Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm (10587 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 18 Yrs Old Boy, Bleep 82 Yrs Old Woman For 11pm To 3am. What He Did Next Will Sh / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nymphnode(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
All of my girlfriends know better than to answer late night calls. As a matter of fact, you will know if the call is not clean from her mono-sylabic response ehn, yes, o.k, alright e.t.c
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Insecure huh?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by scorpio1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
It is not proper at all unless she's a medical doctor or a Pastor and someone requires her urgent attention to Survive, anything other than that doesn't make sense at all, !
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
Why does it not make sense a woman or a man answer calls after 11 pm? Adults have curfews?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by showstopa: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Toba, permit me to call you an Idiot, thanks.
Same reason Africa is still trudging behind the rest of the world in every ramification.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by shawonlese: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
What type of question is this?

Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by sleekdot(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
na wa oo
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by bigimo: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
Guys consider this pls.

Unmarried, single NOT searching: Should spend her time wisely. Forming unhealthy habits could destroy her future. Chat with friends at the right times and not during the unholy hours.

Unmarried, single and searching: Could spend quality time with prospects or others that she deems important as long as time spent at night on the phone does not rob off negatively on something important and urgent the day after.

Married and happy: Spend time with the ones you love i.e your hubby, kids and relatives. Rest your body. Focus on building your home. Stay away from night wolves who go after weak-willed women. They could kill just to satisfy their dirty but sweet-smelling fantasies.

Married and unhappy: Pray. Try your very best to sought out your issues. Make sacrifices. Go for the right help. You'll be one of the chief beneficiary in the end. Its not easy and better out there like it seems. The wolves out there cannot and will not tell you the truth. Their so-called listening ear is working tirelessly for the erection in their pants.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

Only slu/-ts receive calls after 11 PM

You need help.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

So a LADY should IGNORE her PHONE ringing by 11PM so that she would be said to be DECENT? Mind you in 25 years time she should be MARRIED and she should be GUIDED by the LAW of her HUSBAND! So that example doesnt CUT IT!

And why should she give up her rules just because she is married? Stone age thinking
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

Only slu/-ts receive calls after 11 PM

So if your mother/sisters receive calls after 11 pm would they be considered sluts too?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

And why should she give up her rules just because she is married? Stone age thinking
She shouldnt! But if her HUSBAND objects, she should respect his wishes as her HUSBAND! He is the ONLY one that has a say, unless of course they DONT sleep on the same bed! grin
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So if your mother/sisters receive calls after 11 pm would they be considered sluts too?
Pls ask the DUMB CLUELESS AGGRAVATED MOFO!
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima(f): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by razznaija(f): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Are you serious?

How did this even get to the front page?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by ajirebi20: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Pls ask the DUMB CLUELESS AGGRAVATED MOFO!

Your mother is a damn clueless aggravated s/l/-ut

I doubt you know who your father is? How would you when your mother is in the habit of receiving phone calls from strange men after 11 PM.

Oloshi. Alaileko ara galatia
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

My mother is a damn clueless aggravated s/l/-ut sad

I doubt I know who my father is?  How would[b] I[/b] when my [/b]mother is in the habit of receiving phone calls from strange men after 11 PM. cry cry cry

Oloshi. Alaileko ara galatia [b]ni mi
sad sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by ajirebi20: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^

You kinda look gay in your picture. i regret bantering with you. Now go play with your buddy's dyyyck. Please, dont gag too much, it is bad for your health.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ Stop telling the world what you do for a LIVING! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DAMN! Hope you dont W@nk off to that pic! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked S[b]H[/b]IT! This is too easy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Lax75(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ Topic

Yes it's decent for her to pick up the phone and tell her wolee she's not interested in night vigil because she's having a W.A.W. (War Against Wolees) session with lax, alias wine-n-dine bobo.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Konjour(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2011
There are so many reasons why anybody male or female would/could/should not just pick,but make phone calls after 11pm.

A lot of peep's mindset(in Nigeria esp.) would be preset to think anybody talking at night would be talking to a lover or something similar,

and that is quite wrong.

Different situations may warrant people discussing at night,i have friends(ladies inclusive) who work in Banks in Lagos and i've

come to understand the best time for me to discuss anything personal with 'em would be around 9-12 pm cuz of their hustles.

