Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl (4526 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

I have actually tried my best to make you understand what happened here. I was actually the victim here, try to understand things..not based on taking sides on gender
I Know u must be hurt, but don't make ur foolishness fool you..I didn't get anything on a platter I was the victim kk grin grin grin

I'm still waiting for your AMEN on my Prayer oo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

U will surely die a sad little man.. idiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
@Lurdd

Yeah it takes two to make a love relationship work, it's perfectly fine for your feelings to change, however what made you start in the first place?

Your desire for a relationship wasn't clear enough, mind you is it because of the sex that you don't want her or you feel she's going to be a distraction? How are you sure of that? Is she jobless? Does she have something doing, is she committed to learning, can she fit into your future plans?

Bkos it's looking like you've had sex, so no need for commitment, most likely you were moved by what you saw rather than what you needed. Again if your mind is made up, let her go, next time know what you want, see it for what it is, decide to stay and make it work, except if the lady isn't putting commensurate efforts.
Thanks I love this
Yes I might have wronged her.. which am sorry for..but while I thought about how my life will be this year I realised that I don't need this.
Which is better to tell her now than to play with her feelings
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Thanks I love this
Yes I might have wronged her.. which am sorry for..but while I thought about how my life will be this year I realised that I don't need this.
Which is better to tell her now than to play with her feelings

It's fine, being sincere means you'll sometimes hurt people bkos you'll have to say it the way it is. Honorable to tell her now, however don't repeat same mistake else it will be you toiling with people's feelings, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I'm still waiting for your AMEN on my Prayer oo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Don't be a sadist
We all will die some day
U don't have the power to pronounce judgement on anyone.but since you like the word death am gonna see u die this month
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
@Lurdd

Yeah it takes two to make a love relationship work, it's perfectly fine for your feelings to change, however what made you start in the first place?

Your desire for a relationship wasn't clear enough, mind you is it because of the sex that you don't want her or you feel she's going to be a distraction? How are you sure of that? Is she jobless? Does she have something doing, is she committed to learning, can she fit into your future plans?

Bkos it's looking like you've had sex, so no need for commitment, most likely you were moved by what you saw rather than what you needed. Again if your mind is made up, let her go, next time know what you want, see it for what it is, decide to stay and make it work, except if the lady isn't putting commensurate efforts.
Thanks for this
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Don't be a sadist
We all will die some day
U don't have the power to pronounce judgement on anyone.but since you like the word death am going to make sure you loose your mom this month ur pic is in ur profile. Bet me

Toothless Bulldog, u have such powers yet your parents are languishing in Poverty at the village, why not use it and make them rich? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This small boy can be funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Lurdd: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Toothless Bulldog, u have such powers yet your parents are languishing in Poverty at the village, why not use it and make them rich? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This small boy can be funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Alright, thanks
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lurdd:

Alright, thanks

Run along boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I learnt to suck the cock from ur wretched miserable mother languishing in the village!

She seduced u? Lmao, Imagine what a supposed adult is typing grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's how worthless people behave, they find a way to blame other people for their misfortune grin grin grin grin grin grin The wretched village boy is looking for who to heap his misery on. Village swine grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if una just wear short gown with cheap wigs e go be like say una don arrive. Wig wey you use cover your not-so empty head because the only thing inside that head na the art of cock-suckery.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Run along boy grin grin grin grin grin

You're taking this thing so far, abi na you be the person?

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Baronthecelebri: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2023
You did the right thing bro

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
if una just wear short gown with cheap wigs e go be like say una don arrive. Wig wey you use cover your not-so empty head because the only thing inside that head na the art of cock-suckery.

