Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) (4501 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by care4you: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Downloading davido's timeless album was the first mistake I made today...

Trash!
Trash!!
Trash!!!

I expected something good after his long term holiday...

I wasted my little hard earned data...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by leroi01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alright. Delete it and move on with your life.

Dear nairalanders, there is no need for further comments on this post.

The conversation /thread is over.

Thank you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
If e easy enter studio and produce hit tracks.
How will someone just sit and be dis marketing someone's craft?

Who send you first? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by FiremanX: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
OP leave trash listeners to listen to his trashy music.. 😂 who you epp?

6 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
FiremanX:
OP leave trash listeners to listen to his trashy music.. 😂
You are always bitter with your comments, why?

2 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
One of the gym instructors no let person hear word today. I normally gym with my rap/ hiphop play list but I allow the guy take charge today. I kind of like that track 8 tho

5 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ahmed0336:
If e easy enter studio and produce hit tracks.
How will someone just sit and be dis marketing someone's craft?

Who send you first? undecided

As in eh…. Nothing in life is easy, we should try and encourage each other and not thrashing each other

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Rahkman: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Only a mad person will download an artist with frog voice carry ear piece sit down say u dey listen to music,if no be for club or I watch am mistakenly for mtv I no fit download kpangolo music keep for phone

3 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Kingray10: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
He fans no one let people hear word oo
My status full.

1 Like

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by MusicMod(f): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rahkman:
Only a mad person will download an artist with frog voice carry ear piece sit down say u dey listen to music,if no be for club or I watch am mistakenly for mtv I no fit download kpangolo music keep for phone
Imagine someone else tagging down your name and efforts to an animal!

What will you say about Rick Ross then?
The voice has been like that either naturally/artificially. Ignore his music and his entire lifestyle without wailing around about his voice anymore.

Dull brain carriers like you are behind the pevalence of bleaching.😜

7 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
MusicMod:

Dull brain carriers like you are behind the pevalence of bleaching.😜

🤣

And you wan go heaven laidis… 🤭
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Lionmachala(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wake me up, when it get to front page,,,,, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Davido is GONE FOR GOOD, musically. embarassed 😒

He Depended heavily on his Producers Speroach, Baby Fresh and Shizzi to make Good songs. sad

He can NOT make Great songs Since those Guys are not with him Again! undecided
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Karlifate: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
OBO 🔥🔥🔥

Currently grooving to 'Over Dem', followed by 'Godfather'

If you dey vex, make you go kick bucket

If dem dey wait make dem see me flop, dem go wait till thy kingdom come

We go dey shock dem like high tension

3 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Maybe it wasn't the right time. He's just lost his son
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
care4you:

Trash!
Trash!!
Trash!!!

this was exactly my comment on his last two albums...but trust me, you just have to listen to it later maybe two weeks later.

2 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by DesChyko: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
You are right.

This thread is also a mistake.

Most people don't go about hogging trash just to cry to people about it. They'd most likely leave it especially where they saw it.

4 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Merisbankie(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2023
Rahkman:

clearly stated there Go and kick bucket
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by jogsman01(m): 6:10am On Apr 01, 2023
That was how many people talk trash about his previous albums. You go soon vibe to dem

2 Likes

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Blupen969(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2023
1Sharon:
Maybe it wasn't the right time. He's just lost his son
1sharon it is not a lost to davido

1 Like

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Faber(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2023
I concur with Op, he was just shouting Goliath up and down in Over Dem, wetin concern us with Goliath, way don kpai since

wasted my time playing all of them, all na wash especially Unavailable ft Musa and In the Garden Morravey...

Davido, you no try for this one

1 Like

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Qatar2022: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2023
care4you:

Trash!
Trash!!
Trash!!!

Everything you do in live people will call it trash even in your face

1 Like

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Qatar2022: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Rahkman:
Did idiot like you ever think before commenting? People will call you animal, even your family members AMEN . Please say amen ooo
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by care4you: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Qatar2022:

Everything you do in live people will call it trash even in your face

Go back to primary school...

Drop your itel and pick up your basic-English textbooks...

Don't quote me again! Olodo.

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Starz825(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Thats something about life....

You are not expected to like everything about people...but sure know you owe everyone around you some love and respect...so show some love

1 Like

Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Rahkman:

HE IS STILL MAKING IT DOUG

DEAL WITH IT tongue
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Whois(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2023
I like only no competition ft asake. I might have to delete the rest of the album from my phone undecided
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
1sharon it is not a lost to davido

You're so intelligent. Davido killed him right?
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Blupen969(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
1Sharon:

You're so intelligent. Davido killed him right?
Abeg ooh that information is not free grin
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Chiraq77(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
No competition is a lovely track
Re: Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) by Earnion: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Your mind

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Sexually Harassed / She Feels I Dont Trust Her / ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.