Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49713 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nyascobar1414: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
put it there and damn any woman who wants to hate you.if them wan hate you they're free.are you afraid of women hating you?

He is a simp,dont advise him... The crap he wrote made me lose hope

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nyascobar1414: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:
First of all, nobody named Tristan has sense, appaz.

I've tried my best to ignore this Andrew Tate guy's ass because I don't have time for idiots but this is an example on why misogyny is HARMFUL in real life, has always been harmful and WILL ALWAYS BE HARMFUL. And violent.

Not only does this foolish man chat shit about women and say nonsense in general (I've never listened to him sha, but I know), he walks the talk. What are the odds that such a man is ALSO a human trafficker?

Misogyny is violent. Misogyny is violence. If your man worships or listens to this nigga and his likes, I'm sorry for you.

Who cares about your opinion OLD LAYER?

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ibkayee(f): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Broke evening newspaper calling a rich man a clown...
Lol,wonders shall never end..
I understand you're passionate about this guy but Andrew will not get you a Romanian visa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by StoicAdvisor: 1:45am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:
When I see black men who watch, support and endlessly quote Ben Shapiro (Insert puke emoji).

I guess y’all’s misogyny is strong enough that you lick the boots of a known racist dimwit who thinks you’re subhuman as long as he helps you further your anti-woman agenda. What’s wrong with y’all?

If black men are really the leaders they claim to be, Ben knucklehead Shapiro would not be revered on an African forum. He thinks you’re monkeys. Lord have mercy.
embarrassing

I googled ''is Ben Shapiro racist'' and couldn't find any sufficient results, do you mind posting anything that links to him being a racist?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 1:47am On Dec 31, 2022
StoicAdvisor:

I googled ''is Ben Shapiro racist'' and couldn't find any sufficient results, do you mind posting anything that links to him being a racist?

What part of him being a far right conservative mouthpiece who is against CRT and believes in the great replacement theory makes you question his racism?

He’s just smart enough not to use the n-word

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by SIRTee15: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2022
StoicAdvisor:

Ben Shapiro is a coded racist. He believes in white supremacy and white dominated civilization.
He's never said anything good about blacks. Always magnifying their faults and defects on social media. As of whites don't have their own problem.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2022
SIRTee15:

Ben Shapiro is a coded racist. He believes in white supremacy and white dominated civilization.
He's never said anything good about blacks. Always magnifying their faults and defects on social media. As of whites don't have their own problem.

The way I do an internal cringe whenever someone on here quotes him as if he’s some genius.

No wonder we were colonized. In an alternate universe, A black man who’s constantly belittling the white community and being a loud mouth for anti-white oppression would never be admired amongst white men. It’s like for many black men, they will support far right conservatives who are notoriously racist as long as they can help them uphold misogyny

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by StoicAdvisor: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:

What part of him being a far right conservative mouthpiece who is against CRT and believes in the great replacement theory makes you question his racism?

He’s just smart enough not to use the n-word

Okay, but, can you post it? speculations are not sufficient. I believe that before we can accuse someone of something as strong being a racist, we should be able to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by StoicAdvisor: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2022
SIRTee15:

Alright, can you support any of your claims with just a link let me see?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2022
StoicAdvisor:

Okay, but, can you post it? speculations are not sufficient. I believe that before we can accuse someone of something as strong being a racist, we should be able to back it up.

StoicAdvisor:

Alright, can you support any of your claims with just a link let me see?

Ah there it is. “I can’t understand unless you hold my hand and show me. So that I can find a way to argue with you and tell you that you’re misunderstanding him”

I’m not interested in you believing it or not. Actually you actively don’t want to. So save the “I need proof” predictably response. If what you’ve seen of him on twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Facebook are not enough to convince you, I’m not holding my breath

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pansophist(m): 2:07am On Dec 31, 2022
StoicAdvisor:

I found this. Seems like he is a low-key racist via these tweets, didn't know.

7 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Cromagnon: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:
This is how all those abusers and rapist hiding under redpill will be arrested and detained. Their time is coming, slowly but surely
all the rapists are blue pilled but continue
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by SIRTee15: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:

The way I do an internal cringe whenever someone on here quotes him as if he’s some genius.

