Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd (5280 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Vinnie2000(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear carryovers are very normal in Nigeria univerisities,you can't deny that you didn't have any carryover when you where in school,besides most wicked lecturers just give carryovers to students unjustly, and for your information i have never had any carryover in my course of study not even one,and thanks for admitting that at least i'm educated and better than your illiterate gf,at least who dey struggle with carryovers better pass who nor go at all.

Lolss... Carryover is a Normal thing? shocked cheesy cheesy

Kai, this Nairaland peeps ehn. cheesy

Don't know if it's DELSU you Actually schooled in,
I Schooled there and NEVER GOT any carry over. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear carryovers are very normal in Nigeria univerisities,you can't deny that you didn't have any carryover when you where in school,besides most wicked lecturers just give carryovers to students unjustly, and for your information i have never had any carryover in my course of study not even one,and thanks for admitting that at least i'm educated and better than your illiterate gf,at least who dey struggle with carryovers better pass who nor go at all.
1. I'm not your Dear
2. Stop calling your lecturers wicked cos you failed.
3. Just cos you're struggling in school does not mean you're educated.
4. 96.835% of Educated Nigerian girls don't have sense.
5. I don't have a girlfriend.
6. Read Number 1 again.

6 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss... Carryover is a Normal thing? shocked cheesy cheesy

Kai, this Nairaland peeps ehn. cheesy

Don't know if it's DELSU you Actually schooled in,
I Schooled there and NEVER GOT any carry over. sad
Didn't you read where i said i have never gotten any carryover,Delsu is not a school that gives carryovers anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

1. I'm not your Dear
2. Stop calling your lecturers wicked cos you failed.
3. Just cos you're struggling in school does not mean you're educated.
4. 96.835% of Educated Nigerian girls don't have sense.
5. I don't have a girlfriend.
6. Read Number 1 again.
You can never have a girlfriend because no woman in her right senses will want to be with a beast like you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Jeon(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
HardMirror:
you mean small boys. Those ones are not men but weaklings.
So you're trying to put me in the real point. "Your gender are weaklings "

Guy, you are very correct. Cuz many males ain't Men , but boys in a Man's body.

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
You can never have a girlfriend because no woman in her right senses will want to be with a beast like you.
A beast with varieties of cumhole.

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Nicepoker(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
She will still end up as a baby making machine.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

A beast with varieties of cumhole.
Yea,that why i said sensible women,of course senseless and shameless women can go after anything with third leg.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Samcent: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:
Some people will call it inferiority complex…

But life sopose no too hard Abeg.

Before small small things become complex and complicated issues. People should know their capacity and what they can deal with.

... grin...una no go kill person with laugh

.... so PhD holders dey complicate things?

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Silentgroper(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2022
I need me a chic like that..

Heaven knows..
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by brain54(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samcent:

... grin...una no go kill person with laugh

.... so PhD holders dey complicate things?
Not the way you put it…
I don’t mean phd holders complicate things per say.

But a situation we’re the wife is more educated than the man. Little things can become complicated. Things that should not cos disagreements would become issues especially when he starts seeing it that she acted in a certain way because she is more educated. And that’s were inferiority comes into play.

Some people have suggested converting the wife to a provision shop seller. Or kitchen assistant/cook. Which phd holder will EASILY agree to this? You see we’re the complications have started to come in?

My own is people should marry their class. If you are Phd holder marry a Phd holder. Don’t marry someone above your class/status if you know you can’t handle. Because it will surely cause complications.

Men should support their wives to attain the highest possible positions but if you know you can’t handle or cope then better marry someone in your pay grade. Don’t go and purposely marry a phd with the intention of converting her( it’s not as easy as converting a striker to a defender or midfielder) to the kitchen. It’s better you marry an illiterate if that’s what you want so everyone will be happy and no complications.

Like I said life no sopose too hard. I hate complications!

5 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Omoluabi16(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
No need to run away if the sincerity is there. His presence could even spur/complement her more. Iconic women like NOI, merkel et al get husband too.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Saintmary(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
SerikiFulani:

She'll still end up in the Kitchen even if she becomes a Professor grin All those degrees don't matter in marriage smiley

And you have never stepped in the kitchen all your life?

What's wrong with owning a kitchen?

