Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano (74311 Views)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Igboslayer: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:
APC:1,903,999
PDP: 215,779

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.
Na Una still spoil Jonathan campaign with senseless arrogance.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by NaijaElba(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

You are just mischievous, why not post the crowd Atiku pulled in Kano in 2019 and the result election? Why focusing on Tinubu?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Lanre1st(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

You must be drunk!

I can bet with you with anything that KANO is for TINUBU to win
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by zionstaar75: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu Will be 3rd in Kano, bookmark this.
It's kwankwaso, Atiku and then Tinubu.

Forget a those crowds in his rally, they don't always translate to votes on election day.
how is this your business abeg?let him come 5th sef,why are u so pained?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Sholaco: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

Forget a those crowds in his rally, they don't always translate to votes on election day.
and obi will be?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Drsnives(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Very true �
We have crowd merchants and they always deliver
Crowd merchants indeed grin

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Change your mindset, nobody is afraid, whoever becomes president will be president for you and me and what ever he does will affect me and you. Is bag of rice cheaper in your area since buhari became president? You see we will all enjoy it together. You will not get any advantage more than any other Nigerian.
Sorry o. It is early to cry. The year is still new.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Cromagnon: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
DMerciful:
They were there for the money...they don't love Tinubu. Even SW dont love Tinubu
and you think they're will be no money on election day?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Cromagnon: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kingspin:
Which also include rigging
can't rig where you are not popular
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by StreetFight: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

Yes, after you and your village chief.

Una go cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in May
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by aylagos(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Then place a bet na, put your money where you mouth is.

Tinubu will be 3rd in kano.
E sure die
How much do you have to bet with me? From seven digits pls.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You keep talking down on northerners who are obviously far more politically sophisticated than you who just hide behind a moniker and device to type lazily and go. It costs you nothing to type and later wail that you and your politics of ignorance, laziness, lies, hatred and bigotry have lost again.

You ain't seen nothing yet o. Pride goeth before a fall.
Whatever makes a northerner more politically sophisticated than me will make them more sophisticated than you as well.
Cause I'm very sure I'm far more enlightened than you are politically
So Bleep off!!
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Commandoabdul(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:

Any body who hasn't experience events like this in the north will think the crowd is normal. Some don't even know why they are there.
Just ordinary street fight dem go gather you. Dey eat for outside, dem go gather. If not that magogo dey do for rerun election, Abba Gida Gida won the election.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by caracas: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

He won’t even get 25% of the votes
Kano is between Atiku n kwankwaso even Peter obi might do better cos of the Igbo n Christian community there

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by olaeffect(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

O boy ...stop fooling urself. ..salute tinubu

From the road to the stadium everywhere was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..

Thank God you realise it is a gamble grin

GAMBLE:
A risky action undertaken with the hope of success.

Yet you are shouting "from road to stadium, from road to stadium"

Anything with a sure outcome is not a bet or a gamble, nor does it make you a gambler.

E.g tomorrow will be Saturday; anybody wants to bet? grin
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by CheapHomes1: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium...

The road to the stadium was blocked .by kano people in their millions ..

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million of Nigerians as If he was there campaigning

Who has ever done that amongst the southern politicians . ...except tinubu

Wow...what an achievement worthy of Guinness book of records. Question...how will that move Nigeria forward?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by caracas: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

O boy ...stop fooling urself. ..salute tinubu

From the road to the stadium everywhere was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..
Tinubu pulled nothing if you want to salute anyone it’s the governor who was able to pull that crowd not tinubu…

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by sirchim(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million of Nigerians as If he was there campaigning

Shay na North way we dey, we go show TINUBU say na MANAFIKI him b. Za mu chi kudin TINIBU. Kudin Nijeriya neh!
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by dsenator: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
[Wait until the d day proper !. MKO Abiola has the best record in the North as a southerner till today defeating Bashir Tofa of the then NRC even in his State. quote author=oyin44 post=119760181]Wasn't up to tinubu own

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by SaLongs1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:

No... the crowd started from lagos down to kano stadium
Urchin
they will weep and gnash their teeth on that day
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by 231adedayo: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's like a miracleThat's like a miracle...
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by BlueDuck: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tell them please, crowd no be vote
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Mindcure: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

You know how many Bullion Vans from Lagos state Treasury them empty for Kano residents

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by davidl7: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
This ones na their Imman for mosque dey tell them who to vote. Even if Boko haram n bandits dey kill them dey rape their wives n dotas.. Once they hear ''Allau AKBar'' their brain don commot.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by ComeToJesus: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwaso rules Kano .
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by ebbo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

Till will translate to votes my friend, because APC is an Islamic party. Na APC we know here.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanre1st:

You must be drunk!

I can bet with you with anything that KANO is for TINUBU to win
30k, mod go keep money.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by fridayking(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Then place a bet na, put your money where you mouth is.

Tinubu will be 3rd in kano.
E sure die

I don't hate Tinubu but I am very sure if he win... Power will not be handed over to him because of his Muslim Muslim tickets...

That was is worse political mistake...

But even at that he will never win... Him and his supporters has no backing of the rigging uppires...
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bovis:

I’m interested in the bet, how much you willing to stake and your mode?
30k, Tinubu cannot win Kano
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
aylagos:
How much do you have to bet with me? From seven digits pls.
I can afford 30k. Tinubu no fit win kano
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Moseshasss: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

I concur with you, Crowd is not yardstick for winning Election Anyone can go for a rally .... Atiku had massive crowd in Kano 2019...yet he didn't win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.