Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? (9803 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her / Describe Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by mukina2: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
Roland17:

Helping your wife/partner in the kitchen would only help the bonding between both parties, she of course would respect and understand the limits of responsibilities, except during unforeseen circumstance.

If i can help my mother in the kitchen why should helping my wife/partner in the kitchen be a problem, after all am a very gooood cook as attested by my mother, siblings and friends.
true @ bolded

erm can you boil water well? grin j/k
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^Ok I have the old shillings, pounds & pence. I have olden days Psychedelic shoes, chubby checkers shoes, Mc hammer trousers of the early 90s. Oldies bell bottom. Shalamar autographed original record from when when they came to naija. Do you know how much that fetch you in those antic stores abroad? So u r hired or already fired before u first day.

I only take ready-to-use cash
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
M M M:

kitchen is 4 ladies angry

Say who?
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by dammytex: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You are not online now. I need to show you a program so you tell me the value of it. And if its a waste of money and which of the cert is useful for what I want to do.

okay, lets have a look then.

And aba die?
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Rastamann: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2011
Why not, if not? Hey don't live in the old, things are and have changed. The Kitchen is no more entirely for the woman!Common help your woman out!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by duduspace(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2011
Help for where? I will only pop in every now and then to steal fried chicken and to paw her bubbly jubblies. tongue
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Konjour(m): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2011
I'v been cooking my own meals for donkey years,so i might just try to help her out sometimes with my kitchen expertise regardless of her

status.i.e it doesn't matter if she is my girlfriend,fiancée,wife.etc

However,i'd stop such ASAP if she starts viewing my "helping out" as my "duty". I a'int gon' take any of that!

But while the helping lasts at least,i might to treat of my own unique tastes,and si,por supuesto,sometimes the food will definitely get

burnt! rapidito! cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2011
@post

Why not? Is he crippled?
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by BodyKiss(m): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2011
Did I actually get to this thread from the front page? Chicken brain mod, first class. angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Pharoh: 2:07am On Sep 05, 2011
Only if she wants i guess.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by nsodo: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2011
This is what companionship means and if a husband helps a wife in the kitchen that will improve on there love life as they have enough time together. It is not bad at all and all men should try there level best to spend time with their spouses.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2011
If he wants to or if he offers, I wouldn't deny him. Just like how I'd always offer to help him with the car, lawn, changing light bulbs, taking the trash out, etc.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by nassiwa: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2011
its OK if a man helps out in kitchen once in a while. it still remains a woman's responsibility to do the cooking.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Sike(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2011
ogugua88:

If he wants to or if he offers, I wouldn't deny him. Just like how I'd always offer to help him with the car, lawn, changing light bulbs, taking the trash out, etc.
EXACTLY!!!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2011
wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nayah(f): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2011
I think there's no guideline, that should be natural if the BF or fiance sees his GF or fiancé needs help why not? it doesn't remove your manhood smiley
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2011
As long as I get to keep my mouth busy
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by manutayo(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Help ur partner in the kitchen but dont make it an habit.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Goldieluks: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

As long as I get to keep my mouth busy

Lol.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Asabaman(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2011
FOR WHAT !!! Allow women and they will ask for allowance. One day it will also be romantic to help her with the laundry. If she doesn't know the road to the kitchen, show her. What happen to the good old days of "my lord ! Food is served" please leave all this pretends and let's face the fact. To avoid " dear, please go to the kitchen and serve yourself, I'm too tired. But be careful with the soup" rubbish!!!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by lafile(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2011
Help the wife? Before nko? Do it regularly. Did it yesterday.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by frenchman2: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2011
na wa. so this kind topic fit make headline
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nayah(f): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2011
Asaba man hope one day your wife is not sick or something then she'll always cook for you smiley
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2011
Lol at asaba man, the cave man! 'My lord food is served' my foot!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Pweety4me(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Grown individuals, asking such questions!!
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by DaDoctor: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2011
YES I DO AND WOULD DO SO. WILLING OR OUT OF HELP/LOVE
MY WIFE ISNT MY SLAVE.

THOUGH WOMEN HAVE THIS ODD OF MAKING SURE U CONTINUE WHATEVA U HAVE STARTED, ELSE THEY WOULD SAY U NO LONGER LOVE THEM OR YOU HAVE CHANGED. SO GUYS BE CAREFUL!! IT PAYS TO SUPPORT YOUR WIFE BUT IT IS A PRIVILLEDGE NOT HER RIGHT. IMO
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by jaydenbash: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2011
First an observation. Most good women I know will not ask a man to cook unless he really wants to or she is too ill to do it. The bad ones see it as an issue of equal rights struggle. "Afterall you go to work and I go to work why should I cook?". This same type of women will never accept to do anything traditionally done by men but will want to coarce the man to take up the feminine roles as well.

Now my opinion. I think it should not really be an issue. Both parties should be willing to help and cover for one another especially when there is real need for it. That is how two people become one.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nayah(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2011
^^ what about those who don't even ask their husband but those one decide themselves helping their wives because they just want to help or sharing something else with their partner? are they good or bad?
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by CasCas2: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2011
My wife is sexiest whenever she is in that important part of the house.  grin Each time I show up, something usually happens!!! These days, if I join her, even on serious purpose, she begs me to consider time for the meal and just hang on elsewhere. Am I weird? wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
dammytex:

okay, lets have a look then.

And aba die?

Idiok ke. Lolz at your confirmation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Macavelius(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
As a good cook myself, my lady gets intimidated in a good way when i'm in the kitchen, so I tend to allow her the freedom to cook. I only help out if my presence is needed or when she is away for work. By the way she is also a good cook.
It helps to build relationship if there is a good cooperation between spouses in this particular area, as mentioned by someone earlier in her fantasy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed / Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.