Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano (74303 Views)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by ada9ja(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium...

The road to the stadium was blocked .by kano people in their millions ..

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million Nigerians

Who has ever done that amongst the southern politicians . ...except tinubu

Same happened during Jonathan time...

The truth is that crowd no be criteria
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by sangresan(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:
APC:1,903,999
PDP: 215,779

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

Can you compare this crowd with what Tinubu had in Kano?

Then as foolish as you're, did you post the crowd at Buhari's rally in Kano so as to let us compare?

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Kilometres: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

O boy ...stop fooling urself. ..salute tinubu

From the road to the stadium was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..

Don't mind them

A southerner who is not even a sitting President

Mumu people dey compare Jonathan that was a sitting President to Tinubu who does not hold an government position.

Of cuz the psychophants around Jonathan were trying to impress him as a sitting President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by ogododo: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

You people can lie for Africa, millions ko, billions ni. grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by abigdwn: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=oyin44 post=119760342]

Forget this Hausa pple ooo..9n that day,they will f*CK you up ..They are the true definition of munafu ki...if you know,you know...
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Panda7(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
most people don't go to campaign ground to vote most people just wants to be there to have the experience and feel among
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Nice2023(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is like when a big man is going to the mosque,all the almajiris in the north would land from no where...same way they perceived Baba Tinubu.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Bovis(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Then place a bet na, put your money where you mouth is.

Tinubu will be 3rd in kano.
E sure die

I’m interested in the bet, how much you willing to stake and your mode?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by ostartruth: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Of course they won't be the same. The level of hunger and poverty has increased tremendously under APC led/Tinubu supervised administration.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Ceenaija(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pay them and the crowd will be there.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Extrazee: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

See race. Bet na.
Ordinary Obasanjo's endorsement nearly killed Una and you still believe Tinubu will win.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by phorget(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium ...

They said it is not by the crowd on the campaign ground but you are here still telling us about the crowds on the stadium road.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by vacanci: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

This was era of ballot stuffings, under age voting, Results writing and ballot snatching.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by grandstar(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

He is probably on ground and knows more than you.

This is not Tinibu's first campaign in Kano canvassing for votes. He was there last year and hardly anyone welcomed him.

I am like 90% sure that Tinubu won't win. However, he and kwankwaso will eat into his votes. Kwankwaso may even come out tops.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Crowd that was imported from jigawa, katsina and niger republic.....
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by socialmediaman: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

This was Atiku Abubakar's crowd in 2019, more than Tinubu's own. After election, Atiku lost by almost 1 million votes:

Buhari: 1,464,768
Atiku: 391,593

You get it? If you don't get it, forget about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yItTdNM_0M
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Emola12(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

stop barking like a dog I think dey av give you analysis from up crowd no win election simple
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

U still don't get the memo. It doesn't translate to votes. some are rented and some are just hanging around.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by dagbas: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

First most rigged election result in history.
I hope BVAS will handle their rigging mechanism in a few weeks time this time around �
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Espelbengz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
The dynamism of ASIWAJU is second to known, u can only be on social media deceiving yourself in penury trying to cheap talk him, ASIWAJU is a Nigerian movement and not just some southern candidate! APC has the structures and JAGABAN is the MAN!!!
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Juanmike(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

Salute your ancestors daft human being.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by egbetokuns(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

Highest Figure confirmed 2023
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by gozzlin: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
The fact is that Ab0ki people like to come out en masse once announcement is made. They would always troupe out to see the popular people they've been hearing about.

They love any sort of spectacle. It's their culture. Just announce that a particular person will be coming to a stadium or an event will take place, they'll all file out in numbers to witness it with their eyes.

They're just simpletons, plain and simple.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by engrfaruq(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
They mightnot even be paid.
Most of them are jobless and hungry and see such events as opportunities to get something for themselves.
I was once in a northern town for an NCC event and you need to see how these women, and children stormed the hall when they heard music playing from the town hall.
They probably thought we had something to offer.

Obi should go there also, let's see how many of those "hungry" spectators would visit the venue.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by g4gerald: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

Why do you urchins find it difficult to understand simple written message. I'm beginning to think that all Tinubu supporters are illiterate. A thread was created to pass the message that 'crowd in campaign rally does not translate to vote on election day' and you are still telling us about the crowd that started from the road to the stadium
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by tboydbrave(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Loll. Imagine this nonsense talk ooo. When Obi dey do rally up n down. Una dey shout say see crowd. But now that others are pulling Hugh crowds into stadiums n your candidate is conducting naming ceremonies inside stadium. Na now u know say no be by crowd. Lollllllll.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Confirmedzombie: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obi supporters are very funny hypocrites.

So now you agree is not by crowd but if it was to obi crowd you will never say this.

What happened to the 10million man walk for obi.

Las Las una obi supporters will get sense
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
They mightnot even be paid.
Most of them are jobless and hungry and see such events as opportunities to get something for themselves.
I was once in a northern town for an NCC event and you need to see how these women, and children stormed the hall when they heard music playing from the town hall.
They probably thought we had something to offer.
Smh. You keep talking down on northerners who are obviously far more politically sophisticated than you who just hide behind a moniker and device to type lazily and go. It costs you nothing to type and later wail that you and your politics of ignorance, laziness, lies, hatred and bigotry have lost again.

You ain't seen nothing yet o. Pride goeth before a fall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.