Imagine the rubbish a boy still feeding from his mom's pot is typing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in a bid to sound savagery, u ended up sounding stupid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Sacrosanct12:

Imagine the rubbish a boy still feeding from his mom's pot is typing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in a bid to sound savagery, u ended up sounding stupid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This will be my last reply to a small boy like u, now go play with ur fellow kids grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by talk2hb1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
There are Bitter Bottom CEO here that their rationale is overclouded by gender biasness.
Obviously the op is not fully honest with this post, but we should try and be reasonable with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

This will be my last reply to a small boy like u, now go play with ur fellow kids grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't even hear you so well, take a break use a moment get those dicks off your mouth so you can be audible enough.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by Autobot05: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
While I dont condone his actions... for those of you saying he used her
Why did she sleep naked if she didn't have plans..? She's tryna manipulate you bruh

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by JustPowerApps(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lurdd:

before I could know what was going on, she rode me like a bicycle, pounced on me delt with me mercilessly...so today I was thinking to myself that I don't need this ...like this girl has come to make me loose focus, and concentration this year and in life.

Can you spin this poetry of yours for us again cool Pidginfy it for us, something like e sweet sotay!! I been dey lose focus this year.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Op I will advice you to take your work seriously this year, getting down with a female in a new year is not a desirable omen.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by kelspinall(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by DonroxyII: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lurdd:

I have actually tried my best to make you understand what happened here. I was actually the victim here, try to understand things..not based on taking sides on gender
I Know u must be hurt, but don't make ur foolishness fool you..I didn't get anything on a platter I was the victim kk grin grin grin
You are too Emotional Dude ...

Don't Do what You don't wanna Do and if you do Simply Face it ... Face Your Fears and Damn it !

You could have been a Friend with the Girl and keep things on the low-key instead of outrightly turning her down after the Acts, You Wrecked her Nigga because You are Scared like a Baby grin
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by DonroxyII: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Bully tongue
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by bonnyhope: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lurdd:
I met this girl November last year
I was coming back from work when I saw her, so I decided to woo her..
So I started like hello excuse me the we chatted along..so I got her number and called her in the night, guess what she was already waiting for my call, then we got to know each other more..later on I asked her if she has a boyfriend she said no...so days later she was like feeling guilty of lieing she then told me she has..and he is in Abuja. That I should not mind there's nothing serious blw them that she's trying to cut him off...I said ok, and didn't care much about that..so on 31st we went out and on a date.it was about 8pm when we were about to leave..we heard gun shots around the hotel and the hotel management locked everywhere saying that cult boys are disturbing in the street.
So she asked me if we could lodge till morning that she's scared of leaving.
I said ok..paid with my credit card and we lodged that night...so as I was sleeping and had nothing in mind cus that was our first date ..so around after 10 I woke up to pee,I was surprised to see her completely naked and leening on me as I slept wearing only boxers..so immediately I saw that, I was moved and body changed I called her name and she answered and said she could not sleep.. I said Jesus quietly as I stood up heading to the toilet. What is this oh God as I was staring at my already hungry angry d*ck..it's been three years since I've had sex..what will I do now as I tried calming my d*ck down but all my efforts proved abortive..
Just as I was thinking, I heard her calling me that she's scared..my God what is this, I then came out and went to the bed she the kept her arm around me as I lay silently thinking..
On a second thought I kissed her first, before I could know what was going on, she rode me like a bicycle, pounced on me delt with me mercilessly...so today I was thinking to myself that I don't need this ...like this girl has come to make me loose focus, and concentration this year and in life...just when I was thinking she called me.
Kept calling till 24 missed calls she saw me online, texted me I didn't reply...she called me again I picked and told her I don't want this anymore she cried kept crying that I have used her, I tried to console her she refused.. saying all men are the same bla bla bla, I used her this and that, but deep inside me I know that I didn't use her.. it just came to me this morning that I don't want this..this year
I apologized that I was sorry..but I don't want distractions this year...
Nairaland did I do wrong to her

Story
Re: Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl by seguno2: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
OP you have to go back and beg her and allow her to ride you mercilessly like a bicycle again.

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / Sex Addict / How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.