Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50111 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Mercury12(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Deboski12:
RED PILL. ALEX YOU DO WELLA

This decision will save Alex life and future. Going back to an ex is disastrous. I'm happy the man took the right decision smiley

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by We4all: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Carlyboi:

The same Alex?he is good looking and all but Chill with the hype Abeg!

Are you jealous?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Datedoboy: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kelechi009:

Which stupid character are you talking about

They were in a relationship for 5 WHOLE years. Do you even know what 5 years mean
Lol. Character is stupid to you. If people value character, one year is enough to reveal red flags how much more spending 5 yrs.
Looking at only Money, fame and beauty will make many overlook red flags until it backfires.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by stasius: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
In this 2023

Abeg two of u should shift!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by IamAsiri: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
peepydelano:
Never knew Alex was this smart and masculine. Ow she has forgotten how she publicly disgraced him and his family on social media and here she is crying fowl. Thumbs up Alex, your head dy there.

You can actually rearrange the "fowl" to make "wolf" which I believe is more appropriate cool.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Indispensable85(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dis one well so? Mtcheeew
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by playpaz: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Too unstable for my liking

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by aktolly54(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Killerbag36:
So to apologise na manipulation this girl de depressed the guy no go even Flinch for u sef trust me.
the girl want them to be together again and the guy ask her to apologize publicly first but later the guy no gree accept her again then she call it manipulation

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Basicend: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheStrongest:
She broke up with him online, called off their wedding online, it's common sense that she should also apologize online after spoiling the guy's name.

She been want go apologize behind the scene, then come online to form Bose.

I like that he made her apologize publicly.
He did well!

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Wsx2: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Only an immature kid will go on social to discuss private issues

These generation need to learn from the elders

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Greystone: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.
It's an open secret in the entertainment circle that alex nah bisexual and gigolo. Together with that yellow boy way go do hair transplant.

He carefully manipulated this girl to post that apology after drafting it.

She should hav been smart enuff to realise it was a Trojan horse and avoided issuing any scripted apology.
He really manipulated her.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Killerbag36: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Proof of fund pls!

U think say we mumu? U used ur other line chat urself or friend... e no work, abi?

Sha! No wan go down FORGOTTEN-LANE.. grin grin

I b think say na only me notice dat rubbish
The mumu come they talk rubbish like im wiser now I'm a free person lol abi she aye axemen wen de fight for freedoms de kill kill people up nd down fighting for freedoms

Ps. Ayes no vex na we we grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by flokii: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
The lady is not stable.. Alex Ekubo dodged a bullet.
If you check well now, maybe another guy she was hoping on has disappointed her, she now wants to blackmail Alex into taking her back. If that one too mum.u, he should fall for her gimmicks.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by ROK123: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
They should just move on, to avoid future divorce lipsrsealed
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Carlyboi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
We4all:

Are you jealous?

Nah!Jealous of some dude’s looks?lol
I wouldn’t do that if I was simply easy on the eyes but luckily I’m not that!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Carlyboi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kelechi009:

Show us your pictures and let us see, shey you fine?

Yeah I’m not one to blow my trumpet,but yeah I’m fine by every inch of the word!and my comment wasn’t to start any comparison with Alex Ekubo or anyone for that matter!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by chris51(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Killerbag36:
So to apologise na manipulation this girl de depressed the guy no go even Flinch for u sef trust me.

The man just wanted to humiliate her and I don't blame him

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by chris51(f): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
chris51:

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by donem: 1:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Zorn:
Alex bleeped up in what way? She ended it with him all by herself and took it to SM, now she wants to get back with him, he asked her to take it to SM so that she will understand how it feels to serve someone breakfast on SM . Believe she will understand his pain now .
Not just that, after she did the public apology, thinking all is settled and hoping to come back, Dude blocked/unfollowed her, very bitter pill for her to swallow I guess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Atlantis585: 1:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Guy man don chop her ponmo finish.
Now na her brain remain make him play with.

grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by McStoic(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2023
Evisoblog:
smiley She says she never wanted her private life in the public space. But of the two of them She was the one brought the whole thing to the public in the first place. Smh

Incase your vocabulary is good
And you enjoy Chatting into the far night.
Or like helping/assisting people with enquiries.
If yes you can be payed for these qualities.
Send a message to dollardchatsmerch@gmail.com

Are you into copywriting?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by madjune(m): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2023
McStoic:

Are you into copywriting?

What manner of Copy writer would spell " Paid" as "Payed"?

Standard of education has indeed fallen in Nigeria.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by McStoic(m): 2:20am On Jan 03, 2023
madjune:

What manner of Copy writer would spell " Paid" as "Payed"?

Standard of education has indeed fallen in Nigeria.
Lol..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Proudlyomonna: 2:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Moh247:

I wonder what brought politics into this... Many are not sensible on this site, they just qoute people seeking attention

Moh247 aka Helinus,you don fûck up as usual na grin

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by sweetgala(m): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Omihanifa:
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.
It's an open secret in the entertainment circle that alex nah bisexual and gigolo. Together with that yellow boy way go do hair transplant.

He carefully manipulated this girl to post that apology after drafting it.

Not just those two including Michael ikubese, been told they all came up from young in festac and assisted each other to get into the industry.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by BRATISLAVA: 4:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Emaprince:
Why you come dey defend men today?

I see your new year resolution is a positive one.

I wish you a healthy round of sex from the nearest chad boy.

Enjoy!!
Lol.

Defend? What shall we say to these things, brethren?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by victorazy(m): 4:39am On Jan 03, 2023
This one brain is for fancy.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by 43Ronin: 5:28am On Jan 03, 2023
Na Alex I blame. Wetin he dey find with this kpanla? Abi na green card

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by zedegit: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian-born American model, Fancy Acholonu has insinuated that she was manipulated into issuing a public apology to his ex-fiancé and actor, Alexx Ekubo, months after she called off their engagement, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Thursday, December 29, 2022, Acholonu made an apology for hurting her ex-fiancé, Alexx Ekubo and his family. The actor also took to the comment section to appreciate her for the public apology.

Acholonu was dragged over the apology which was trailed by controversy. Following this, Acholonu has now claimed she was coerced into issuing the public apology.

In her first Instagram post of the year, Acholonu said she is now free and no longer under anyone's control. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6WQDfuY8b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a chats with her followers shortly after she made the post, Acholonu revealed that she never wanted her private life in public space. She added that she was manipulated into issuing the apology and she fell for it.

The model who also said her eyes are now open, further disclosed that people are "attacking' her without knowing why she called off their engagement.

Alexx has unfollowed Fancy on Instagram, since the apology post went viral.

See the chats below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435576/alexx-ekubo-made-issue-public-apology-fell-fancy-acholonu/

She's being childish with this. She should have left it at that.

That means she has no mind of her own. Who would even take her any serious after this?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by otomatic(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2023
joeeee240:

This is exactly what happened grin

It's typical women behaviour. They will plot, scheme and manipulate yet be playing victim.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Killerbag36: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2023
chris51:

By how
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Kingkehinde(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2023
It's a case of he who laugh last, laugh best. What she thinking with her ass? You can't publicly degrade a reputation he toiled to build and just turn around playing the victim because you think a public apology will just pooooof make everything go away.

Odogwu Alex did this one. Let her enjoy the taste of her own medicine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj Meets Don Moen (photos) / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.