Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man (3488 Views)

I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Guy that's not true.You've been fishing in the wrong waters.
Nyascobar1414:

The first sentence answers the question, these peeps gad no sh/t to offer apart from their nature given pu.cci.

I pity real men

2 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
Pussy can't kill me, do you understand what's going on here? I'm telling you it's not worth hoarding, it's cheap, your sisters are doing hookup, why? You better pass them or your pussy is laced with gold, abeg find the simp you can manipulate, no be me, I'm too busy to give a sh!t.
Lol. Some are golden puss y naa. Come, I know your type that later SIMP 4 life. Those hoarding it v reason to do so just as fuel is being horded or sold for highest bidder now.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
No ...you are the confused one.
You read the wrong manual
L1TTLE:
You contradict yourself oga, you're mixing principled men with simps, but they're not the same.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. Some are golden puss y naa. Come, I know your type that later SIMP 4 life. Those hoarding it v reason to do so just as fuel is being horded or sold for highest bidder now.
Dude, hoard ur pussy with me, I bounce the moment I get it, just to prove a point, that's how I am, I have a girlfriend I love, she didn't hoard it, and not hoarding it doesn't make me see her as cheap, it made me like her the more, because she's not about sex, protecting it like it's all she has to offer, people like you have only sex to offer that's why you think it's precious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
No ...you are the confused one.
You read the wrong manual
I give up, you're exhausting.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
Dude, hoard ur pussy with me, I bounce the moment I get it, just to prove a point, that's how I am, I have a girlfriend I love, she didn't hoard it, and not hoarding it doesn't make me see her as cheap, it made me like her the more, because she's not about sex, protecting it like it's all she has to offer, people like you have only sex to offer that's why you think it's precious.
Hope your gf hoard it well. You need to be sex starved to restore your head to factory settings
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Hope your gf hoard it well. You need to becsex starved to restore yourl to factory settings
Learn to spell before you address me, mumu girl.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
Learn to spell before you address me, mumu girl.
mumu boy, it's just typo error naa. Chill
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
mumu boy, it's just typo error naa. Chill
Lol I think you love me, not interested. cheesy
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
Lol I think you love me, not interested. cheesy
I can't love you. But I can make you a simp
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

I can't love you. But I can make you a simp
And how are you gonna do that? Lemme guess, pussy? Cuz there's nothing else, that's your only selling point.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Kooldon(f): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
The approach you used to bleep girl A, will not necessarily work on girl B. So hoarding of pu**y is determine by your approach towards a particular girl at a given time.
But truth be told, sex is overrated isnt sweet at all. Even Married Couples are now getting sex out of wedlock.
Rest and channel this energy to something productive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kooldon:
The approach you used to bleep girl A, will not necessarily work on girl B. So hoarding of pu**y is determine by your approach towards a particular girl at a given time.
But truth be told, sex is overrated isnt sweet at all. Even Married Couples are now getting sex out of wedlock.
Rest and channel this energy to something productive
Exactly, the precious time and resources you'll waste because one stupid girl is being stupid, you can't get those back, now why would I invest time and effort on something like that, to what end? What is the bottomline?
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
And how are you gonna do that? Lemme guess, pussy? Cuz there's nothing else, that's your only selling point.
Lol. Your small pikin no know medicine you dey call am vegetables
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..
Real men value hard to get babes not girls whose legs open anyhow like Molue door.
wetin this one dey talk
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. Your small pikin no know medicine you dey call am vegetables
Ghetto talk, whatever that means.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by diogo23: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..
Real men value hard to get babes not girls whose legs open anyhow like Molue door.
I don't know if you read before commenting, he is talking about himself, what do you mean by real men?
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by diogo23: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