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
peepydelano:
Lmao� Her type of woman can hardly ever stay in marriages
Ah tell u.
She will be rude as Bleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Saintmary(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
peepydelano:
Women that bring things to the table are always wild and unsubmissive and can hardly keep a marriage, more reason why some men run from them.

Those men should stay far away.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Drella(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
dominique:
Excellent! I hope more low self-esteem men like this continue run away from career driven women. People like him will force her to drop her ambitions to open provision shop then come online to say she brings nothing to the table.

Those who have provisions stores are inhuman abi? cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by traihit: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
dominique:
Excellent! I hope more low self-esteem men like this continue run away from career driven women. People like him will force her to drop her ambitions to open provision shop then come online to say she brings nothing to the table.

Na real low self-esteem men.

Even though I'm still becoming, I can never run away from a lady I'm already in the talking stage with even if she's a female Elon Musk.

In the same way, I can't even get into talking stage with a lousy, low-value lady to start with.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by TONYE001(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
SerikiFulani:
PhD or not, she'll still end up in the Kitchen undecided

Absolutely incorrect, sir.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by BigYash: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:
An over educated Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster!
Na packaging, a real man can still humble her if her heart is tgere. I mean real men o,not simp or women with preek ,that call themselves men undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by SerikiFulani(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
TONYE001:

Absolutely incorrect, sir.

Just kidding boss grin

I love to pull our women's legs on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by womenareapezz: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man takes to his heels after discovering a 24 year old lady he was wooing is studying for her PhD

An intimidated Nigerian says he took to his heels after he
discovered that a 24-year-old lady he was wooing is undergoing her PhD programme.

He shared this on his Twitter handle.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/man-takes-to-his-heels-after-discovering-a-24-year-old-lady-he-was-wooing-is-studying-for-her-phd.html
men should runaway from Nigerian girls overall not to talk about the one who is studying PhD undecided

Before ya female baboons start quoting me, my girl is a PhD holder and doing her second PhD! And funny enough she is not a Nigeria woman grin

Get yourself a foreigner and stop dating those miserable piece of shiit called naija women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by ModCaller: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rightmindset:
Inferiority dey worry am.

Him no dey see undergraduate dey befriend lecturer?

He's a very smart man. Those women na problem personified.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by ModCaller: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
SerikiFulani:
PhD or not, she'll still end up in the Kitchen undecided

Na why the man run because she will not agree with you on that.

Very smart man. Some people wey no get sense no go see wetin that man dey see
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by jelel6: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Call a spade a spade.

Those shape-shifting amoebas will never leave goalposts one see side. grin grin
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Chaos14: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought Nigeria men loves carrier driven women,what changed?,the truth is that most Nigeria men are suffering from both inferiority complex and low self esteem at the same time.
Na your matter i reason today
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Britishpea: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol degree wey she go use enter kitchen cook rice and vegetable for you na hin u Dey run from?
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by etrange: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
We want a smart/intelligent women. We want woman that work and earn well. We want women that bring something to the table. Etc. All na wash. Most of these guys want dependent wives. They say these things just to score argument points. The truth is, a man's lack of success usually inhibits his woman's progress especially when it comes to career aspirations or earning potential because the man would typically impose a ceiling on her ambitions using his own aggregate achievements.

While it is true that some rich ladies treat thier husbands unfairly, this is not the main reason such men develop anxiety when their lovely wives show signs of earning more than them. The actual reason is the fear that the woman will treat them the way they (the men) treated thier wives at the moment. They also fear the societal perception of a man who earns less than his wife; the "qu'en-dira-t-on" (what will they say). And the direct implication of this is a society full of dependent women and those with mediocre success.

Traditions and religions in Africa make life more difficult for men than it should, but thier ego won't let them reasses and adjust. They keep admiring the foreign women without the willingness to do what the foreign men do. C'est la vie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by toujurs: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:

So you're trying to put me in the real point. "Your gender are weaklings "

Guy, you are very correct. Cuz many males ain't Men , but boys in a Man's body.

Define a man?
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaos14:
Na your matter i reason today
Abeg nor reason my matter today o cheesy cheesy,just waka pass.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Chaos14: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Abeg nor reason my matter today o cheesy cheesy,just waka pass.
You don't type sense but you must recieve it.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by folake4u(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have a colleague who completed her Masters abroad at the age of 23. A lot of guys were really intimidated. It was fun to watch. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by yinkeys(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:
An over educated Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster!
They don’t know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / Ladies And Their Yam Legs / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.