Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50117 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by emmyluizzz: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2023
Evisoblog:
smiley She says she never wanted her private life in the public space. But of the two of them She was the one brought the whole thing to the public in the first place. Smh

Incase your vocabulary is good
And you enjoy Chatting into the far night.
Or like helping/assisting people with enquiries.
If yes you can be payed for these qualities.
Send a message to dollardchatsmerch@gmail.com

I just sent you a message ..pls reply
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Streetmovement(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Make this mumu rest na, na by force?

I'm tired of this type of news

If na me be Alex I no for been even answer from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Mercury12(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
43Ronin:
Na Alex I blame. Wetin he dey find with this kpanla? Abi na green card
Hahaha.
No call am kpanla or slim girl o.
You see that slim gal. Nah some people spec o grin
But she and Alex can't be together again. It is already toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Danisaint112(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Serves her right. Most women are naturally manipulative like 99% are and they usually use tears and seduction to do so.

I'm happy Alex stood his ground. She want him to accept her secretly when she disgrace and tarnish his name publicly.

Most people have now sealed their mind that dude is a gay. I love the breakfast served from Alex.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Slimwhyt(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Make she rest abeg
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Sammy101111(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pakute:
Alexx Ekubo is a real niggar. That bitch embarrassed him in public first. I heard he has blocked her ass on social media, after making her apologize and professed her love for him, that's how you treat these ungrateful bitches.

Ladies will never listen appreciate what you have in peace .
She as gone around and see that men are not playing now she want Alex back .
And Alex had to fool her to make public apology and after that they will continue but the Mumu girl fell for it after she apologized to Alex my guy sharply blocked her after the apology lol
To tell you the guy is not ready to Do anything with her again .

Ladies appreciate what you have if your friend tell you the guy is not good do you know if her own boy friend is even good too.
Don’t let people that can’t correct them self correct you simple

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by AlphaTaikun: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian-born American model, Fancy Acholonu has insinuated that she was manipulated into issuing a public apology to his ex-fiancé and actor, Alexx Ekubo, months after she called off their engagement, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Thursday, December 29, 2022, Acholonu made an apology for hurting her ex-fiancé, Alexx Ekubo and his family. The actor also took to the comment section to appreciate her for the public apology.

Acholonu was dragged over the apology which was trailed by controversy. Following this, Acholonu has now claimed she was coerced into issuing the public apology.

In her first Instagram post of the year, Acholonu said she is now free and no longer under anyone's control. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6WQDfuY8b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a chats with her followers shortly after she made the post, Acholonu revealed that she never wanted her private life in public space. She added that she was manipulated into issuing the apology and she fell for it.

The model who also said her eyes are now open, further disclosed that people are "attacking' her without knowing why she called off their engagement.

Alexx has unfollowed Fancy on Instagram, since the apology post went viral.

See the chats below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435576/alexx-ekubo-made-issue-public-apology-fell-fancy-acholonu/

She's still learning how to crawl [i.e., she's naive]... she'll learn some "punishing lessons" down the road with men if she's not ready to put in some work into developing emotional intel. Period.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by 43Ronin: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mercury12:
Hahaha.
No call am kpanla or slim girl o.
You see that slim gal. Nah some people spec o grin
But she and Alex can't be together again. It is already toxic.
Lol. I can relate bro. Slim girls sabi wella. They make up for their slim body with bad ass moves & flexibility.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Killerbag36: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2023
chris51:

The man just wanted to humiliate her and I don't blame him

Where its the humiliation here
Its the man choice nd life let him live his life ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Skyeyeye: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
SIRTee15:
This girl isn't street smart at all. She sincerely thought a guy who demanded for public apology will reconcile with u. He wanted to humiliate u just like u did to him.
Girls learn this, no guy that truly loves u will publicly humiliate u because he's also making a mockery of himself.
Dont be desperate for love, it always ends up like this.

Mr Bias idiot, what advise do you have for boys who were first humiliated on social media?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by SIRTee15: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
Mr Bias idiot, what advise do you have for boys who were first humiliated on social media?

Obviously u come from a dysfunctional home. Probably how u address your parents.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by YoshihideSuga: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
otomatic:
You broke up publicly, called off the wedding publicly.
Then you probably wanted to make up privately but he insisted that you should apologise publicly too.
So since the public apology did not make him bend as you envisaged (as evidenced by him unfollowing you) you decided to play victim by claiming that the man is manipulative.

Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.