Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Talk Too Much! Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Talk Too Much! Help. (1857 Views)

Help: I Talk Too Much / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please read till the end and say what you feel.

Pardon my typos.

Ok.

This has made me lose friends and
helpers.

In my former abode,I discovered something (which is actually true) about a very popular person in that area who died,I told everybody who cares to listen, something I'm supposed to keep to myself.after sometime people started avoiding me even some of my age group till today,they don't even have my number.
Before I left that area , there are people that if they see you, they will be happy, these people turned to people that when you greet them they answer with their nose.

If you see me at first sight, you will think I don't talk. There was a time I tried(discipline myself not to talk much) for close to six months, that whenever I'm conversing with a person and it wanna turn into talking about others,I will just end the talk with "it is well" . But I'm always alone during this time,so I talk to myself alot in my mind,I started feeling as if I know It all, like I'm very wise now.It was after sometime I realized I'm not wise at all, infact I'm getting more stupid, reason why I started to mingle with people again but my mingling with people now has done more harm than good.

AND

I was warned by an unknown woman about 3 years ago to mind the way I talk.

I just can't help it once a person become my friend,it won't take long before you know many things about me.especially about people who offended me whose secrets I know,I will tell you everything.

A guy I'm currently living with told me 3 days back, that I talk too much, there are things I'm not supposed to be saying,yes those things are part of life(like casting yahoo boys you know (my friends I live with b4),their juju ways,I talk alot about it to him, and some other stuffs) ,but I should keep em to myself.

If I decide that I wanna change,I won't know when I'll get talking with a person and the person can be asking questions and from there my mouth will be loosed like a running tap.

Funnily enough,I easily notice this trait in people who have it, and I know if you don't, but I don't know how to kill it in me.
Nb: I don't expose things you ask me to keep as secret,I don't do that. I already stated the condition that can make me leak a secret even still I don't leak what you ask me to keep to myself.

I think my problem is "I talk too much and say things I'm not supposed to say".

It's really disturbing me and makes me lose peace sometimes when I realized that people are starting to avoid simply because I said certain things about another person which is actually true (they just find it hard to believe).

,is there a technique for stopping this very bad habit.
Advice me please

2 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Talkative.

You just talk that talk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by youngrhosy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Infact, you even type too much

24 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Dajjal: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
If this one start to they work for radio station, ah! It is finished.
If en dey incharge of a program en go the use en friends secret as example.

Mynd44.
Na front page stuff be dis

4 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by youngreezy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
omor as I read this thing sef,I wan mad.....you talk/type too much

4 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nazgul: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
What you need is discipline and self control. Whenever you're around people, do more of listening than talking, this way you won't say more than what you're supposed to say.

9 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Ballzproblem2: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
you want to learn to talk less? stay indoors and consume a lot of stuffs from electronic gadgets ,from films ,to music , E-books etc. ,from what I have read it seems you are lonely and trying hard to be liked hence the talking a lot ,get busy! hang with people that have same interest as yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Offpointng: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your Solution is to goan marry and keep more cultist as friends and close associates
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by nicerod(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin

First thing is u know u talk much.

I don't have anything to say

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Danibonk(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
If you no control that your mouth na the mouth go control you enter grave or jail
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Enny2013(f): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
U may try deliverance or rehabilitation...
U can suddenly turn an introvert too.
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by tydi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
I never read finish self but you don use talk talk everywhere finish
Cultivate the habit to always STFU

1 Like

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am so glad you are a talkative. Honestly everybody with their own issues.
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Shalommy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy Op na AMEBO!!
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by yrhuhfy113: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
brightmorningst:

Pardon my typos.

Ok.

helpers.

In my former abode,I discovered something (which is actually true) about a very popular person in that area who died,I told everybody who cares to listen, something I'm supposed to keep to myself.after sometime people started avoiding me even some of my age group till today,they don't even have my number.
Before I left that area , there are people that if they see you, they will be happy, these people turned to people that when you greet them they answer with their nose.

If you see me at first sight, you will think I don't talk. There was a time I tried(discipline myself not to talk much) for close to six months, that whenever I'm conversing with a person and it wanna turn into talking about others,I will just end the talk with "it is well" . But I'm always alone during this time,so I talk to myself alot in my mind,I started feeling as if I know It all, like I'm very wise now.It was after sometime I realized I'm not wise at all, infact I'm getting more stupid, reason why I started to mingle with people again but my mingling with people now has done more harm than good.

AND

I just can't help it once a person become my friend,it won't take long before you know many things about me.especially about people who offended me whose secrets I know,I will tell you everything.

A guy I'm currently living with told me 3 days back, that I talk too much, there are things I'm not supposed to be saying,yes those things are part of life(like casting yahoo boys you know (my friends I live with b4),their juju ways,I talk alot about it to him, and some other stuffs) ,but I should keep em to myself.

