Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) (1852 Views)

Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2023
If you expect perfection from man you are so blind, they are every way imperfect....Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

You getting recreated, A MIRACLES , it's a process.. ON GOING.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING of your MIND, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD ALMIGHTIEST.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that HE which hath begun a *good work* in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

You are work in progress! Trust the process!
Re: You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) by Chochovini: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2023
So where is the photos?

2 Likes

Re: You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) by Zigzagman: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Yea
Re: You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) by Mercisharelove(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cat

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. / Am Caught Up! Help / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.