Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50109 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Are the gae rumours true grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by joeeee240(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
otomatic:
You broke up publicly, called off the wedding publicly.
Then you probably wanted to make up privately but he insisted that you should apologise publicly too.
So since the public apology did not make him bend as you envisaged (as evidenced by him unfollowing you) you decided to play victim by claiming that the man is manipulative.

This is exactly what happened grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by zicoraads: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
The year is just starting and Alex is already in pole position to win the Man of the Year Award.

Well done, Alex.

I think he was even kind to her. Some other guy would have gotten back with her then shattered her heart in a million pieces.

She should count herself lucky that the only thing she did was the apology.

13 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Kelechi009: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Datedoboy:

Lol. U see when women only care about money, fame and good looks in a man, without looking for other good character, they end up getting burnt. I don't pity them when it happens.
If u find out , you may be surprised she has snubbed many good guys in the past cos she feels they are not of d same class. Now see her. I pray she finds peace but i don't pity them cos dis girls got no pity when they plan their wicked schemes

Which stupid character are you talking about

They were in a relationship for 5 WHOLE years. Do you even know what 5 years mean

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by gassbee: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zorn:
Alex bleeped up in what way? She ended it with him all by herself and took it to SM, now she wants to get back with him, he asked her to take it to SM so that she will understand how it feels to serve someone breakfast on SM . Believe she will understand his pain now .
if Alex was d one who really engineered d apology letter , then Alex no try, big boys with class dont put up such attitude

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by zicoraads: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:
I believe they planned that ‘apology’ together to save face for Alexx, or at least they collaborated and Alexx had to ‘approve’ the apology.

But I don’t think Fancy anticipated Alexx would run her street and make it seem like she was begging by blocking and not verbally responding

It was way too random to not be fishy
Did Alex need any face saving gesture?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by irunoko(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pakute:
Alexx Ekubo is a real niggar. That bitch embarrassed him in public first. I heard he has blocked her ass on social media, after making her apologize and professed her love for him, that's how you treat these ungrateful bitches.
Alex sef no try.after making her apologize publicly, he for knack her roughly like a street hoe then throw her out of his house.

I get that she has every right to break up with him for whatever reason but why subject the guy to unnecessary embarassment and dragging to make her look like a star girl.as a babe I hate when ladies treat a good guy bad.its her type that makes guys treat other ladies badly

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by jclassiq(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
hedonido:
Okay. Marry a social media validated person at your own risk. God forbid.

Let's even leave these so-called celebs.

For regular guys, marry a social media addicted girl at your own risk. They are always unhinged, 'ungrounded'z self-centred, insecure, detached from reality and mentally unstable. All the unhealthy feedback loop between making posts, viewing comments, viewing posts, and so on is utterly distractive and destructive to the psyche. You can't help or rescue anyone damaged by this modern day plague.

If the girl wey dey enter your eye as potential full time babe or wife na Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter die-hard, forget it. You can manage Facebook if it is reasonable. But you see the ones I mentioned? Give yourself sense. A word is enough for a guy.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by HitSong: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

As usual, emilokan boys do not read nor understand before they open their teeth
Honestly, you lack wisdom and common sense.
I pity your parents...
Waste of sperm

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by unclejb2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who is Alex Ekubo?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Exceed15: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.

How he play am? What do u call what the girl did to him?

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Omoapena(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Killerbag36:
So to apologise na manipulation this girl de depressed the guy no go even Flinch for u sef trust me.

Why will he ask her to apologize publicly if not that alex is being immature
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Exceed15: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheStrongest:
She broke up with him online, called off their wedding online, it's common sense that she should also apologize online after spoiling the guy's name.

She been want go apologize behind the scene, then come online to form Bose.

I like that he made her apologize publicly.
He did well!
Oil dey ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Isabi4lov: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
This girl and portable na family dem be , the girl just like to whine mouth left and right undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaxxy:
Nawa ooo, Scores 1 :1 now.

