Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl (4505 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
I met this girl November last year
I was coming back from work when I saw her, so I decided to woo her..
So I started like hello excuse me the we chatted along..so I got her number and called her in the night, guess what she was already waiting for my call, then we got to know each other more..later on I asked her if she has a boyfriend she said no...so days later she was like feeling guilty of lieing she then told me she has..and he is in Abuja. That I should not mind there's nothing serious blw them that she's trying to cut him off...I said ok, and didn't care much about that..so on 31st we went out and on a date.it was about 8pm when we were about to leave..we heard gun shots around the hotel and the hotel management locked everywhere saying that cult boys are disturbing in the street.
So she asked me if we could lodge till morning that she's scared of leaving.
I said ok..paid with my credit card and we lodged that night...so as I was sleeping and had nothing in mind cus that was our first date ..so around after 10 I woke up to pee,I was surprised to see her completely naked and leening on me as I slept wearing only boxers..so immediately I saw that, I was moved and body changed I called her name and she answered and said she could not sleep.. I said Jesus quietly as I stood up heading to the toilet. What is this oh God as I was staring at my already hungry angry d*ck..it's been three years since I've had sex..what will I do now as I tried calming my d*ck down but all my efforts proved abortive..
Just as I was thinking, I heard her calling me that she's scared..my God what is this, I then came out and went to the bed she the kept her arm around me as I lay silently thinking..
On a second thought I kissed her first, before I could know what was going on, she rode me like a bicycle, pounced on me delt with me mercilessly...so today I was thinking to myself that I don't need this ...like this girl has come to make me loose focus, and concentration this year and in life...just when I was thinking she called me.
Kept calling till 24 missed calls she saw me online, texted me I didn't reply...she called me again I picked and told her I don't want this anymore she cried kept crying that I have used her, I tried to console her she refused.. saying all men are the same bla bla bla, I used her this and that, but deep inside me I know that I didn't use her.. it just came to me this morning that I don't want this..this year
I apologized that I was sorry..but I don't want distractions this year...
Nairaland did I do wrong to her

5 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by VeryWickedSimp: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
OP you have to go back and beg her and allow her to ride you mercilessly like a bicycle again.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
OP you have to go back and beg her
I have already done that,
Going back to beg her now equally means that I want her back. Which I dont
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by VeryWickedSimp: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Refresh and follow my full advice.
Stop rushing.
You rush too much.

5 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Enny2013(f): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Satan knows she threw herself on u cheaply.
What a manipulator she is.

Well,Keep begging her for ur peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
OP you have to go back and beg her and allow her to ride you mercilessly like a bicycle again.
angry angry angrybro not this year am too focused
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Beebah321(f): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Story cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by superCleanworks(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
bros na this cry better pass the cry wey u for hear if say you banana no respond.

cry like... useless man. impotent bulldog. man for mouth. harmless fly. my fellow woman.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by TheZeezle(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Don't forget to block her everywhere if she's trying to manipulate you bra.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheZeezle:
Don't forget to block her everywhere if she's trying to manipulate you bra.
Thanks man
Hope I made a good decision
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by TheZeezle(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Thanks man
Sharp my man! I like your good sense of reasoning. Koni baje.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Nicepoker(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
You used her in the sense that you are selfish. Just once and you back off. Something you should have drained all her values before you quit.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
You used her in the sense that you are selfish. Just once and you back off. Something you should have drained all her values before you quit.
grin grin ;Di fear you
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by tayo60(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
U should always run from free and cheap things, d end no dey good.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Thanks man
U did very good... Block her everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Karleb(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
You've done nothing wrong.

You guy's are not just favored by chance and time too. Besides, she has a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by diogo23: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Move on if you do not want her again, even if you dump her tomorrow she will still say the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Rexymania(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
The way ladies are falling for guys these days is alarming. You never collect number, Dem duh fall yakata lol