If I decide that I wanna change,I won't know when I'll get talking with a person and the person can be asking questions and from there my mouth will be loosed like a running tap.

Funnily enough,I easily notice this trait in people who have it, and I know if you don't, but I don't know how to kill it in me.
Nb: I don't expose things you ask me to keep as secret,I don't do that. I already stated the condition that can make me leak a secret even still I don't leak what you ask me to keep to myself.

It's really disturbing me and makes me lose peace sometimes when I realized that people are starting to avoid simply because I said certain things about another person which is actually true (they just find it hard to believe).

Advice me please

YOU ARE NOT A TALKATIVE

You are only surrounded by the wrong people... and YOU DO NOT YET KNOW THE POWER OF SILENCE.

Listen sir, you need to be in the right environment, the right people will never make you feel that way.

NEXT

You need to change the topics of your gist, from people to ideas. When you understand WHY TO BE SILENT and WHEN TO BE SILENT... the HOW will come effortlessly. I discovered that quiet or calm people who think deeply before speaking are richer than their peers, this may apply to you too.

ALSO

you need a girlfriend who will calm your body down. And who will out-gist you too. Sadly it may be hard to find an extra talkative lady who will be faithful to a guy who is not super rich.

LASTLY, try to live alone, learn new skills on your own and convert your talking skills into cash through vlogging or blogging.

Happy New year boss

2 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Lance008(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
How old are u and are u among the community age group?
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lance008:
How old are u and are u among the community age group?

24, I'm among people who are mostly below 21.
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by dayleke: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you want to learn to talk less? stay indoors and consume a lot of stuffs from electronic gadgets ,from films ,to music , E-books etc. ,from what I have read it seems you are lonely and trying hard to be liked hence the talking a lot ,get busy! hang with people that have same interest as yours.

E go still talk about all of these to pples outside.
His case is ....... lipsrsealed
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by dayleke: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
OP......

I think you are even proud of who you are...

Oya, tell us what your moniker means ...

Is it not "bright morning gist"?πŸ€”
You like gisting too much biko....😬
You can gist from morning to night (Dawn to dusk), abi no be so?😷

brightmorningst πŸ‘€

Abegi, no mind me o.
I just dey tease you dey go....πŸ˜›

But on a more serious note, Wetin ur moniker mean?
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
dayleke:
OP......

I think you are even proud of who you are...

Oya, tell us what your moniker means ...

Is it not "bright morning gist"?πŸ€”
You like gisting too much biko....😬
You can gist from morning to night (Dawn to dusk), abi no be so?😷

brightmorningst πŸ‘€

Abegi, no mind me o.
I just dey tease you dey go....πŸ˜›

But on a more serious note, Wetin ur moniker mean?

bright morning star

1 Like

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Starboytwo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Super Glue #50 will help
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by dayleke: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2023
brightmorningst:
bright morning star

Okay.
Sorry.
Could also have been what I thought it was.

But see OP, you can control your excesses if you want.
See as I wrote all d epistle up there but you only replied what was d koko in what I asked/said ?
If you applied that in your everyday life, I'm quite sure you will be alright.

Not too much "shalaye".

Good luck. πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by SPAMBOX7: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2023
You can start from here. Always resist the urge to shalaye.
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Automolite: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
1. Think before you talk

2. Say less, listen more

3. Resist the urge to run ur mouth...

4. Do not be eager to impress pple

1 Like

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by lykwhoishe: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Perhaps you talk to keep the conversation's you have going and the place lively. Bend your stories, switch names and places, don't address folks directly. Pass your story across. At least that way you'll know you didn't cast anyone and won't feel guilty about it

2 Likes

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Ehmmah588(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Laff wan kill me for here ooo grin.....But seriously speaking,I think you have a psychological issue... you don dey mad small small tongue
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Karleb(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
I have one villa mate like that in school. This girl can talk for 3 hours non stop and she'll be the only one talking.

I'm not even making this shit up or exaggerating.

Go and collect work in a radio station.

1 Like

Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Super glue your mouth
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Brandiebird: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
As the saying goes: Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Henry Thomas Buckle

You’re a gossip, talking too much is different to gossiping. Read more, watch documentaries, watch the news, and fill your mind with stories, facts, and ideas, so you could have something interesting to say.
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Ehmmah588:
Laff wan kill me for here ooo grin.....But seriously speaking,I think you have a psychological issue... you don dey mad small small tongue
Ode
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Karleb:
I have one villa mate like that in school. This girl can talk for 3 hours non stop and she'll be the only one talking.

I'm not even making this shit up or exaggerating.

Go and collect work in a radio station.
ah,I don't talk non stop O.
Re: I Talk Too Much! Help. by Beautyprincess2: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
brightmorningst:

Pardon my typos.

Ok.

helpers.

AND

Advice me please
Go nd kill urself that's all I can say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Meaning Of The Famous Netflix Series / You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) / Can I Get Married With A Monthly Salary Of N41,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.