But why would she want to go back to a gay guy? abi the guy no gay again?
over 3.5 is possible

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by ibkayee(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
zicoraads:

Did Alex need any face saving gesture?
Happy new year zicoraads

Wasn’t there a public broken engagement or something

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by zicoraads: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Happy new year zicoraads

Wasn’t there a public broken engagement or something
Happy New Year darl.

Oh, I understand now. Trust you're good.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by OkoroBufo: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
-Okoro bufo
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Karnice600: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian-born American model, Fancy Acholonu has insinuated that she was manipulated into issuing a public apology to his ex-fiancé and actor, Alexx Ekubo, months after she called off their engagement, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Thursday, December 29, 2022, Acholonu made an apology for hurting her ex-fiancé, Alexx Ekubo and his family. The actor also took to the comment section to appreciate her for the public apology.

Acholonu was dragged over the apology which was trailed by controversy. Following this, Acholonu has now claimed she was coerced into issuing the public apology.

In her first Instagram post of the year, Acholonu said she is now free and no longer under anyone's control. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6WQDfuY8b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a chats with her followers shortly after she made the post, Acholonu revealed that she never wanted her private life in public space. She added that she was manipulated into issuing the apology and she fell for it.

The model who also said her eyes are now open, further disclosed that people are "attacking' her without knowing why she called off their engagement.

Alexx has unfollowed Fancy on Instagram, since the apology post went viral.

See the chats below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435576/alexx-ekubo-made-issue-public-apology-fell-fancy-acholonu/

Sometimes keeping quiet can be more honorable

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Zorn: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
gassbee:
if Alex was d one who really engineered d apology letter , then Alex no try, big boys with class dont put up such attitude
But she initiated his humiliation? So the apology wasn't from her heart and she wanted him to take her back quietly? You people don't know women truely. Someone that will use every opportunity to tell the world how Alex begged her to come back into his life after she dumped him. So what was her reasons for breaking up in the first place. Big boys with money give girls to their dogs for fun and also poo in girls mouth for the sake of it , So don't go that big boys with money lane .

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by ibkayee(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
zicoraads:

Happy New Year darl.

Oh, I understand now. Trust your good.
Yup yup yup I’m good thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Konjiboii: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
I wonder how people feel carrying another human being matter for head dey call themselves fans.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by ussv: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Well , I sort of said it . I knew there’d be an about face.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by irunoko(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
gassbee:
but it's ok for Alex to be embarrassed on social media.abeg when we see truth make we talk am

That girl is immature and she really underestimated a Naija guy whose ego who was seriously stepped on.yoi can quit a relationship but it doesn't have to come with disrespect and messiness.let him know the reason you're breaking up confidentiality and everyone can say hi from a distance.thats how adults behave.its not teenage love na. Infact I wonder whether the girl no get elder brother or mom who suppose don give am orientation to avoid all of this unnecessary stupidity and again I remember Alex was humble enough to beg several times and was willing to make it work but she was busy attacking his masculinity and sexuality meanwhile some guys no go even beg because they believe that thryre hotcakes and in their prime but Alex went all out.

That shows he really wanted the relationship to work but the Girls head was over the cloud.maybe wrong counsel from friends Sha. now she has screwed everything up.as good Women are rare to find so are good men.she should just learn her lesson and move on

After all Alex don give am 1 month fame

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Karnice600: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

It's his choice. Na him dey wear shoe. Na him know where dey pinch am

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Giftexx: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's well

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Mountainmen12: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
404Dev96: They have some nice features that are not here on NL

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by HIPROFILE(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
otomatic:
You broke up publicly, called off the wedding publicly.
Then you probably wanted to make up privately but he insisted that you should apologise publicly too.
So since the public apology did not make him bend as you envisaged (as evidenced by him unfollowing you) you decided to play victim by claiming that the man is manipulative.

Fear these women… They are evil

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by dontbothermuch: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Social media in & out & in or out

AND or NOR gate

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Simeonjoe1: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Killerbag36:
So to apologise na manipulation this girl de depressed the guy no go even Flinch for u sef trust me.

A swear I dey see some mental health stuff.
The girl no too normal for head, make she go check herself

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Glead(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
What to be FREE!!!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by colizee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Let's see proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / D'banj Meets Don Moen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.