Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50113 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Huh? Did he force you to? You don't have family and friends to advice you against doing something so stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Ubdavis(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nobe me una want take catch cruise

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Werey grin angry

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by udemzyudex(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Saying I'm free like say dem cage her before.

Some women ehn.

17 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nawa ooo, Scores 1 :1 now.

But why would she want to go back to a gay guy? abi the guy no gay again?

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by TristanX: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Love is blind anyways undecided
I don't like to put mouth in anything that concerns boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife. When they settle their disagreement, they will come for your head undecided

And they usually settle with a hot round of doggystyle. After which they table your matter for poke nosing into their affair

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by abobote: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
She thought she will be accepted back after doing that.
You can't eat your cake and have it

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Nsonaso(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
She still never learned to shut up.

13 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Tannhauser(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
angry
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by leocollins(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
I don't understand, why is everybody blaming alex, the guy Is a smart dude, na real nigga abeg,
Me too I would have done same to clear my name, it takes a smart person to think this way..

22 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by NA1RALANDER(f): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
This girl is mentally unstable..

25 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Thomasankara(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin[color=#7077][/color]nawa for nairaland o,wetin bring ogun come this matter now,by default,are u always angry?[color=#770077][/color]
Felabrity:
Ogun Kee two of una

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by segunpraiz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
She is only playing the victim card. This is pure manipulation on her side. See she actually did the Apology thing just that she noticed that everyone did not support her. She now ask and spoke with some friends who gave her this victim idea to shift the game on Alex. Women and games are five and six. Fear women o and always take the red pill. Am out

29 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by hedonido: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Okay. Marry a social media validated person at your own risk. God forbid.

Let's even leave these so-called celebs.

For regular guys, marry a social media addicted girl at your own risk. They are always unhinged, 'ungrounded', self-centred, insecure, detached from reality and mentally unstable. All the unhealthy feedback loop between making posts, viewing comments, viewing posts, and so on is utterly distractive and destructive to the psyche. You can't help or rescue anyone damaged by this modern day plague.

If the girl wey dey enter your eye as potential full time babe or wife na Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter die-hard, forget it. You can manage Facebook if it is reasonable. But you see the ones I mentioned? Give yourself sense. A word is enough for a guy.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Treadway: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lies. This lie watery abeg. This is simply a case of her/her friends trying to save face after the earlier apology. Na her friends dey follow her chat so.

Why in the hell would Alex have to force, trick or coerce her into making an apology on top something wey everybody don forget and move on from, esp when it is in his best interest that it stays a forgotten issue given how embarrassing the whole thing was?

Try another lie arabinrin.

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Datedoboy: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
When relationship is based only on money things like these are bound to happen.
No good character checks, mind games, pride e.t.c

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by asobo1: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

I wonder what brought politics into this... Many are not sensible on this site, they just qoute people seeking attention
If actually you read it, you won't have written what you wrote. Your comment is parallel to the topic

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Ikea81: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
If dick reach your medulla oblongata, forget . You are a slave for life. Expect another apology to the apology

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Truthshscrazy: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Love is blind anyways undecided
I don't like to put mouth in anything that concerns boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife. When they settle their disagreement, they will come for your head undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Datedoboy: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
When women behave like this, it's either they still love the guy or they didn't see a better option.
Most times, the second reason is more common

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Zorn: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

Alex bleeped up in what way? She ended it with him all by herself and took it to SM, now she wants to get back with him, he asked her to take it to SM so that she will understand how it feels to serve someone breakfast on SM . Believe she will understand his pain now .

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Truthshscrazy: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
hedonido:
Okay. Marry a social media validated person at your own risk. God forbid.

Let's even leave these so-called celebs.

For regular guys, marry a social media addicted girl at your own risk. All the unhealthy feedback loop between making posts, viewing comments, viewing posts, and so on is utterly distractive and destructive to the psyche. You can't help or rescue anyone damaged by this modern day plague.

grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by arantess: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
otomatic:
You broke up publicly, called off the wedding publicly.
Then you probably wanted to make up privately but he insisted that you should apologise publicly too.
So since the public apology did not make him bend as you envisaged (as evidenced by him unfollowing you) you decided to play victim by claiming that the man is manipulative.
E pain her oo

Apparently they spent the Xmas together, he collect final knacks, made her apologize public then booted her

Real G

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Pickmycall: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Let an ex be an ex, especially if the relationship ended in a bad way.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by BRATISLAVA: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol.

New year, new stories.

Hard to believe he just wanted to embarrass her publicly, it's not something men do. Especially when she didn't state it explicitly.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

Not too sure you understand the post

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Truthshscrazy: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
TristanX:

And they usually settle with a hot round of doggystyle. After which they table your matter for poke nosing into their affair
grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by owobokiri(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Feminism has destroyed our young Igbo gals

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Ofadaman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
One bottle for Alex.
If he had accepted her apology secretly , she may even come to social media or tell her friends that Alex begged her to return lol. I'm sure that apology was drafted after he must have smashed her and showed how what she's missing..

Anyways, now is the time for him to throw her out and move on..

15 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by SIRTee15: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
This girl isn't street smart at all. She sincerely thought a guy who demanded for public apology will reconcile with u. He wanted to humiliate u just like u did to him.
Girls learn this, no guy that truly loves u will publicly humiliate u because he's also making a mockery of himself.
Dont be desperate for love, it always ends up like this.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.