You stay. You wan leave make I tie your destiny like this?
A man that will stay will stay no matter how he meet you
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by SPAMBOX7: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Stupid boy..why won't hoarding sex make a lady valuable?
Anyways, na hin opinion and only foolish boys like you will be swayed by that.
Stfu dunce grin
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by SPAMBOX7: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Just replied one if your kind who threatened to come n rape me.
Men are the ones spoiling this world.
When you give birth to girls, tell them not to be stingy with sex.
Maybe you don't know in life that most times what's gotten cheaply isn't valued.
You want my puss y, you ll earn it via hard work. For now, lemme be stingy and responsible!
Lmfao pussy wey I don fvck throway. Dey nl dey form deceiving boys. Guys nothing dey there the toto don loose finish. E no fit hold prick again nothing dey cheesy Lmfao
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nyascobar1414: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Hope your gf hoard it well. You need to be sex starved to restore your head to factory settings

Oloshii with bipolar.
Saying two things at the same fvkñ time..
Gutter toto
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 05, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Lmfao pussy wey I don fvck throway. Dey nl dey form deceiving boys. Guys nothing dey there the toto don loose finish. E no fit hold prick again nothing dey cheesy Lmfao
Inside ur dream abi
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Oloshii with bipolar.
Saying two things at the same fvkñ time..
Gutter toto
Bipolar, what do you want?
Why did you v gutter life?
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Then his topic shouldn't generalize.What does he mean by any man?

By the way, what attracts anyone to a thread is the title...
If the title had been
"Hoarding sex doesn't make a lady Precious to me Mr.XYZ"

I doubt if I'd even open it.
So whatever he wrote is secondary
diogo23:

I don't know if you read before commenting, he is talking about himself, what do you mean by real men?

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by aswani(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Sadly some women have nothing to offer men than sex. They lack the ability to hold a conversation, keep up with world events etc.

Honestly, if you sleep with a man on the first date but keep him engaged "intellectually" by showing you have an intelligence level higher than Nollywood, Linda Ikeji's blog or slaying on the gram, you are more likely to be a keeper than the one he chases for a month before sleeping with.

If a man cannot stand your online social habits and he can't have an enlightening conversation with you, your countdown to him leaving you after he gets what he warns starts from the first date.

He is just wasting your time so you are better off giving him what you both want and moving on quickly in some cases sef.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Harddiskng(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..

I don’t what world you are from but in presently on planet Earth. No resourceful guy (intelligent, has a life going for him, financially buoyant) I know values any lady playing hard to get.

Once any of them tries to strike a conversation and the recipient (Lady) does like an unsocial mumu. They won’t waste an extra second. They zoom zoom zoom.

Nowadays, I see intelligent girls fresh from University. Get jobs and immediately start fishing for husband in their early twenties (while have it going for them). The competition is crazy.

Cuz nowadays, what is it a guy wants? It is sex? It’s ready available like picking stones from roadside.

Get to hard can never make any Lady special in-short any one doing immediately alerts the guy to the fact there is nothing special about her.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Sixfeetbelle: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
toujurs:
Sex is cheap, the worst is if you have money, women will throw themselves at you. So even if you hoard the sex from him, he can get it outside, while with you.

And still dump you, when you give him the sex. You women have to place value on your self, other than sexuality. Sex have casted.

Sex has casted and yet you rape like your destiny is tied to it.

Sex has casted and yet you part with your hard earned money to have a few minutes of it.

Sex has casted, yet you lust after that one lady who didn't fall for your charm while discarding those that did.

grin cheesy cheesy

Please, tell me something I can believe

2 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Sixfeetbelle: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
L1TTLE:

I doubt your understand the psychology behind hoarding sex.

Whoever hoards sex from you will not relinquish it so easily without getting something tangible from you. It's a mind game.

Ask yourself this question: Why are you after her if you're not interested in the sex? Why do you give a fvck she's hoarding sex if you're not somehow invested in acquiring it? Now, when a man gets invested in acquiring something, he is likely to get swept off by things bigger than him. Before you know it, you've entangled yourself and you may end up losing a lot just to extricate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by toujurs: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Sex has casted and yet you rape like your destiny is tied to it.

Sex has casted and yet you part with your hard earned money to have a few minutes of it.

Sex has casted, yet you lust after that one lady who didn't fall for your charm while discarding those that did.

grin cheesy cheesy

Please, tell me something I can believe
Was hard earned money not worked for to be spent, abi will the money be put into his mouth.

