Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You (6056 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Lizzygems: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Either copy or paste, he is on the track.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Lizzygems: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Either plagiarized or not,he is on track.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by DryMouth: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
benqo01:

UR LIFE NO HARD,I LYK DAH KIND LYF
Yes bro.
I no like to complicate my life
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by LoudlyMouthed: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
shocked
Nelson7474:
3. OkCupid/Bumble/POF (Plenty of Fish)/Grindr

Like Tinder, all three of these apps work similarly by creating matches based on mutually and anonymously liking another user’s profile.

Like Tinder, these apps are also location-based and offer suggestions from other users based on their proximity.

Grindr, however, which works in the same fashion as the others, has also become the world’s largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer users.

4. Line/Viber/Kik

While it’s natural for all smartphone users to own instant messaging apps, like WhatsApp, Telegram and Signal, it’s the lesser-known communication apps that could hold all the secrets.

We’re not saying your partner isn’t part of the Hawks or CIA. Still, all of these apps offer end-to-end encryption and privacy. Many (especially the lesser-known ones) provide a further veil of discretion around communication.

While this list is non-exhaustive, given the launch of new communication apps every day.

Apps like these aren’t go-to instant messengers, especially if your partner isn’t using them to communicate with you.

Having one of these instant messaging apps installed may not necessarily point to an unhappy home, but they provide a good indicator.

However, just because they don’t have one of these apps doesn’t mean communication with a fling isn’t happening elsewhere like Facebook Messenger or “sliding in the Instagram or Twitter DMs”.

5. Vaulty Stocks / Private Message Box / Avira Vault

Not all apps are easily noticeable on your partner’s smartphone.

Many offer functionality to hide not only messages but also photos and videos.

Through various apps like these three mentioned, users can sometimes communicate with each other and discreetly hide photo and video content sent from their side piece.

While these might not necessarily expose your partner’s affair or even contribute toward it, these are just some of the apps to raise an eyebrow over.

https://www.examfurther.com

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Tucode: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2023
My brother… You’ll live long like this o. A once happy chap like me don turn to bitterleaf since I got married. And guess what, I used to think it’s just me o, but until I hear other guys talk their own then I realized that all my guys that have been disturbing me about getting married are living in perpetual unhappiness and depression. Given the option, most of them will prefer to leave their marriages and they’re basically just sticking it out because of the kids and what people will say! I mean, everyday of sadness o. I’ll hear some talk and I’ll feel grateful for mine. But because our African society isn’t kind to people that leave their marriages (especially if it’s simply for the sake of seeking genuine happiness), most people just live through the sadness until they drop dead. And as it is for men, so it is for women equally!

[size=8pt][/size]
DryMouth:

When you get to certain age you'd realize that marriage is so overrated for men. I have plenty of male colleagues and friends who are married and trust me from their tales, you can decode that they are not happy in their marriage. I have one particular friend that got divorced about 3years ago, he is certainly always very happy since he got that divorce(he has 2 kids tho). He told me how much of a burden has been on his shoulders since he got married. He also promise not to get married again till he gets to 50-55 years.

I'll definitely have kids at exactly 35years but I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED till i get to 50-55 years. I can't sacrifice my younger life and freedom for a woman all in the name of marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... / Alpha And Beta Males, Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.