Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can I Trust A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust A Girl (4097 Views)

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Trust A Girl by jewelking(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2007
uhmm dis is serious o! u never can tell if she has someone dat is more caring, more passionate, more handsome and may be better on bed than u r, or would i say she's not satisfy by what she has or u dont give her much attention she really need, i dont know who to blame jare and dis NYSC thing sef go scatter 9ja if dem no find something do quick, forget about her once and for all
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by jerodawiz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i] As for me, the only female i can trust (for now) is my DEAR MAMA smiley Do you know why,?, well, I find it difficult to trust girls, and the only girl i fell in love with made me trust her and eventually betrayed that trust. But, our moms had the chance to abort us during pregnancy but they didnt. Thankz mama grin grin i luv u and i'll always do kiss
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by HolinessM: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u trust her even when u see a man on top of her.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by jerodawiz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2007
Holiness_M:

send me d hair on your penis - i will help u trust her even when u see a man on top of her.
WTF, first of all are you male or female? undecided undecided And Mr. Admin, nairaland is becoming a little too ritualistic shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by benlay(m): 2:20am On Sep 02, 2007
u can but u must have ur wit about you.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-74963.0.html
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by A40(m): 4:30am On Sep 02, 2007
Rule No1- Trust no one except God and yourself.

Dont trust no ho they would fail you man
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2007
Holiness_M:

oh boy!!!!!! you go be ritualist o, why i go do that one because i wan girl,na wa o for u, ebi like say u don dey do this thing before,se?
jewelking:

uhmm this is serious o! u never can tell if she has someone that is more caring, more passionate, more handsome and may be better on bed than you're, or would i say she's not satisfy by what she has or u don't give her much attention she really need, i don't know who to blame jare and this NYSC thing sef go scatter Nigeria if them no find something do quick, forget about her once and for all

well for you, you can say that again, no amount of love and love making you can give a girl that she will be contend, anyway sa, girls will be girls and we guys should be guys
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by jayvin01: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
never trust a bitch!!!!!! wink

Re: Can I Trust A Girl by ginnie(f): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2007
Re: Can I Trust A Girl

Hey! common you can trust a girl

That you were hurt by your girlfriend does not mean that every other girl out there is a cheat. It wud be very unfair to judge girls that way. the truth is that there are very many faithful girls out there looking for a "faithful guy" like u who wud give them his all.

So don't let an experience make a wrong judgement.

Go out there and get the girl that's right for u.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yimiton(f): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2007
seuniyanda:

though then i was only trying to play around, but i just don't know why i love her so much,
So don't cast the first stone,
only with the lady that deserve it

And only with a guy that deserves it!

You've answered your own question. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
You were out to play around, you fell in love, she probably noticed you were playing around and wasn't done with it. She only beat you to your game, so what's your problem.
In any game, there must be a victor, it was your game but she was better at it, so, live up to it and stop whining!
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by Komodo: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2007
Obirin o see trust o
I know them and i know most often than not, they dont really know wat they want.Gbam!!
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by benlegacy(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2009
@poster
Ask yourself the question? Can i trust myself? If you can trust yourself and you're trust worthy by others, you find it easier for you to trust any one that comes your way, grin grin Lol after hot Bleep,,,you still when them to trust you no way man, Make sure you tell your baby the truth,
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2009
The poster readily admitted that he went into the relationship to play but later had a change of heart. It's karma that the girl did to him what he would have done to her. He shud not feel bitter. next time, go into something the right way, ur not justified for having a change of heart!
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yme1(f): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
the ball is in your court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Real Men Cry? Must Real Men Show No Emotion? / Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? / How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.