Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano (74314 Views)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by faceland: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Heavily controlled by Kwankwaso who has been irrelevant in the state since he finished his tenure. Who complained his erstwhile deputy has banished him ?

You flat heads just love to lick Hausa butt. One grain of sense no dey una head. Which Emir is in opposition?

No be Kwankwaso gave Buhari the bulletproof SUV that they use in stageing Buhari's failed assassination attempt? Who appointed the Emir if Kano while he was under investigation by Jonathan? Kwankwaso is a little crazy which his why he went obsolete. He isolated himself because of how he radically protect his big ego.

I don't know, what does 'pointed head' people like you think?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by DMerciful(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
You can't force them to vote for your candidate
Cromagnon:
and you think they're will be no money on election day?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by nony43(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

E pain the Okoro grin grin

Una go cry blood by February 27/28

If you don't have anything to say just shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by TheChameleon: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
faceland:

No be Kwankwaso gave Buhari the bulletproof SUV that they use in stageing Buhari's failed assassination attempt? Who appointed the Emir if Kano while he was under investigation by Jonathan? Kwankwaso is a little crazy which his why he went obsolete. He isolated himself because of how he radically protect his big ego.

I don't know, what does 'pointed head' people like you think?

Lol. Why weren't any protests or demonstrations when he was unceremoniously deposed ?

You flat heads are good for comedy only. grin

Kwankwaso didn't isolate himself for radicalism Ganduje frustrated him. You think I am a daft IPOB like una?

https://www.nairaland.com/3002120/kano-governorganduje-orders-police-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Cesearleo: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
another wailers spotted even your tears cant save obituary anini pandora
Workch:
Result on election day:
APC:1,903,999
PDP: 215,779

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by TrumpDonald2: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium...

The road to the stadium was blocked .by kano people in their millions ..

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million of Nigerians as If he was there campaigning

Who has ever done that amongst the southern politicians . ...except tinubu
It simply means that his loss will be worse Jonathan's smiley
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Solocoin: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Has there ever be any candidate that go for campaign in this North that you won't see crowd? This people are not well informed and that is the reason their leaders doesn't want them to know or have the right information.
Most illiterate
Most out of school
Most poor
Most malnourished
Etc they always have everything in massive ���
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by josilcool(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Show us the crowd that came for Buhari rally in 2015 let compare and contrast
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by 007inc: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
nony43:

If you don't have anything to say just shut up.

That one nah federal mumu.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by rickyrex(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million of Nigerians as If he was there campaigning

the reason for this picture is to tell you that if tinubu like let him fill up river niger with people, he will not get same number of vote. no dey decieve yourself with crowd at rallies.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Lanre1st(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
30k, mod go keep money.

No P

Acct num
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by IbileIfe: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

APC will have millions of votes in the presidential election in Kano State.

Anyone who disagrees is politically RE-TAR-DED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by PAQ(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kano people like rally sha!
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
80% of campaign rally attendees are people with no voter's cards...

Nonsense country...
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by 3ple9iner: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
So una eyes don they clear small small, I thought you guys normally shout organic crowd
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by faceland: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Lol. Why weren't any protests or demonstrations when he was unceremoniously deposed ?

You flat heads are good for comedy only. grin

Kwankwaso didn't isolate himself for radicalism Ganduje frustrated him. You think I am a daft IPOB like una?

https://www.nairaland.com/3002120/kano-governorganduje-orders-police-2

I hope your butthurt get divine healing.
You sound miserable and pathetic with your nairaland tribalism.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanre1st:

No P

Acct num
send an email to me on workch@outlook.com
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by TheChameleon: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
faceland:

Faceland to his useless homosexual father
I hope your butthurt get divine healing.
You sound miserable and pathetic with your nairaland tribalism.

I proved your initial IQ deficient post wrong and instead of you to learn from your Master, you're barking like a rabid dog
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by faceland: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

I proved your initial IQ deficient post wrong and instead of you to learn from your Master, you're barking like a rabid dog

It is called projection. You insulted my father because your father takes it from behind and certainly didn't love you as a child hence all these inter rage expressed online. You can't give what you don't have (which is why you only give wicked hate). I hope you get healing for your butthurt.

All I said was "Kano that was heavily controlled by Kwokwanso and the opposition (from the Emir down)..." a factual statement. That is all!
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by TheChameleon: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
faceland:

faceland to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
It is called projection. You insulted my father because your father takes it from behind and certainly didn't love you as a child hence all these inter rage expressed online. You can't give what you don't have (which is why you only give wicked hate). I hope you get healing for your butthurt.

All I said was "Kano that was heavily controlled by Kwokwanso and the opposition (from the Emir down)..." a factual statement. That is all!

I didnt read your epistle. Just happy that the longer the epistle the more emotional trauma I caused. E pain am
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why are Pandora Igbos bragging with old PDP campaign pictures?

Why not show us Obi Pandora's rally pictures in Kano if you get liver.

Abi Pandora mata don taya you already and you won migrate back to the PDP?

grin
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by faceland: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

I didnt read your epistle. Just happy that the longer the epistle the more emotional trauma I caused. E pain am
grin joker

I don't blame you. it is the condition of the country that did this to you.

Oya, start 'projecting'. What other mad thing can you manifest in writing?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by BossGerald: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

O boy ...stop fooling urself. ..salute tinubu

From the road to the stadium everywhere was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..

Goodluck Jonathan that pulled a similar crowd in same kano state is a northerner abi?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanre1st:

No P

Acct num
kindly let me know when you end the email
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Kingspin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
They mightnot even be paid.
Most of them are jobless and hungry and see such events as opportunities to get something for themselves.
I was once in a northern town for an NCC event and you need to see how these women, and children stormed the hall when they heard music playing from the town hall.
They probably thought we had something to offer.
These are the set of people Tinubu and Atiku always chatter about
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by onyeka3310: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

mumu people everywhere
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by marv1: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Forget this crowd. It's does not translate to electoral votes. Moreover if you have been to the north you will know that northerners go to public occasions like this to get what they can eat or get from people.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by olatuns2017: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
michlins:
in UK, do you buy gas to power your generator? See eh, I'm not trying to convince you, just add eight years to your life or that of your kids. You may understand the gravity of your decision

Good save me from Igbos terrorists who caused Yoruba problem since 1967

God save us

Vote BOLA Tinubu is the next president
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Cromagnon: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2023
DMerciful:
You can't force them to vote for your candidate
I don't think you understand what money is capable of? This can be bought to neutralize votes. Most will sell their views for crumbs. Everyone has a price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.