Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50116 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by hotwax: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
so you broke up publicly, disgraced alex publicly, now want private life...

this girl is really manipulate...alex..pls run...this girl is arrogant and manipulative

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheStrongest:
She broke up with him online, called off their wedding online, it's common sense that she should also apologize online after spoiling the guy's name.

She been want go apologize behind the scene, then come online to form Bose.

I like that he made her apologize publicly.
He did well!
Na true O.G you be

Alex is the MVP of the month

15 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Carlyboi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
We4all:
She brought it upon herself when she broke off their engagement publicly. That wasn't necessary! People assumed the reason for their break up was linked to Alex's questionable sexuality status which has always been a topic for discussion.

If she thought Alex was going to accept her back just like that after all the damage, then she isn't street smart. She should have studied his body language before falling for his revenge. Although I am not surprised because Alex looks can make a girl give up all her inheritance just to be with him.

The same Alex?he is good looking and all but Chill with the hype Abeg!

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gosh! this generation is something else

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Allex was trying to form 'alpha male", he thinks he is too good to be DUMPED/. Sorry brother, move on, life happens!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by DriveByKiller: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Never trust any lady whose career is showing off her body or clothes. They don't have integrity.

Do not also be comfortable with any woman in the public eyes, they are often always lost to reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by ibkayee(f): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
I believe they planned that ‘apology’ together to save face for Alexx, or at least they collaborated and Alexx had to ‘approve’ the apology.

But I don’t think Fancy anticipated Alexx would run her street and make it seem like she was begging by blocking and not verbally responding

It was way too random to not be fishy

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Jagabanfromcali: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Rubbish, stupid manipulator who dug her own grave , this is the type of woman every man shud stay clear of

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
E be like Alex Dey Bleep this baby very well
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Jagabanfromcali: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
hotwax:
so you broke up publicly, disgraced alex publicly, now want private life...

this girl is really manipulate...alex..pls run...this girl is arrogant and manipulative
Most black ladies are

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by sirwilson(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
This lady is full of drama
She is must be a drama queen from Disney wonder land

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by gassbee: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
So we have senior simps

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheStrongest:
She broke up with him online, called off their wedding online, it's common sense that she should also apologize online after spoiling the guy's name.

She been want go apologize behind the scene, then come online to form Bose.

I like that he made her apologize publicly.
He did well!

Likely refused to take her back afterwards hence the shalaye.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by hotwax: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Allex was trying to form 'alpha male", he thinks he is too good to be DUMPED/. Sorry brother, move on, life happens!

he intentionally played the girl because he knows the girl is arrogant...he did well by discarding the girl.
he has blocked the girl.

what was the girl thinking? she called off a wedding publicly..thats disgraceful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by hedonido: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
SIRTee15:
This girl isn't street smart at all. She sincerely thought a guy who demanded for public apology will reconcile with u. He wanted to humiliate u just like u did to him.
Girls learn this, no guy that truly loves u will publicly humiliate u because he's also making a mockery of himself.
Dont be desperate for love, it always ends up like this.

So the girl that truly loves you would humiliate you by calling off the wedding you suffered to plan, and also make the public to question your sexual orientation? Or the man should because of 'love' swallow the public humiliation you meted out to him and accept you back after your private apology? What's the nature and severity of your madness?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Buharidgeneral: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alex run her street. Breakfast well served

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alex seems smart, he made her apologize then afterwards he blocked the skinny ass bitch, I'm so proud of him. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by AuroraB(f): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
When you refuse to leave an ex be
That's what you get cool

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by vokon2555(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
How do u call off an engagement b4 the due date and claim u were ever under his control? � Clueless u are. I don't think u even listen to anybody. Now u are trying to recover from ur public display of stupidity. If u truly love him & he doesn't accept u again, u shld av stayed true to ur confession & see what time brings. Instead u were aiming for an instant positive reply. Just see how u are changing like chameleon in few hours & trying to play the victim. Even future husband, u don chase am away. This social media u love to use without thinking will kill & bury ur future. Olodo.

19 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Treassured: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
This lady should rest abeg.

Only both of you really knew the truth and all that transpired between you both. So you guys should deal with your Issues privately.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by DMerciful(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
How did you know he accepted her back?
Moh247:
cool

Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Kobicove(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
brimdans:
Obviously she wanted to apologise secretly and for them to continue, but Alex who was embarrassed publicly needed a public apology. As a sharp guy, he codedly equalize. Now the score is 1-1��

Your head dey there grin

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Affam: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
SIRTee15:
This girl isn't street smart at all. She sincerely thought a guy who demanded for public apology will reconcile with u. He wanted to humiliate u just like u did to him.
Girls learn this, no guy that truly loves u will publicly humiliate u because he's also making a mockery of himself.
Dont be desperate for love, it always ends up like this.
Ur head correct so? Why didn't u tell this to Fancy when she publicly humiliated him? Or ur own advise is one sided?

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by peacettw: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
This woman should just quit while she's ahead. She sounds childish

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Kelechi009: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Alpha male asin how She was the one who came back to her Ex after 1 year of dating. Why is she going back exactly

You people will see truth and refuse to say it.

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Datedoboy: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
vokon2555:
How do u call off an engagement b4 the due date and claim u were ever under his control? � Clueless u are. I don't think u even listen to anybody. Now u are trying to recover from ur public display of stupidity. If u truly love him & he doesn't accept u again, u shld av stayed true to ur confession & see what time brings. Instead u were aiming for an instant positive reply. Just see how u are changing like chameleon in few hours & trying to play the victim. Even future husband, u don chase am away. This social media u love to use without thinking will kill & bury ur future. Olodo.

Lol. U see when women only care about money, fame and good looks in a man, without looking for other good character, they end up getting burnt. I don't pity them when it happens.
If u find out , you may be surprised she has snubbed many good guys in the past cos she feels they are not of d same class. Now see her. I pray she finds peace but i don't pity them cos dis girls got no pity when they plan their wicked schemes

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Exceed15: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
He's right. You humiliated him publicly and want to settle it secretly.. e no go work.

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by starstaz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
A player play player. Player meji.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Kelechi009: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Carlyboi:

The same Alex?he is good looking and all but Chill with the hype Abeg!

Show us your pictures and let us see, shey you fine?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by IbileIfe: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Emotionally immature and intellectually insecure.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Auxtan(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Seems like she's being blackmailing with a sex tape or related file. Only time will tell sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.