Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

(fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (10769 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
I tried to be nice. Well I did give the OP a good angle in my first reply but my mind is not at rest I have to tell the OP the truth.
THE PASTOR WANTS YOUR GIRL and if you don't backoff, he is going to have you killed. Why was that too hard to figure out? And like MMM said take care of the Pastor before he gets you
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Exponental(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ask her wat step d prophet has taken as a man of God 2 help prevent d death of a young man.

Ask her if she stil wants u guys 2 cont dat a pastor has prayd n canceld d initial spell.

Pls dont share a lady wit a false prophet oooo.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

Theres something called the spirit of Divination.
That's what I see playing in most of these nigerian churches.
It is prophecy but the source is evil.
A fortune teller will predict your future and it may come to pass.But the spirit behind is not of God,its divination.
Once people learn to differentiate the two they will stop getting deceived.
You wll be shocked to discover that God left some of these churches long ago and all they are using now is divination to deceive people.

And before God uses another person to speak to you He must have spoken to you.
Don't depend on people cz there's no veil btwn you and God.

Absolutely. The bible has shown this. Example, the prophecy of the birth of Jesus. One akata even made fun of Nigerians. He was like "so do you have your personal/family pastor too? Seems like everyone in Nigeria has their personal pastor." Funny, but kinda true. Seems like before the missionaries came and introduced christianity, our folks always had their witch-doctors as consultants. Nowadays, they consult their wolees/pastors (same freakin difference). I despise wolees. Isn't it obvious ?  grin

@ Mynd_44 - Guy, the pastor is already plugging her. I guarantee it.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Being a pastor must be booming biz there.All I need is capture the mind and give wierd stories of how people got punished after failing to heed prophesy.
Seriously one may be tempted to think that ever nigerain is a pastor with some funny church in a funny corner.
And its all cz theres too much of prophecy plus fatal car crashes,deaths in everything. Its deception.
They are very wise.Instill fear and money flows.
I would rather be an aethist than do what some of these pastors do.I have read madness in the religious section.
Some even sell prophecy as if its a book to carry!
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^^^^ W.A.W. - War Against Wolees. grin

My friend dated a chick last year whose mother was a wolee. He hadn't even met the mother and she informed him that her mother got together with a couple of her wolees and they had a vision that my friend IS a liar, IS domineering and will end up being a cheat. Lo and behold this girl was not only a control freak and a seasoned liar, she happened to also be the LovePeddler of babylon who he caught cheating on him. He also did some background check on his ex's mother and found out that she had criminal charges on her for forging bad checks. W.A.W.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^ please don't even go there. I don't listen to those crazy stories. They are just sick depressed and bitter people in need of a psychiatrist.
They love making other people's lives a misery co their's suck.That's their profession.
Unfortunately they sugarcoat it with the word of God to draw people.
I dont listen ,I dont care.I tell such to go and do real work and earn real income and stop wasting precious time meeting to eat, grow fat, gossip and deceive people.
You can never scare me with the word cz I know the promises are Yeah and Amen so?
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
Their "formulas" seem to be working on alot of folks though. You have to admit. I wish a wolee would try that ish with me. He would see the end of my barrel. W.A.W. grin
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
and you would be seeing the other end of a prison for the rest of your live
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lax75:

Their "formulas" seem to be working on alot of folks though. You have to admit. I wish a wolee would try that ish with me. He would see the end of my barrel. W.A.W. grin
Why should they even try.I mean you must be gullible enough to swallow such craze. I dont entertain them at all.
I will show them mine is a wrong number from the word go. And they can do headstand or strip to curse me and see if it takes effect.
Some things happen to people who believe in them Look here,if I tell you that if you marry so and so ur gonna die.
You start becoming too conscious of the environment.You cross the road believing that its u Dday.
And sure enough you get crashed not cz the divination came to pass,but cz u were deeply focused on dying you failed to see the oncoming vehicle.
You go home, sit and an innocent fly becomes a victim cz you think its some forces sent to finish you.
And yeah ul die trying to kill an innocent useless mosquito. people are that gullible.the minds have been captured.

If God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power.love and a sound mind,tell me how and why I should even allow anybody to instill ungodly fear in me through divination.It snot even prophecy.They are like the palm readers. The spirit is evil.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
and you would be seeing the other end of a prison for the rest of your live

Not in Nigeria. grin
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lax75:

^^^^^^ W.A.W. - War Against Wolees.  grin

My friend dated a chick last year whose mother was a wolee. He hadn't even met the mother and she informed him that her mother got together with a couple of her wolees and they had a vision that my friend IS a liar, IS domineering and will end up being a cheat. Lo and behold this girl was not only a control freak and a seasoned liar, she happened to also be the LovePeddler of babylon who he caught cheating on him. He also did some background check on his ex's mother and found out that she had criminal charges on her for forging bad checks. W.A.W.

