Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50114 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Okhuadams(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian-born American model, Fancy Acholonu has insinuated that she was manipulated into issuing a public apology to his ex-fiancé and actor, Alexx Ekubo, months after she called off their engagement, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Thursday, December 29, 2022, Acholonu made an apology for hurting her ex-fiancé, Alexx Ekubo and his family. The actor also took to the comment section to appreciate her for the public apology.

Acholonu was dragged over the apology which was trailed by controversy. Following this, Acholonu has now claimed she was coerced into issuing the public apology.

In her first Instagram post of the year, Acholonu said she is now free and no longer under anyone's control. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6WQDfuY8b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a chats with her followers shortly after she made the post, Acholonu revealed that she never wanted her private life in public space. She added that she was manipulated into issuing the apology and she fell for it.

The model who also said her eyes are now open, further disclosed that people are "attacking' her without knowing why she called off their engagement.

Alexx has unfollowed Fancy on Instagram, since the apology post went viral.

See the chats below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435576/alexx-ekubo-made-issue-public-apology-fell-fancy-acholonu/

simply because he didn't accept you back but only your apology if he had said OK come back you for carry ur tooth pick leg Waka come just because the apology no work in your favour your mumu don do

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by NothingDoMe: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
brimdans:
Obviously she wanted to apologise secretly and for them to continue, but Alex who was embarrassed publicly needed a public apology. As a sharp guy, he codedly equalize. Now the score is 1-1��
Nehi. Score is 3-1. That apology is own goal. So own goal plus the one when Alex score Naim be 3-1.

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by AsawanaDgreat: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
All I have to say is happy New Year to you all
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by harmony75: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's so good you think you can make fool of him and he will take you back?! You must be kidding!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by irunoko(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Giftexx:
She's upset because Alex unfollowed' her
what should he follow her for? Shebi she say she no do again, what is the relationship between a market woman and a mad person? After all the embarassment? No na.infact if he doesn't unfollow her it shows he has no self respect

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by irunoko(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Giftexx:
She's upset because Alex unfollowed' her
what should he follow her for? Shebi she say she no do again, what is the relationship between a market woman and a mad person? After all the embarassment? No na.infact if he doesn't unfollow her it shows he has no self respect.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by FashionCookie(f): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Two of una dey craze undecided

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by irunoko(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
harmony75:
That's so good you think you can make fool of him and he will take you back?! You must be kidding!
exactly but I pity the next Girl Alex dates o.na that one go suffer the effects of the breakfast Alex ex served him because he might be more brutal because of the trauma he suffered from his ex

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Midastorch(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheStrongest:
She broke up with him online, called off their wedding online, it's common sense that she should also apologize online after spoiling the guy's name.

She been want go apologize behind the scene, then come online to form Bose.

I like that he made her apologize publicly.
He did well!

Brov you are very sensible and I like your sense of judgement... Alot of mumu don dey blame Alex already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Popesuccess(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

He didn't take her back. Guy just used her head and get small revenge on her.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Popesuccess(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.
She is a typical exemple of someone having a `fish brain`

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by blowjohn(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
otomatic:
You broke up publicly, called off the wedding publicly.
Then you probably wanted to make up privately but he insisted that you should apologise publicly too.
So since the public apology did not make him bend as you envisaged (as evidenced by him unfollowing you) you decided to play victim by claiming that the man is manipulative.

Ur comment sweet me.

Next he shud delete even numbers of her friends too.
Anybody related to her who calls him shud be replied with pls who is this?

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by just2endowed: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tallesty1:
I don't understand. He asked her to apologize even though she is not sorry and she apologized or she wanted them to get back secretly and he insisted she go public?

If the later is the case then it is just the right to do but if it is not then the guy is another case.

I mean why bring it all up again when most people have already forgotten about it?

This is what I think happens. She wanted alexx back but the dude told her she must go public and apologise. She did, but alexx play a fast one on her by not accepting her.

The bimbo decided to open up that she has been manipulated by alexx in admitting with an apology statement.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ma its ur pussy why disturb those of us who are innocent with it..shift
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Emaprince: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Lol.

New year, new stories.

Hard to believe he just wanted to embarrass her publicly, it's not something men do. Especially when she didn't state it explicitly.
Why you come dey defend men today?

I see your new year resolution is a positive one.

I wish you a healthy round of sex from the nearest chad boy.

Enjoy!!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by NaBanga: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alex likes men. Fancy never stood a chance of having happiness with him and she realized it. The only thing that I can say is that these men who like men, are often very manipulative and evil. I don't know if Alex is like that, but his brethren are. Fancy should thank God for her life and leave this matter and ignore Alex forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Firstcitizen: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nsonaso:
She still never learned to shut up.

