Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49699 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Tannhauser(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin
EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY IS TO BE A PROSTI.TUTE!
Don't argue with a woman living in a fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo ok then.time Will tell grin

Yep.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

BTW this is not the April arrest. They found 6 other ladies at his place in this arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:
Evidence?

Also the 6 ladies they found?

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:
April 11 arrest? No be December e be for Romania! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Ckonnet: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Better say the matter na for romania, guyman go bid himself out. No be romania again.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The guy acts more feminine that masculine.

Loves the camera and unnecessary attention.

Love to show off wads of cash and sometimes clown around.

He spits masculine facts most of the time but he sometimes can’t stop acting like feminine.
shut up
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Ckonnet: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
But my G caps too much, a G shouldn't be revealing alot about himself wether true or false. You can't fight the matrix head on in this bleeped world.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Thanks. I try not to argue with far leftists and toxic feminists. They are like a cult.
once in a while when I'm on break I just scroll through their feminist pages on social media.come and see 50 pages of whining of how her husband refused to help her wash her hair,how the boyfriend is a terrible guy for not leaving his work to help her wash clothes because she just broke her nails,how she's planning to divorce her husband because he didn't buy christmas clothes or the guy that did not give her the iPhone he promised her after fvcking her and other senseless garbage.sometimes I won't know whether to laugh or cry for These women tan foshi shayo (celebrating stupidity) are those the type of women you want to argue with? grin

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
And they are always so loud and wrong too
Falseprofet2:

You are absolutely spot on
See kanye west. Spewing all sorts of deranged nonsense and his askissers claim he is saying deep things the rest of us cant understand
Someone who needs medical intervention to treat his bipolarism
See trump, his tax records have just been released and the clown had years he paid no income tax yet brags to his followers about how successful he is
The president of America not paying tax
If it was Biden, the nairaland minnows who have no idea about the reality of American politics would be frothing at the mouth
Or is it the preachers who scam them in the name of God yet they defend them

7 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
April 11 arrest? No be December e be for Romania! undecided

Still connected, that's how they started... women that were into Web cam sex were hired by tate and his team and they shared the profit...we know what they are doing...he said this konths ago...he also said they offered him 500m dolls for him to stand with wokism , he rejected it ... the devil hates the wise ones that are influential....they are doing same to kanye

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

BTW this is not the April arrest. They found 6 other ladies at his place in this arrest.

No lady was found in his place ...Read again...they said 6 ladies came forward ...we know its all a set up ...
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

Still connected, that's how they started... women that were into Web cam sex were hired by tate and his team and they shared the profit...we know what they are doing...he said this konths ago...he also said they offered him 500m dolls for him to stand with wokism , he rejected it ... the devil hates the wise ones that are influential....they are doing same to kanye
Offering him 500m dolls grin grin
Do you clowns ever think with your head
Who is doing the offering ?
Let me guess
Bill gates
Jews?
Or Obama
Maybe its the hollywood devil cabal
You guys have no common sense i swear
What is even wokism?
Grow up
Stop living in a fantasy world

7 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ckonnet:
But my G caps too much, a G shouldn't be revealing alot about himself wether true or false. You can't fight the matrix head on in this bleeped world.
I totally agree.they have already captured the minds of men and women through Media, education, religion and other tools of indoctrination
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Bill gates
Jews?
Or Obama
What is even wokism?

U are dumb and lost at the same time if u don't know that the world is being controlled by a group... the devil is running things if u don't know... what is 500m dollars to the creaters of money which is just like paper to them ...

U really need to educate urself .... y are they cancelling and killing those that stand for the truth and promote morality.... do u know y they killed saddam or Ghaddafi or y they are fighting putin or y the British pms hv been resigning ... or y they kicked trump out of white House...u really don't know the world u live in

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin

And you wonder how a little 14 year old secondary school dropout will successfully scam a 45 year old oyinbo woman online to not only send money and sell off her properties to him but also convince her to come to nigeria for marriage.even a 60 year old oyinbo woman.

Honestly my gender keeps disappointing and embarassing me grin
Falseprofet2:

Bill gates
Jews?
Or Obama
What is even wokism?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are dumb and lost at the same time if u don't know that the world is being controlled by a group... the devil is running things if u don't know... what is 500m dollars to the creaters of money which is just like paper to them ...
hahhaha
Like i said grow up, be an adult. Stop allowing conspiracy theorist play you like a fiddle or is your pastors that re doing the playing.
its not today some of us having been hearing about control of the world, by the time you hit 60 yrs and time passes you by you will know better, read more books and less movies

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

No lady was found in his place ...Read again...they said 6 ladies came forward ...we know its all a set up ...

Ok.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:

hahhaha
Like i said grow up, be an adult. Stop allowing conspiracy theorist play you like a fiddle or is your pastors its not today some of us having been hearing about control of the world, by the time you hit 60 yrs and time passes you by you will know better, read more books and less movies

U absolutely very very low with ur IQ ... u just swallow without asking questions...
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Emaprince: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ofcourse feminists will hate the man. Any man that speaks the truth to them should be canceled. This is why these women will never be saved. They continue to set themselves up for destruction. Not like they can handle themselves or survive in a world of their own.