That doesn't make 'em indecent as much as it makes a person standing in a garage a car.

I understand there are telecom companies organizing free calls at night too in Nigeria,people who have lengthy discussions with limited resources

can as well utilize that to the maximum,but generalizing all ladies who make or pick calls after 11pm to be indecent is not just

Ignorant,but funnily stupid.cool
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by clip: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2011
I don't think it is bad.In case of emergency call,are you saying that she should not pick to help
it the intent that matters
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by VUVUZELA10: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2011
There is nothing like decent or indecent in receiving telephone calls any time of the day. How do you know if it is a life saving call? You do not receive calls at your peril.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Mynd44: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

She shouldnt! But if her HUSBAND objects, she should respect his wishes as her HUSBAND! He is the ONLY one that has a say, unless of course they DONT sleep on the same bed! grin

That last statement should come first
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Cuddlemii: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2011
So this topic is still an ongoing discussion.

Op, don't allow your wife pick calls at 11pm even when there is good news that you have been appointed as one of the house of reps & the president want to congratulate & inform you in person but getting your number all day was impossible so the secretary used her discretion to dial your wife's number at 11pm. Tell the President to eat his appointment that it is 11pm & your wife is a decent woman.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Mynd44: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2011
Just imagine and what I still don't believe is that SEXKILLZ is in support.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima(f): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2011
Again, I don't see what's the issue with ADULTS answering calls after 11 pm.

Are there an omen in Nigeria concerning 11 pm?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Royou: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2011
Its only if you are a worried, jealous and insecure guy (husband or boyfriend), who would bother? as long as the calls don't disturb my sleep; wetin concern dog with durex
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by PA1982(f): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
This is absurd.
Lots of people, both men and women, work night shifts.
Are they not to be allowed to make the calls they feel appropriate at the hour they please?

We live in a world where Skype lets me talk to a friend in Australia- I should refuse their call because someone might take it into their heads to imagine that means I'm not a lady?
Get serious.

In any case, girls can spend hours on the phone late at night with another girlfriend.
About clothes.
About whether a certain boy is really interested or not, etc.
We all know that.

Signs of infidelity are another matter, though, of course.
Beware a  man who receives after midnight calls, girls!

And fellahs, if you don't want your girlfriend or wife talking on the phone late at night, why not occupy her attention? wink
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by hannydarl(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
Right question to ask is

Is It Decent for married people (male or female) to anserw their phone after 11pm

Na wa o some men have even gone ahead to give the woman time to sleep too. I read somewhere a guy said by 10pm a woman should be in bed lol. so women don turn children too wey if 10 reach hubby go pursue go bed except when he wants her legs spread or wants her to do something in the house chei woman don suffer sha.

Woman or man can anserw phone call that are important anytime of the day and save the spouse from noise pollution at odd hours by going to the living room.

I am married and I call my family members both married and single male and female at night if I have long gists to gist with them to save me some money. sometimes too I plan with friends who are living far from me to make midnight calls I see nothing wrong in it.
You men should marry women you can trust and not monitor all day round to know if she is cheating on you., The next question you will ask is, IS IT RIGHT FOR A MARRIED WOMAN GO TO OUT OF THE HOUSE ALONE? COS SHE MAY GO HAVE S>EX .
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by God2man(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
A jealous and an unreasonable husband will count it as the wife is cheating on him. Little things like this, seeminly unharmful can develop into a tragedy in the family. What you see as harmless, may be regarded as harmful to another person. People are looking at it with a view that it is not a big deal for a lady to make call after 11:00pm, it should not be at the front page. NO. It may be decent to people outside this country, but within Nigeria setting where some husbands that are very jealous, it is indecent. Little things like this can develop into a quarrel in the home. Let us be careful. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by PA1982(f): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
I hear you, God2man.
While I know you're sincere and I respect your warning as timely, why not go to the root of the problem-
the man's attitude?

If he's jealous at 11 pm, he'll be jealous sooner or later at 10 pm.
And at 10 am.

Jealousy is as cruel as the grave and there's no way to appease it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Restrain Yourself From Falling In Love? / Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.