Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? (10218 Views)

Poll: Can you marry a circumsized lady?

I'm a lady: 34% (12 votes)
No: 25% (9 votes)
Yes!: 40% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by samsilo(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2007
Female genital mutilation is a sad thing cry.
Can you imagine in 2007 in London a woman who came from Nigeria suggesting to my wife she circumcise our newborn daughter angry.
I had to restrain myself from throwing her from my house,she claimed it made a woman"sweeter".The level of ignorance by some so called educated Nigerians is amazing .
@topic if I was not married i won't lie I would find it hard to marry a mutilated woman and for those asking how you know you had better try to improve your sexual knowledge if you still do not know by sight and feel a woman's privates wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 4:27am On Aug 29, 2007
Can you imagine in 2007 in London a woman who came from Nigeria suggesting to my wife she circumcise our newborn daughter
Woman's inhumanity to woman. So pathetic. I would have thrown her out physically just to make a point!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by dakmanzero(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2007
disclaimer:

finish reading my post before u brand me a supporter of one of the most disgusting acts known to man. Yes, i think male circumcision is also disgusting, all u religious nuts can sue me for that, but its the same

however as per satisfaction of clitless females, there are such things as vaginal orgasms and the grafenberg spot that any 15-year old is already a biology PhD sans experience. More work, but possible! clit = ski with concentrated nerve endings. Many more of those in the jade gate grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ClimieNH89: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2007
@ PTH

Wetin you dey "spot on"?

Seun and co. You have a wrong idea of some circumcized women-not all are like woods!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by chinedumo(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2010
I wonder if really circumcision removes the fun, then why is the woman still in the marriage market? she is afta something else. that thing she is afta may have little to do with sex.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by presido1: 7:26pm On May 25, 2010
Has it been proved that circumcised women don't enjoy intimacy? or is it the inability of seun and co to live up to expectation. When a circumcised woman is craving for more it only shows one thing>>>>> she is enjoying what she is receiving.

Again whats the reason for this circumcision and how did it start. Any answer?

White girls are looking for circumcised abunna while black guys are looking for the opposite. "Human wants are insatiable"
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Konjour(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2010
who friggin' cares a hoot about what anyone says? i ain't gonna get anywhere close to her doorstep, never mind marraige, cool
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by otawa: 7:40pm On May 25, 2010
Has it been proved that circumcised women don't enjoy intimacy? or is it the inability of seun and co to live up to expectation. When a circumcised woman is craving for more it only shows one thing>>>>> she is enjoying what she is receiving.

well said.

we seem to jump like 'dummies' on anything the WEST throw at us.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by fizzybaba(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
What if the woman insists on circumcising her own daughters? I'm sorry,
but I'm just not interested. It's hard enough for a marriage to succeed
when both parties are 100% complete. That would be an additional burden!

It's hard enough to satisfy a woman with a clit. Trying to satisfy a woman
without one is like trying to prove the existence of God. It ain't happening!

i haven't observed this side of seun
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by olaboy1: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2012
why are you guys always jesting when very sensitive topics are discussed. God bless the guy that opened this thread.
FGM's and MGM's are practices more cultural/religious than hygiene the USA would want us to believe. I have taken my time to research more about this and am just getting more confused each article i stumble on.

I would like medical, sociolgy and legal expert on nairaland to help us better understand this as africans. I have a little mix-race baby with an european and we have been discussing about carrying out this circumcision on our little son, but i am so restrained after watching this video clip below.

OP, kindly change the topic to "can you marry a circumcised lady/man, as its prejudicial to say women are the only ones circumcised.
find video below in the link.

http://www.bestgore.com/tag/circumcised/
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by olaboy1: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2012
today was my first time to see a video on male circumcision and am so worried to see the female version.

What i see in this video is like an abuse, and parents who are circumcised and also circumcising their own children are like "abused becoming abusers"
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by pedestal82(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
@op, YES, my wife to be is circumcised. And we enjoy a healthy sex life. I satisfy her sexualy, she has heavenly feeling. Its all abt patience and knowing wat u doing. But won't carry out such act on my daughter. Mi Lady is from Benin, and is common with them, so I hv pre warned her abt it, if I hear am, for my Baby body, end of Marraige!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2012
Eh. . .I'd have to think hard about it. "Marrying" her. shocked Hmmm, like Bound Forever. undecided

But then bear in mind there are "depths" to the whole exercise, some cultures simply just disable everything. . .and anything but doesn't play a role during childbirth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here / Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.