Guys work to pay for a new HD 4k screen, work to live in a three bedroom flat, so is it nw sex that, a guy shouldn't pay for, if the lady demands for money, after all even girlfriends collect same hard earned money from their guy, even female and male friends.

If she puts a bill to her coochie, and he wants to smash, no big deal paying, it is her body that will tell are how far, because i do see how easily angry these girls into hook up are. And how they take hard drugs.

You can imagine a big gbola, like pestle pounding you like your body is a toy for money. Hmmm

Guys who rape, i don't understand the gain.but a rogue who can't afford a comfortable life and don't want to work, people don't just wake to steal or rape without an unjustified reason.

Same way lazy girls enter the market and steal phones, clothes, and when caught, it's the devil's work.

No body lust anything, some people don't have control, and this things happen.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I doubt your understand the psychology behind hoarding sex.

Whoever hoards sex from you will not relinquish it so easily without getting something tangible from you. It's a mind game.

Ask yourself this question: Why are you after her if you're not interested in the sex? Why do you give a fvck she's hoarding sex if you're not somehow invested in acquiring it? Now, when a man gets invested in acquiring something, he is likely to get swept off by things bigger than him. Before you know it, you've entangled yourself and you may end up losing a lot just to extricate yourself.
No, you got it all wrong, it's a fvcking relationship, sex is on the table, same as every other things a relationship entails, getting laid is a necessity, we all need it, if I am in a relationship I am supposed to get it, I don't go into a relationship to have sex, but when I am in one, I am entitled to everything that comes with it, imagine buying a car and removing the AC, it comes with the fvcking car, if you deny me that AC I am not buying the car without it, hope you understand now? You're hoarding it, I'm gonna get it elsewhere, when you're done hoarding it, I'll do everything to show you that hoarding it was counterproductive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Sixfeetbelle: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
L1TTLE:
No, you got it all wrong, it's a fvcking relationship, sex is on the table, same as every other things a relationship entails, getting laid is a necessity, we all need it, if I am in a relationship I am supposed to get it, I don't go into a relationship to have sex, but when I am in one, I am entitled to everything that comes with it, imagine buying a car and removing the AC, it comes with the fvcking car, if you deny me that AC I am not buying the car without it, hope you understand now? You're hoarding it, I'm gonna get it elsewhere, when you're done hoarding it, I'll do everything to show you that hoarding it was counterproductive.

You aren't entitled to sex in a relationship. That's the premise of hoarding. Thus, if you want it, you have to be in that relationship, but if you don't want it, you don't have to be in that relationship. Also, for such a relationship, you must part with something to get the sex. The value of what you part with depends on the endgame behind the hoarding.

Curious question: If you are not in that relationship, how does your last sentence work?

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Sixfeetbelle: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
toujurs:
Was hard earned money not worked for to be spent, abi will the money be put into his mouth.

Guys work to pay for a new HD 4k screen, work to live in a three bedroom flat, so is it nw sex that, a guy shouldn't pay for, if the lady demands for money, after all even girlfriends collect same hard earned money from their guy, even female and male friends.

If she puts a bill to her coochie, and he wants to smash, no big deal paying, it is her body that will tell are how far, because i do see how easily angry these girls into hook up are. And how they take hard drugs.

You can imagine a big gbola, like pestle pounding you like your body is a toy for money. Hmmm

Guys who rape, i don't understand the gain.but a rogue who can't afford a comfortable life and don't want to work, people don't just wake to steal or rape without an unjustified reason.

Same way lazy girls enter the market and steal phones, clothes, and when caught, it's the devil's work.

No body lust anything, some people don't have control, and this things happen.

You flew off topic there though.

Sex casted, yes, but ladies are not the ones paying just to have sex. Ladies aren't the ones ruining their careers and life cause they were sued for sexual harassment and abuse.

What this tells me is that sex is very much still the golden goose. Every human being know this. And a lady who is smart knows how to get what she wants from guys who think sex is everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? / Three Ladies Toasting Me! What Do I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.