No she won't. She dug a hole and buried her head. Instead of struggling to pull it out,she began to use her teeth to dig deeper.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Shaggyswang(f): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
In Nigeria right now, the more "glamorous and classy" a girl looks, the more toxic, loose, bitter, mentally unstable and manipulative she is. I wish more men would realize this

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Homeboy26: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
We the men have suffered alot in the hands of these Virgina people.
I need ten 10, 000.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Kajaard: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
peepydelano:
Never knew Alex was this smart and masculine. Ow she has forgotten how she publicly disgraced him and his family on social media and here she is crying fowl. Thumbs up Alex, your head dy there.

My thoughts exactly. I used to think this Alex was a bloody simp.

But this move he pulled is a SIGMA MALE move.

Respect Alex cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by meobizy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
You broke up with a man and kept him as a friend, are you not a mugu? Move one side, abeg.

Come to think of it, this was a stunt to keep her name in people’s mouths. Next time she should release a sex tape not this childish nonsense. This is JSS1 “he borrowed my sharpener, we would build a mansion and have babies” rough play. How old is she again?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by fxexperts: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
SIRTee15:
This girl isn't street smart at all. She sincerely thought a guy who demanded for public apology will reconcile with u. He wanted to humiliate u just like u did to him.
Girls learn this, no guy that truly loves u will publicly humiliate u because he's also making a mockery of himself.
Dont be desperate for love, it always ends up like this.
This one is just one foolish simp idiot. So you expect her to publicly humiliate him without doing anything to save his reputation, when actually she was the one who brought all that on him. and after she is done galivanting with all the sugars daddies around, then he will accept her in a private apology abi. jokers everywhere.

LilMissFavvy:
Allex was trying to form 'alpha male", he thinks he is too good to be DUMPED/. Sorry brother, move on, life happens!
Your mumu never do. so you expect him not to form alpha male by accepting a cheating olosho back abi.

ibkayee:
I believe they planned that ‘apology’ together to save face for Alexx, or at least they collaborated and Alexx had to ‘approve’ the apology.

But I don’t think Fancy anticipated Alexx would run her street and make it seem like she was begging by blocking and not verbally responding

It was way too random to not be fishy
This one is joke. women like this are just like cats. they think they are smart, they feel the have no fault at all. Accept that your colleague left Alex for her Olosho business, and it backfires on her and then she decided to low key come back to Alex, but Alex as a sharp guy run her street and dump her finally.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Gofwane(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
This couple, especially the lady be acting like crack heads.

Nobody in their right senses should take them serious unless they are also crack heads. But we all know that NL mods likes to promote nonsenss. What does that make the mods?
Do the math.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Deboski12: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
RED PILL. ALEX YOU DO WELLA

peepydelano:
Never knew Alex was this smart and masculine. Ow she has forgotten how she publicly disgraced him and his family on social media and here she is crying fowl. Thumbs up Alex, your head dy there.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.
It's an open secret in the entertainment circle that alex nah bisexual and gigolo. Together with that yellow boy way go do hair transplant.

He carefully manipulated this girl to post that apology after drafting it.
Let’s say he is. What does her apology change?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Henrydata(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
brimdans:
Obviously she wanted to apologise secretly and for them to continue, but Alex who was embarrassed publicly needed a public apology. As a sharp guy, he codedly equalize. Now the score is 1-1��
yea, this is the story [i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Killerbag36: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omoapena:

Why will he ask her to apologize publicly if not that alex is being immature

Where u there when Alex they ask her to apologise
Una sef no get anything up stairs normally

No wonder people still open eye they campaign for Tinubu wen b say normally e suppose de jail.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Mercury12(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Killerbag36:
So to apologise na manipulation this girl de depressed the guy no go even Flinch for u sef trust me.
lol.
My brother. U just dey look.
Who no get sense go get sense by force cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Deboski12:
RED PILL. ALEX YOU DO WELLA

The ex fiancée don dy release chats ooo, and from the look of things it has nothing to do with redpill. The babe say Alex no gree touch her for five years and he wants her to spend more on her wedding while she insisted on a low key wedding. Check siofra’s recent topic it’s there
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by jimmynauty: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
The animal life is messing pipu up

Eternal life makes godmen of mere men.

Begods
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Codes151(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
entitled people....
u called off a wedding at the last minute without reason....
now u are here blabbing...

u gender always think it has to be on ur own terms...

alex u do well.. move on my gee... leave all these self entitled and desperate ppl...
he told u to and u did what where u thinking, he should come back to u?
this attitude clearly means u didnt even apologize clearly, she only did that with a motive to eat her cake and have it..

men should run from ppl like this... na witch o

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.