No wonder we were colonized. In an alternate universe, A black man who’s constantly belittling the white community and being a loud mouth for anti-white oppression would never be admired amongst white men. It’s like for many black men, they will support far right conservatives who are notoriously racist as long as they can help them uphold misogyny

The painful thing is most blacks don't understand the agenda of this so called white conservatives.
They want to bring back segregation at least in the south in order to ensure whites have territory in America they can dominate and control. This is very important for them in the face of dwindling white population in America.
They are promoting conservative values as a deception to their real agenda- bring back the old white good days.
That's why I shake my head when the likes of Candace and Kanye white promotes white conservative agenda on their platforms.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Cromagnon: 2:43am On Dec 31, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The guy acts more feminine that masculine.

Loves the camera and unnecessary attention.

Love to show off wads of cash and sometimes clown around.

He spits masculine facts most of the time but he sometimes can’t stop acting like feminine.
how does a female behave? Females keep quiet when they see lgbtq nonsense, he doesn't, females are scared of the matrix, he's not. Check your facts. Not everyone is a coward like you
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Cromagnon: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin

The loonies aka conspiracy theorist aka people living in a make believe world in their head would soon tell you its a setup, its the jews, the protocols of zion elders, its the cabal rather than treat the merits of the case
what are the merits. Anyone can be framed by the Zionist cabal. Ask Kanye
Now we understand Hitler better
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2022
SIRTee15:

The painful thing is most blacks don't understand the agenda of this so called white conservatives.
They want to bring back segregation at least in the south in order to ensure whites have territory in America they can dominate and control. This is very important for them in the face of dwindling white population in America.
They are promoting conservative values as a deception to their real agenda- bring back the old white good days.
That's why I shake my head when the likes of Candace and Kanye white promotes white conservative agenda on their platforms.
If they can find a way to have us back out in the fields, they will. With people like Candace and Kanye helping them wield the whip and catching runaway slaves for them.

Candace and Kanye are just after their pockets.
Candace is a particularly irritating anywhere-belle-face grifter. She will dance to any tune that pays her z As for Kanye, I just feel pity for him and his delusions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Munzy14(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Guyman01:
The guy is anti transgender making them to know that even if you create fake Pussy for a man who decides to live like a woman you can't give her ovaries and eggs neither can a woman with artificial dck grow balls.
They have been after him because he is making western ladies to start respecting and cherishing masculinity once again and he's telling men to defend women who recognise the place of natural man in the society.
He is making nonsense of their woke ideology and they have been after him.

He said recently that if feminists want to defend the rights of women they should join the Army and ask to be deployed to Afghanistan to fight against Taliban which is denying women of rights to education and not talking down on men who go to wars started by Hillary Clinton in Libya
Andrew na weyrey grin grin

He speaks the raw deal.

No doubt, he will be hated and loved.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 3:26am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:

If they can find a way to have us back out in the fields, they will. With people like Candace and Kanye helping them wield the whip and catching runaway slaves for them.

Candace and Kanye are just after their pockets.
Candace is a particularly irritating anywhere-belle-face grifter. She will dance to any tune that pays her z As for Kanye, I just feel pity for him and his delusions
You are far too smart for these forums
Thanks for enlightening them not that it will make much of a difference
For them anyone not supporting republicans or trumps of these world is a simp or a gay
Lol. I have not the least interest in a man.
Supporting gays and lesbians to live their lives is a public health issues not a morality one
More republican officials in America who claim to hate LGBTs have been found in motels and seedy rooms with underage boys than democrats
Trump's famous mentor, the late Roy Cohn was a closeted gay man

The Aids crises was able to spread in the 80s because of the pretence and that's why some of us support openness so people don't bring diseases to their spouses while fronting as straight people
These misogynist are not able to parse all these complicated issues with some thinking, its all black and white in their world

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 3:46am On Dec 31, 2022
High praise kiss

Let’s keep trying. We have no choice.