J cola was right when he said "dont save her, she don't want to be saved".

This is the story of modern women - On a path to destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

U really need to educate urself .... y are they cancelling and killing those that stand for the truth and promote immorality.... do u know y they killed saddam or Ghaddafi or y they are fighting putin or y the British pms hv been resigning ... or y they kicked trump out of white House...u really don't know the world u live in
They kick Trump Out of white house
The lack of logic from you conspiracy theorist is the one that does my head in.you ignore evidence and reality and make up things in your head. Why did allow trump in at first if he is against the establishment and as a strong man you guys claim trump is, why did he allow himself to lose the elections? Should he not be more woke?

How about this simple truth..there is no body conspiring to kick trump out. He lost because he was a shity president who mishandled a pandemic and americans got tired of his bullshit
Have you read about his taxes he has been fighting not to be released. Ask yourself why is the most so called successful richest president afraid of his tax records been released
Well, it is now public records and the findings make for grim readings. Business in china. Same china he was abusing day and night
Business in mexico.

There were even years Trump did not pay tax
Stop drinking the cool aid. There is no end of world conspiracy, there is no body controlling anything. Its a rudderless world where people of course have their agendas and ideas on how to shape the world but to think there is this shadowy group controlling things is madness
You will soon find out enough.

Same with the religious nutters that keep shouting the world is about to end. From their limited understanding everything is a sign of endtimes. And when the dates they call don't happen. They shift it forward again. Its all nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

U absolutely very very low with ur IQ ... u just swallow without asking questions...
Says the fool that sucks people.like small dik andy tate pen.is
I have low iq because i am not shouting kanye west is deep when he speaks nonsense
Between you and i who has low iq
You who believe the claims of a man with bipolar and a touch of stupidity and myself who tells you the reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

Also the 6 ladies they found?

On Thursday night, Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism issued a statement, but did not name the Tate brothers , stating that two British citizens and two Romanian citizens were suspected of being part of a human trafficking group.

The statement said officers had identified six people who were "sexually exploited" by what it called an "organised criminal group".

There you go my lord
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ForestHill: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake news
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
ForestHill:
Fake news
Lol grin of course with your clowns
When logic fails or your favorite celebrity is on the cosh then you tag it fake news

You know that thing called google, type andrew tate on it and try and read what comes up

Or you conspiracy theorist have your own alternative universe where you use other search engines maybe check Trump truth social media grin

Bunch of sissies claiming hardmen and exploiting vulnerable men and women in the process

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
The wudan media must go on...
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Horokrox: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!
Corruption also exist in your beloved Western Countries France Britain Germany and their Slave Master the United States undecided
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin
EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY IS TO BE A PROSTI.TUTE!
Don't argue with a woman living in a fantasy.
untrained women you mean
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
There should be jail terms for paternity fraudsters. Those ladies that knowingly make a man raise another man's child without telling them,the child isn't theirs should be taken to court and jailed.
What does that have to do with this thread now?

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by HardMirror(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

hehehe. Continue to follow mumu news. Lol.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Sixfeetbelle: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

Just like news all over of paternity fraud by u criminal women , maiming and killing of house maids and killing of husbands and boyfriends...raping young boys and gaslighting them to think they did nothing wrong...the devil is a woman ...its now obvious.....we had peace until God created woman

I will start a tally for men raping minors in 2023 and count them for you so you can see with your own eyes how evil males have become

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:

You are absolutely spot on
See kanye west. Spewing all sorts of deranged nonsense and his askissers claim he is saying deep things the rest of us cant understand
Someone who needs medical intervention to treat his bipolarism
I think what kanye is saying although worded wrongly has a taint of teuth in them. I'm not referring to the chikdish remarks he makes about races and related stuff. When it comes to the control industries have over people, kanye is spot on, albeit, worded like someone who has mental problem. hehehe. see what i did there. lol

See trump, his tax records have just been released and the clown had years he paid no income tax yet brags to his followers about how successful he is
The president of America not paying tax
If it was Biden, the nairaland minnows who have no idea about the reality of American politics would be frothing at the mouth
Or is it the preachers who scam them in the name of God yet they defend them
Well, like he asked clinton before. I wonder why alot of rich folks in a similar status dodge paying tax.. Hahaha. I mean, have you seen the stuff the government taxes them from.. Now that they are concerns on the depleting social security funds i wonder what more taxes they would impose. Life tax? hahahahahah.... Anyone who dodges tax is a king in my books. after all, you here running your mouth about tax avoidance aren't taxed as you should. The moment tax comes, then there comes the "Nigeria government doesn't care about its people."

Incase you want to counter based on other allegations against trump, abeg, if the law says his guilty then he's guilty. Just, if i were a billionaire too, God forbid i'd pay tax.. LOL! Maybe I'd just pay myself in stocks like CEOs of techs giants do to - wait a minute - avoid tax.. LOL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.