace they give you sorrows.
grin grin

I thought we say no to blaming men this night eh. Remember they are wonderfully created and peace loving creatures and can do no wrong... At least this night
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by opeyy(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
lolz. That's a great assumption there. That only the man is full of BS.

I don't think I implied this here...We all know that no one is perfect so everyone has their own BS. Just saying that what a woman would tolerate because she is dependent on the man is very different to when she is not. I am sure I referred to partnering, this implies that both parties have to meet in the middle, and put in the same energy to make it work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
SodiumValproate:

From one of the hookups you had.

You wouldn't know because you have lost count grin
you just described ur mom
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
opeyy:

I don't think I implied this here...We all know that no one is perfect so everyone has their own BS. Just saying that what a woman would tolerate because she is dependent on the man is very different to when she is not. I am sure I referred to partnering, this implies that both parties have to meet in the middle, and put in the same energy to make it work.
if you love a man, you would tolerate even more from the man than when you depend on his resources.

I mean mean men don't depend on your resources when they love you. Does that mean they don't tolerate your BS (they do because everyone has BS).

You tolerate because you love. You shouldn't love because you can tolerate. That's not love but convenience.
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Medianna(f): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
grin grin

I thought we say no to blaming men this night eh. Remember they are wonderfully created and peace loving creatures and can do no wrong... At least this night
Ok you want me to say something like i break plates when I'm angry?
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nonexisting1: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

- Pers ephone1
- Sweet plum
- Jenny clay
- Sio fra
- Candid lady
- Virgin princess
- Onyi 22
- Uka face

No be who see man dey keep am?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
you just described ur mom
Your Vagina is prolly a sinkhole.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Your Vagina is prolly a sinkhole.

grin grin grin
Weaken with weak erection, broke life and low self esteem talk the way you typed. They are quick to try n body shame a woman with her sexuality. You don't know if I m a virgin. Your life just dey messed up!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by benqo01(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

- Persephone1
- Sweetplum
- Jennyclay
- Siofra
- Candidlady
- Virginprincess
- Onyi22
- Ukaface

Why u dey find trouble lol i no de DER o
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by benqo01(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m presently in a serious relationship.
That alone has proven that Zonefree is a yeye boy who think every woman that he can't control are the problem.
Your head like container.
See his head below.

Lol which kind head b Dat haha
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SodiumValproate: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Weaken with weak erection, broke life and low self esteem talk the way you typed. They are quick to try n body shame a woman with her sexuality. You don't know if I m a virgin. Your life just dey messed up!
The first cum bucket to call herself a virgin grin grin

With your flappy labias due to loss of its elasticity grin

Oh! I almost forgot about Virginprincess the virgin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Suunnn(f): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
As the question says, without blaming men, why can't you seem to keep a man?
To answer your question

I will make it simple and straight, and impartial because you seem partial

Why do most men marry, a woman,, with everything best in her,,, and still go about keeping secret girls here and there?

Why do most men approach a woman with the intent of making her his yet happen to cheat??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Suunnn:

To answer your question

I will make it simple and straight, and impartial because you seem partial

Why do most men marry, a woman,, with everything best in her,,, and still go about keeping secret girls here and there?

Why do most men approach a woman with the intent of making her his yet happen to cheat??
same is applicable to women or do you say all women are faithful?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Suunnn(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
same is applicable to women or do you say all women are faithful?
Try read again especially to understand

I already answered your question, and also answered this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Sammy101111(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ladies that is not productive can’t keep a man
How do you want to keep him do you want to put him in debt

See just advice this ladies to get something to do not depending on a man .

A woman that is not productive as no value in this economy
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nairaland atheists,??
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Drella(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Persephone1:
The one your mother leads right?

This fatty bum bum again angry angry
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by aimmoney9: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m presently in a serious relationship.
That alone has proven that Zonefree is a yeye boy who think every woman that he can't control are the problem.
Your head like container.
See his head below.
His head makes the zone free..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Aspirila: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pochantas
come here your attention is needed
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by IyanuDeb(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
you are asking the wrong people
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by adefitim(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Only one lady gave sensible comment about the post .....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Purpletee(f): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Crystalom5:
it just happens? How about trying to be innovative in the relationship? You know most times, ladies depend on a man to come up with creative ideas for fun and to keep the relationship going.

Maybe try to take some lead with your next one.
I'm the creative one in the relationship most times,but when I don't get the same vibe and energy I give out,I lose interest real quick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Don Finish Me / L / If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.