If you have time, google the list of Republican politicians caught soliciting children for sex. The list is mind blowing. Talm bout some “protect the children” “the democrats want to ruin families by teaching school age children to respect other people’s personal choices”

But they keep voting people who want to get and keep underage children pregnant in the name of family values
Falseprofet2:

You are far too smart for these forums
Thanks for enlightening them not that it will make much of a difference
For them anyone not supporting republicans or trumps of these world is a simp or a gay
Lol. I have not the least interest in a man.
Supporting gays and lesbians to live their lives is a public health issues not a morality one
More republican officials in America who claim to hate LGBTs have been found in motels and seedy rooms with underage boys than democrats
Trump's famous mentor, the late Roy Cohn was a closeted gay man

The Aids crises was able to spread in the 80s because of the pretence and that's why some of us support openness so people don't bring diseases to their spouses while fronting as straight people
These misogynist are not able to parse all these complicated issues with some thinking, its all black and white in their world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by 007Marvel(m): 4:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Impregnable101:
The united state is generally pissed with people who don't agree with their weird way of life.

If u don't agree with LGBTQ community, u are in trouble, if you don't agree with their gender equality bullshit, they look for a way to silence you.

The most evil country in the world lipsrsealed

Do you even know anything about Andrew Tate? Not everything is about homosexuality! Andrew Tate arrest is long overdue and it's a fair one! He's literally radicalizing people children. He's no less a human rights terrorist and bad influence to the general public. Even you wouldn't want someone like him as a brother. Maybe you are radical Muslim so you see nothing wrong with brutalizing other's and demeaning women! No gender is special,we are all equals. Someone literally post with guns and lecture young people as Young as 13 on how to use a gun, how to be woman beater and a abuser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by 1Sharon(f): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he a red pillar and didn't he recently convert to Islam?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by mickyeddi(m): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Dalil8:
Already released. Top G is now home safe and sound, I can confirm.

NEXT!

Your Top G is remanded in custody for 30 days, stop spreading fake news, little incel!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Eagba(m): 5:31am On Dec 31, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhhh toxic, overly opinionated , self important, blowhard noise maker i see grin
anrh remove Ronaldo the social medias self-servicer from that list

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by DKM123: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's all been a long time coming

So many toxic rapists, murderers and abusers hide under the guise of the red pill. Fxexperts is one of them.

Men in that movement are a danger to society and have some of the most backwards, evil minds. They always try to look like him and talk like him. They are always newspaper spectacles.

Evul Nigerian men won't like this. How can thier demigod be arrested for merely committing the little sin of human trafficking and terrorism to thier fellow human.

I mean, this idiats wish women will vacate the earth YET are making money off men's insatiable NEED for women's pu#s#sy. The irony of it all. Confused lots.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by akinade28(f): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Redpiller in the mud grin grin, motivational speaker in the mud grin. If he's guilty, let him pay for his sins.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The guy acts more feminine that masculine.

Loves the camera and unnecessary attention.

Love to show off wads of cash and sometimes clown around.

He spits masculine facts most of the time but he sometimes can’t stop acting like feminine.
Truth is,most of these useless white celebrities are psychos.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nicenixon: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Werey should be locked up for life.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Angelfrost:
Andrew Tate himself... Bad guy!

I like his consistent bluntness especially on subjects of masculinity... Simps don too hear am for the guy mouth!

If he is guilty, he should face the dire consequences... Just hoping these charges were not trumped-up.
Nothing is trumped up.Most of these useless white celebrities are psychos, just like R.Kelly who happens to be Black.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
The funny thing about people like Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Shapiro, etc is that these people actually love women, men, and society, and care so much. In fact, anyone under their care will have the best life because these are real men.

But those that dislike them haven't probably spent hours upon hours listening to them, their arguments, and thinking deeply about their opinion. They just hate them because maybe they speak against transgenders, or against feminism, or badly edited short Instagram videos.

And even more laughably, these haters are always faceless, and will never come out clearly and defend their hate. If you are not strong enough to defend your perspective, then you do not exist. Your truth is your identity.

My advice would be that before you hate someone you don't know, please and please, spend hours listening to them, have a constructive reason why you do not like their point, and be able to argue it very well.