I understand that some pastors are tricksters but not all of them hoodwink people. We still have genuine ones but the problem is that it is somewhat difficult telling genuine from fake.[size=5pt] So please stop this your W.A.W[/size].
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
Kk
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
naijasexy:

I understand that some pastors are tricksters but not all of them hoodwink people. We still have genuine ones but the problem is that it is somewhat difficult telling genuine from fake.[size=5pt] So please stop this your W.A.W[/size].

Do you have a wolee? If so send me his details so that W.A.W. will audit him for you.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
I would not call him a wolee, but when I was still in Nigeria, I had a pastor I was close to. A very nice one at that. Anytime I go back home, I still go and meet him for prayers. So if that is your definition of Wolee, I guess I might have one. And no thanks, he does not need an auditor. smiley
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^^ Are you sure? You know we won't even charge you for this audit oo. We will do it for free. You know I had a vision that your wolee had a vision that he saw you in his vision whispering sweet nothings into his earlo. And that is why I'm offering this free audit to you so you don't end up like the OP's gf. Amin, Amin, Amin loruko Jeeeeeessssuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Ogo!!!!!

W.A.W.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
She said no. Na by force? If you need to auditt someone why not take the first flight to Tripoli
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Lax, when you are done auditing your own wolee, be sure to tell me how it went. wink
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
She said no. Na by force? If you need to auditt someone why not take the first flight to Tripoli

Admit it jor! You want to be her wolee. Its those thighs grin I will pray for you.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
naijasexy:

@Lax, when you are done auditing your own wolee, be sure to tell me how it went. wink

Naijaselgzy, why are you doing this? I kicked my wolee to the curb a long time ago when I saw the light.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lax75:

Naijaselgzy, why are you doing this? I kicked my wolee to the curb a long time ago when I saw the light.

And what was his reaction to that?? shocked
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lax75:

Admit it jor! You want to be her wolee. Its those thighs grin  I will pray for you.

lmao!!! smh.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
naijasexy:

And what was his reaction to that??

Well he heard about W.A.W. and now at the drop of my name the bobo dey pick race like Usein Bolt. Do you blame him?
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
No. I blame ya.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
Naijaselgzeee, haba baby kilode na? I'm just trying to look out for you. Wolees will never do the things that we will do for you at W.A.W. They are more focused on your thighs assets. grin
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
lol,  so you at W.A.W would not be focused on one's "assets",  looool.

[size=5pt]Are you imploring me to join the W.A.W movement stylishly?[/size]
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
naijasexy:

lol,  so you at W.A.W would not be focused on one's "assets",  looool.

[size=5pt][b]Are you imploring me to join the W.A.W movement stylishly?[/b][/size]

I recommend it. In fact, it will be good for your health. Once you join, I promise never to lay my eyes on those thighs. For example, if we were having a W.A.W. dinner, I would always focus on the thighs ON the table, never the thighs underneath the table. I can't say the same thing for your wolee. I will pray for him, and Mynd 44.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
lmao@ W.A.W dinner. you are one funny dude! smiley

Yeah,  always better to fix eyes on the thighs on the table,  init? [size=5pt]yes[/size].
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
naijasexy:

lmao@ W.A.W dinner. you are one funny dude! smiley

Yeah,  always better to fix eyes on the thighs on the table,  init? [size=5pt]yes[/size].

Yes, I will only be fixated on the thighs ON the table. That's word to your fore-father's butler baby! Look into Lax's eyes (see profile), do I look like a man that would "wolee" you? I've been told I have kind eyes. W.A.W. will protect you, just come on over and be sure to bring your thighs fears too. All will be very well taken care of.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
LMAO@Lax old arse mack daddying. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by infofta(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Since your mum told you similar thing before, brother change your ways. You have a weak spirit. Give you life to Christ and you will not die. I was told a similar thing during my wife's pregnacy but all is well today. You don't need any prophecy or prayers from men of God just put your trust in God. Men are not God
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by pnettech(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2011
[b][/b]MY Friend, first you were wrong to have called a prophecy "FAKE". Please, it's a simple matter. Your life and purpose on earth matters. Meet the pastor or prophet and ask what to do. If he said the prophecy is true, then you have on option than to quit the relationship. Girls are of different colours of heart. It may be that she is really tempting you but even if you fall, tell her that no man would have with his clear eyes endanger his life with the prophecy of a man of GOD. You know why? You can not prophesy against a prophecy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? / "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.