Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? (9801 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her / Describe Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Some men can cook better than some women.  Get it right. 

So I can't borrow no sugar and eggs PEOPLE?!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

(men cook better than women anyway  lipsrsealed)

shocked shocked
does that stand for all women or just you?? lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mikael4(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

wink wink
next time. . . . . cool
Yeah boy! I'll keep making you run to the mods crying for help! Sissy! cheesy
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mikael4(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Some men can cook better than some women. Get it right.
undecided
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
~Mikael~:

undecided

You make me sick. grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by queensmith: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
@queensmith:
all this trash you're spewing shows that you're yet to get real.
Since you've not been found capable and eligible by any of your Nigerian nay black folks, the "ajekuu" Oyinbo that cant even buy his own wedding gifts that you hope to marry will "show you color" at the appropriate time.[/i]Rolls eyes here we go did someone touch a sensitive spot? Candy get stolen? Pele
I will not call your typical Yoruba man capable or eligible. Lets not forget you are telling me they are neither capable nor eligible of cooking for themselves when they are hungry. I don’t see how this is meant to appease me?
Oyibo men actually tend to be better husbands. Also i didn’t say my husband cant buy the wedding gifts (tho i thought the bride and groom received wedding gifts, oboii what are u saying) i said my parents will deal with the decorations since that is my culture. Accept it its different from yours. End off. No argument
The only colour ive seen with Nigerian men is the color bland, rhymes with boring goes with grey. The only thing to look forward to is the growth of his pot belly and demands for pounded yam. Ive seen it all before it doesn’t interest me. So before you decide to put another man down because you ignorantly believe he’s white think again.

[i]You are here referring to women who cook for their husband as "dog", right? Cooking for your family is not "bouncing around in the kitchen". How old are you sef that you write such nonsense?
I've got news for you! Some of these women enjoy the best quality of marital life (peace on their home front and their husband literally worships them and does every imaginable hing for them! I am Yoruba and my wife is an example, and you confirmed it earlier!
And they've got great kids t show for it (my first sin will probably be close to your age and he is an Under-Gee in the University!

No don’t get me wrong, i said i’m not domesticated like an animal, i’m not trained to sit in the kitchen, its neither my inclination nor my calling. Its household pets we give room for in kitchens. Not human beings and certainly not women. I was hoping you will realise the comparison.
Don’t get me wrong some women enjoy cooking for their husbands and good for them! If you love doing it then fine. We don’t all love doing it, we don’t all derive our lifelong achievements from the husband rubbing his belly after eating your fufu. I will never feel a sense of fulfilment just because my husband ate my food, again i need to add this is not my calling! But not to step on those that do, alot of these woman seek love and affection they will never receive, the men normally cheat, abuse them in many ways and abandon them.
Im not an undergee in the university ooo like ur wife im getting my masters dude- but ill most likely use mine in an office and not the kitchen wink

Dont worry, continue to live in your fools paradise, we all know that "Oyinbo man" will marry at least three-to-five times in a life time so you could just be number one!  

I wouldn't even dream about your kind of woman, not even for a house gaarl! Of what use is a woman like you whom all she knows is to claim 21st century rants instead of being the "Coordinator" of a thriving family?  How would you coordinate a family if you dont believe in "duties and responsibility" within the family"

Imagine the kind of "no-responsibility" kids that kind of marriage will also produce?
Hmmm,  . ,  . I put you in God's hand even though you said you dont acknowledge him!

Lastpag.
BTW: Whether we like it or not, the Bible still remains a valid "reference point" for human behavior, its a question of whether humans want to honestly do as it says or they want to "pick and choose" what to believe.

The bible is a valid reference point to you and those that share your religious sentiments, save it for the church fellowship please. Another thing i find incredibly frustrating when trying to debate with Yoruba men!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ chima i had it right the first time.

Flashaldrin:

shocked shocked
does that stand for all women or just you?? lipsrsealed

LOL @ ppl taking it LITERALLY!!

i guess some folks have never tasted food cooked by a top of the line male cook.  tongue
How fortunate I am.  cheesy cheesy

ANYWAY, I cook VERY well and probably better than a lot of women I know tongue HOWEVER, i know men who can THROW DOWN and have YET to taste a woman's cooking that can top theirs including mine and my mom (who is the queen of cooking). So that says a lot. Esp the Jamo men in my family. FINGER LICKING AND BITING!!  cool cool

~Mikael~:

Is there a Mr Darkskin?