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Oluwabucci(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Send me her contact let me solve this issue.
Lurdd:
I met this girl November last year
I was coming back from work when I saw her, so I decided to woo her..
So I started like hello excuse me the we chatted along..so I got her number and called her in the night, guess what she was already waiting for my call, then we got to know each other more..later on I asked her if she has a boyfriend she said no...so days later she was like feeling guilty of lieing she then told me she has..and he is in Abuja. That I should not mind there's nothing serious blw them that she's trying to cut him off...I said ok, and didn't care much about that..so on 31st we went out and on a date.it was about 8pm when we were about to leave..we heard gun shots around the hotel and the hotel management locked everywhere saying that cult boys are disturbing in the street.
So she asked me if we could lodge till morning that she's scared of leaving.
I said ok..paid with my credit card and we lodged that night...so as I was sleeping and had nothing in mind cus that was our first date ..so around after 10 I woke up to pee,I was surprised to see her completely naked and leening on me as I slept wearing only boxers..so immediately I saw that, I was moved and body changed I called her name and she answered and said she could not sleep.. I said Jesus quietly as I stood up heading to the toilet. What is this oh God as I was staring at my already hungry angry d*ck..it's been three years since I've had sex..what will I do now as I tried calming my d*ck down but all my efforts proved abortive..
Just as I was thinking, I heard her calling me that she's scared..my God what is this, I then came out and went to the bed she the kept her arm around me as I lay silently thinking..
On a second thought I kissed her first, before I could know what was going on, she rode me like a bicycle, pounced on me delt with me mercilessly...so today I was thinking to myself that I don't need this ...like this girl has come to make me loose focus, and concentration this year and in life...just when I was thinking she called me.
Kept calling till 24 missed calls she saw me online, texted me I didn't reply...she called me again I picked and told her I don't want this anymore she cried kept crying that I have used her, I tried to console her she refused.. saying all men are the same bla bla bla, I used her this and that, but deep inside me I know that I didn't use her.. it just came to me this morning that I don't want this..this year
I apologized that I was sorry..but I don't want distractions this year...
Nairaland did I do wrong to her
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rexymania:
The way ladies are falling for guys these days is alarming. You never collect number, Dem duh fall yakata lol
Aswear : cheesy
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oluwabucci:
Send me her contact let me solve this issue.
grin grin grin
Na u know wetin u wan use her number do

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Maybe you did not give her money after you guys parted in the morning. If you did, it would have been a sort of consolation
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Maybe you did not give her money after you guys parted in the morning. If you did, it would have been a sort of consolation
Everything I spent that day was about 28k
Also gave her money for trans

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Everything I spent that day was about 28k
Also gave her money for trans

Abeg, I no know again. Relationship and hookup matter pass my womanpower

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Mr man, before u begin to kill urself, new year is just another new day, another Sunday and another Monday.

U don't want to lose concentration this year but when ur small wrinkled d**k rose, u couldn't control it.

If what u needed from her wasn't sex, then tell me what else it could be? Or u want to be her girlfriend so u two can be gossiping togther? undecided undecided undecided

Foolish thing, u have gotten what u wanted on a platter, hence the reasons for yearning this rubbish. Since you want to remain positive this year, I pray anyday you go back to any of your β€˜Bad habit’ this new year, may u sleep and never wake up. Fool
Well this is uncalled for
Everyone has the right to change it's mind..and also apologize in the circumstance..
She was the one that actually seduced me in the first place.. so sometimes try to reason before you open your cock sucking mouth to speak..have some brains pls

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Well this is uncalled for
Everyone has the right to change it's mind..and also apologize in the circumstance..
She was the one that actually seduced me in the first place.. so sometimes try to reason before you open your cock sucking mouth to speak..have some brains pls

Anyday u go back to any of ur bad habit of 2022 this new year, may u sleep and never wake up grin grin grin

Can I get a louder AMEEN? grin grin grin grin grin

Pathetic fo*l grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I learnt to suck the cock from ur wretched miserable mother languishing in the village!

She seduced u? Lmao, Imagine what a supposed adult is typing grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's how worthless people behave, they find a way to blame other people for their misfortune grin grin grin grin grin grin The wretched village boy is looking for who to heap his misery on. Village swine grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have actually tried my best to make you understand what happened here. I was actually the victim here, try to understand things..not based on taking sides on gender
I Know u must be hurt, but don't make ur foolishness fool you..I didn't get anything on a platter I was the victim kk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
moll you do to go back and beg her and allow her to ride you mercilessly like a bicycle again

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
techWriter3:
moll you do to go back and beg her and allow her to ride you mercilessly like a bicycle again
grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
@Lurdd

Yeah it takes two to make a love relationship work, it's perfectly fine for your feelings to change, however what made you start in the first place?

Your desire for a relationship wasn't clear enough, mind you is it because of the sex that you don't want her or you feel she's going to be a distraction? How are you sure of that? Is she jobless? Does she have something doing, is she committed to learning, can she fit into your future plans?

Bkos it's looking like you've had sex, so no need for commitment, most likely you were moved by what you saw rather than what you needed. Again if your mind is made up, let her go, next time know what you want, see it for what it is, decide to stay and make it work, except if the lady isn't putting commensurate efforts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) / My Sex Life Is Disturbing Me / Why Is Penetrating Her Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.