Yes, they say a lot of stupid things, especially Andrew, whose of his comments can be interpreted an misogyny, but even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Personally, I do not like feminism, and I can defend my point to the moon and back why I dislike it, with any feminist, If you dislike Andrew Tate, or any of the men I mentioned above, feel free to mention me, let's have a discourse.
all the men who you mentioned are good models for boys and girls.if any Girl has such men as fathers or mentors,she will most likely have a successful career, life and marriage.

Those guys are men who should be models for our generation because everyday men, women, children and relationships are getting destroyed because of woke philosophies.theres a rapid increase of men like bobrisky.guess who are going to be the casualties of weak men like bob- women because if he's claiming he's a woman, children and women are open to rape and exploitation from men pretending to be women

The godly template of marriage is father and mother not daddy and daddy or mummy and mummy but you see the consequences of wokism is that more women are becoming financially successful but single,the married ones are endangered because they married weak men from single mothers

Honestly women don't realise how unsafe they're listening to the Kardashians or tiwa savage.theyre good entertainers but bad models for women and kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by akinade28(f): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
SIRTee15:

Only losers hate feminism. Men who are too weak to stand toe to toe with a fellow man, men who have failed in a competitive society, men who have achieved nothing when compared to his fellow men. Such losers however still desirento dominate and the next thing is to prey on the weak in the society- women and children.
I'm a man but I support feminism. Women are not your hand bag and are not born to be controlled..whether inside marriage or outside. They should be given equal opportunity to thrive and excel in all human endeavours. Women constitute 50 percent of the population, how can u just subvert the will of half of mankind and feel good about it. That's wickedness and evil.
Women are not the problem of the world, they rarely commit crimes, they don't fill up jail houses, they are not responsible for global poverty, they don't cause wars that's mostly due to ego and greed of men, they constitute less than 1% of politicians that's continue to fvck your life making it miserable.
But yet on today's social media, some senseless people with microphone and sofa are making it seem like women are the problem of the world.
This useless Tate even said 50 percent of global problem will be solved if women are controlled. How?
They hammer on prostitution and female cheating as if that's the reason men cant get a hard on/erection.
Failures parading themselves as role models.
Whether u like it or not, equity as come to stay until we can achieve justice for all, Men should get used to it.
NB Yes I agree there are some women taking the whole feminism to extreme- toxic feminism, but the answer is not to bring back toxic masculinity.
Toxic feminism is understandably irritating but not dangerous. At best, they should be ignored.
Toxic masculinity is a danger to modern civilization and a cancer to the advancement we've achieved so far as a progressive society. Nobody should pull us back.
You just said my mind on this whole issue. The solution to toxic feminity is not toxic masculinity.
I watch one Andrew Tate video, he talked about how his girlfriends left him whenever he is broke. I believe the guy is just trying to cover up years of hurting from women with toxic masculinity. Just the way, some ladies become toxic to men because of an heart break.
The fact is that toxic feminity started because of years of pain some women have suffered in the hands of some men (toxic masculinity). So they carry out their revenge mission in the name of toxic feminity.
I hate toxic feminity and masculinity. Both extremes will do the society no good. We need collaboration to make the society work, everyone playing their roles, not one part trying to subdue anothe.
I just pity his followers, especially does that buy and sell his course. A lot of them are just looking for external validation and ego boost that they are men.
Real men command the respect of women without been toxic to them.
Also, he is running a Ponzi scheme in the name of teaching them to get rich.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ibkonekt(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Who cares about your opinion OLD LAYER?
how do we want women to understand that tate is really on their side only if they can stop getting emotional about everything or making emotional decisions.the summary of Tate's opinions is that the more a woman takes RESPONSIBILITY for her actions,the safer she is,the more she follows the new age philosophy,the more endangered she is.

His core points
-stop getting naked on social media.the media will exploit your sexuality for their financial gain and you will attract weak men who will end up destroying you
-nudity on social media is not Women empowerment, what really is empowerment is go to school,learn a skill,get financially literate,be decent, respectful and take responsibility and the weak men will naturally avoid you while the decent/good men who know your value will gravitate towards you.

You can't keep getting naked and acting like a hoe on social media and then continue to complain of men only wanting you for sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.