**Faints**

hmmmm. . .maaaaay-beee!!  cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

So I can't borrow no sugar and eggs PEOPLE?!!!  angry angry angry angry angry
are you making pancakes?? Am damn hungry! embarassed embarassed
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mikael4(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You make me sick. grin grin grin grin grin kiss
grin grin grin grin

I hope chima has eaten!

angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@ chima i had it right the first time.

Okay. We will agree to disagree on this as well. 

~Mikael~:

grin grin grin grin

I hope chima has eaten!

angry

It is early afternoon here.   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided   Are you hungry?

Flashaldrin:

are you making pancakes?? Am damn hungry! embarassed embarassed

You better call your wife then.  You gon be a hongry mofo waiting on me!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
i NEVER disagreed with you in the first place. lol
just offered my opinion on the subject to the OP.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i NEVER disagreed with you in the first place. lol
just offered my opinion on the subject to the OP.

Sure.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You better call your wife then.  You gon be a hongry mofo waiting on me!

aite, you aint getting no sugar, nor egg, nor salt from me!! angry angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mikael4(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is early afternoon here.   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided   Are you hungry?
Yes! undecided  undecided Gots food? undecided
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

aite, you aint getting no sugar, nor egg, nor salt from me!! angry angry

Fluck you, your salt, sugar, and eggs.   wink

~Mikael~:

Yes! undecided  undecided Gots food? undecided

I got sauteed nuts. lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I got sauteed nuts. lipsrsealed

Hahaha, take a chill pill man, i didnt ban your husband, he caused it on himself embarassed embarassed
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mikael4(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I got sauteed nuts.   lipsrsealed
angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Hahaha, take a chill pill man, i didnt ban your husband, he caused it on himself embarassed embarassed

LMAO@me needing to take a chill pill  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  My husband isn't on Nairaland boo boo.  wink

MsDarkSkin:

[img]http://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/1e/22/75/95740154-260x260-0-0_Playtex+Playtex+Sport+Unscented+Super+Tampons+18+C.jpg[/img]

Hisssssssssssss.  angry Wrong size! angry

~Mikael~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2012
Hehehe, thank heavens you know you're a man, and errrrrm you know the person I'm talking about wink wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hisssssssssssss.  angry Wrong size! angry

LOL.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Hehehe, thank heavens you know you're a man, and errrrrm you know the person I'm talking about wink wink

You KNEW I WAS A MAN and YET you wanted me to cook you some pancakes?!!! shocked You gay donkey!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2012
Whats wrong with that You just did that for mikael, does that make both of you . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2012
@op must u always open dumb dull dry threads, dnt u have books to read, ??
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 27, 2012
@op like seriously of all topics to post. undecided sheesh brain drain. true story
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Hehehe, looks like i just got another one of them noisemakers banned, hehehe. This is good!

And hey, i will readily help out my wife in the kitchen, infact i will be begging her to allow me embarassed
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2012
flashaldrin ur brain rili needz to get flashed!!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by lbotus(f): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ Op, some men wouldn't want to help out, because they think the women will make it compulsory to always help them out, so they kill the thought of helping instantly. grin .
My hubby helps me when am cooking kitchen, he does the dishes (not always) while i prepare the food. He does other stuffs too e.g Ironing and washing of clothes. i think helping your wife/girl friend in the kitchen or house-chores makes the bond stronger between couples.I wouldn't fight him if he decides not to help me because it's not mandatory/compulsory.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thats fabulous. Well said!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by lbotus(f): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ did you ask your female friend why she didn't like the idea of you helping her in the kitchen?

maybe she doesn't want you to know she uses otumokpo in her  food, just kidding  wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Lolz, maybe angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by oohio2007(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
Wife,yes.Girlfriend,a CAPITAL NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Beverly Osu's Big Brother Africa Shower Scene Video Leaked [PHOTOS] / Older Men Chasing Younger Women Is Good For Humanity / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.