Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? (11214 Views)

Should Men Who Can't Cook Be Ashamed Or Proud? / Help, I Can't Cook To Save My Life! / My Husband Is Igbo But I Can't Cook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Nutter(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2006
cheesy Fear don dey catch you.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by ZuluNation(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2006
Oboy Naija woman no be like oyinbo womans ooo you have to show em plenty respest lipsrsealed
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Nutter(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
I know, my brother. I know. smiley
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by emforsuhaz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2006
shocked!!!!!!!!!if a woman cannot cook then she bether start looking for another woman to get married to embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by viena(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
@emforsuhaz

abomination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by drogba(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2006
emforsuhaz:

shocked!!!!!!!!!if a woman cannot cook then she bether start looking for another woman to get married to embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
My brother thank you jare. How can a woman not know how to cook? very odd thing my brother.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by yemstar(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
emforsuhaz:

eehm bros why another woman na undecided
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by tenik: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2006
emforsuhaz:

dat show how important a woman will b in his life
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by emforsuhaz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2006
tenik:

that show how important a woman will b in his life
of course women r a very essential part in men,s lives!from the beginning of time God himself saw that it was not good for man to be alone so he created "WOMAN" wink
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by inspira(f): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2006
when did cooking become the basis for choosing a bride.i think that's narrow and besides, the essence of cooking is to eat food which we need for survival .why should we make such a big issue out of this geez
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by emforsuhaz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2006
yemstar:

eehm bros why another woman na undecided
how u sef see this matter nah!!!since she no fit cook,na him be say she go find person wey i go cook for am [may be she no sabi wash clothes too!!! grin grin grin]ehh! ehh! then she go di wash her clothes too.or u want tell me say u fit accept this kind woman for ur house abi! no be oyibo land this ooooo!!!! grin grin wink
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by twinkledew(f): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2006
not all the guys in this world are into food.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by twinkledew(f): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2006
if a gurl can not cook that is good but as long as she is willing to learn.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by edygirl(f): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2006
It's so shameful that some of the guys here are sounding as if they are marrying their wives because of food.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by faa(f): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2006
abi o!!!!
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
lol,intresting but i think any lady that can't cook is not complete n is not a lady at all.any guy that says it dosent matter is the biggest liar on this planet.would you and your man eat outside for the rest of your lives,tell me what of if his friends come visting.i think ladies have got to put a lot of things into consideration here.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2006
hell yes cos sometimes the way to a man's heart is through his tommy
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by inspiredm(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2006
If My girl cant cook, i bet 50 % of the love is gone oh grin one of the surest way to a man's heart is through his belly
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by drogba(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2006
I have 2 girlfriends and the first one knows how to cook very well, while the other is so poor in that area, as a matter of fact she's the eat out type of girl that doesn't even know how to fry egg sef. They both beautiful, sexy and good enough for marriage. ladies in the house, please advise me on whom to choose.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by faa(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2006
You are in a mess cos you had 2 girlfriends in the first place. Sort it out yourself big guy!!!!!
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by babe1(f): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2006
drogba:

I have 2 girlfriends and the first one knows how to cook very well, while the other is so poor in that area, as a matter of fact she's the eat out type of girl that doesn't even know how to fry egg sef. They both beautiful, sexy and good enough for marriage. ladies in the house, please advise me on whom to choose.

Marry both Player!
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by emforsuhaz(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

lol,intresting but i think any lady that can't cook is not complete n is not a lady at all.any guy that says it dosent matter is the biggest liar on this planet.would you and your man eat outside for the rest of your lives,tell me what of if his friends come visting.i think ladies have got to put a lot of things into consideration here.
ah!ha!!at least this lady knows n understands completely what we are talking about here!!my guys i can,t fool myself ooooh!! wink
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by iice(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2006
Well thank goodness, i never claimed to be something am not tongue
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Akinagirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2006
its is important when both parties know how to cook a decent meal, it show flexiblilty and patience. Besides it equals out the pressure of cooking to both parties. And i f one knows how to cook and the other dosent, that is really not a problem in which it can be settled. One can prep the food and clean the dishes and the other can cook. See 50/50! what the big deal when you marry you become a team. Nobody should bear all the weight.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by clocky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2006
it matters
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Mystique(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2006
And where is it written that women should do all the cooking?
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by EmemJU(f): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2006
Would it matter in a few years from now, for your 8year old child to have a mother that doesn't know how to cook or cooks 'potty'? Mind u, they don't say it nicely. On the other hand u can always hire a cook.
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by donjazzie(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2006
edygirl:

It's so shameful that some of the guys here are sounding as if they are marrying their wives because of food.

KAI.to fia kwa.U stay in igboland and u don't know the way to a man heart is through his stomach.it's such a shame for oh.lol(make u try stop it oh)
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by clocky(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2006
yea right
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Mystique(f): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2006
Whoever said: 'The way to a mans heart is through his stomach' is aiming too high wink wink
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by iice(f): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2006
LMAO grin grin
Re: Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? by Remmzy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2006
[b]one of the criteria i would love my woman to have is COOKING grin, you cant cook you are out unless if you are willing to learn. Then i will teach her in kind & whatever cool[/b]I love to cook, so she got a help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Besides Nigeria / What Is Ur Favorite Nigerian Packed Noodles? / *The Best Fertility Food*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.