Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine (64875 Views)

Why Nigerian Mechanic Can't Fix Engine That Smoke And Short Oil / My Experience "Ringing" An Engine / These Are 6 Signs Your Car Needs An Engine Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2023
This is the guy we need to reset ApC and PDP brains..
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by DatoDatuk: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Omorrrrr shocked shocked this guy strong o but e body go tell am later cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Oracleee: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Will you provide him with the machine Abi you provide am, him no use am

Or do you suggest he sits around waiting for a machine undecided

So who is mentally lazy now

Don't mind the dude, one of those folks who wanna act wise but do sound foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by lereinter(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Oyinbo that invented pulley system, se they no get sense Ni

How many engine he wan carry per day

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by lereinter(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

When he injure himself and start begging for help people like you will not support him

8 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Akanbimi: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
No big deal. Not all car engines are too heavy for humans to carry. Pulleys are however used for proper positioning.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by BigYash: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2023
dazzlingd:

Being lazy or not has nothing to do with Carrying heavy metals. He is mentally lazy, what a machine could have done, he used muscle which is unprofessional and unsafe
You buy machine for am,and he rejected it? Na you lazy mentally here sef. If not you would have understood that, its lack of resources or means to get the machine, is the reason why he is doing it manually.. He doesn't want to stay hungry or begging doing nothing. Cux if he still beg you #50,you will abuse him and call him lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
All fun and games while young. Give him twenty-two more years and he’ll feel every stupid unsafe decision he made during his career.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Simeonjoe1: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Nigerians are not lazy afterall! cool

He's lazy actually... He's not working efficiently and effectively

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by officialwdhtv: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
meobizy:
All fun and games while young. Give him twenty-two more years and he’ll feel every stupid unsafe decision he made during his career.

True

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Simeonjoe1: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

The same thinking your father has that has brought us the Nigeria today. Lack of innovative minds and ideas.

A simple pulley system shouldn't be hard to construct, saves him energy and time.
But wait he must wait for someone to provide it. And the other Youths are not thinking of building one but just like this guy, they want to be mechanics and lift engines with their hands as that's what others have been doing.

Innovation are interconnected, you build to complement a function but rather everybody is thinking the same way doing things others are doing, why? - Because they didn't give me one, that's how we've been doing it.

5 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Babaken(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

At the end he will still call him lazy man

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by dazzlingd(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
KingMack:

Chairman for this country of today na I'm you wan make him get machine somborry wey learn work for garage or road side..how many of even our graduates get machine

Guy vote the right choice this year make you come Nairaland dey form I TOO KNOW aka ITK angry undecided

Stop typing in bold, it is not equivalent to making sense. You sound extremely dumb

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by dazzlingd(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

The same thinking your father has that has brought us the Nigeria today. Lack of innovative minds and ideas.

A simple pulley system shouldn't be hard to construct, saves him energy and time.
But wait he must wait for someone to provide it. And the other Youths are not thinking of building one but just like this guy, they want to be mechanics and lift engines with their hands as that's what others have been doing.

Innovation are interconnected, you build to complement a function but rather everybody is thinking the same way doing things others are doing, why? - Because they didn't give me one, that's how we've been doing it.

I realized nairaland is outnumbered with dumb people, and they are so confident when they comment here.
Speak of confident idiots

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by dazzlingd(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
Ask his apprentice who is likely to be a small boy for help? Seriously?

Nigerians get plenty advise to give but no help

At least you typed in small font size to show the size of your brain is comparable to a peanut, I respect you for your self awareness unlike the other moronns of your caliber typing rubbish in bold

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by KingMack(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
dazzlingd:

Stop typing in bold, it is not equivalent to making sense. You sound extremely dumb

mumu e pain you grin cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by GodHimself: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Humans are capable of god-like strength.

dazzlingd:

Being lazy or not has nothing to do with Carrying heavy metals. He is mentally lazy, what a machine could have done, he used muscle which is unprofessional and unsafe
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by HappyDolphinRea: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
This Nigerian mechanic has gone viral worldwide after a video of him surfaced showing him lifting a car engine out of the car with his bare hands shocked shocked

Watch Video Here;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnNrHqOuwMm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b99BbcU5uII

Please guys!!! SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel if you like this video and pls dont forget to FOLLOW on INSTAGRAM too

@WetinDeyHappenTV

smiley
Some year from now disc slip will occur he will put the blame on village people.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Emmanuel909090: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
He is really strong
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by starstaz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Playing with Hernia. Doctors meal loading in 3D slow motion. Contct uss frr urr herniaaaa rlateddd matttrs.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by babz11(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
This Nigerian mechanic has gone viral worldwide after a video of him surfaced showing him lifting a car engine out of the car with his bare hands shocked shocked

Watch Video Here;

Please guys!!! SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel if you like this video and pls dont forget to FOLLOW on INSTAGRAM too

@WetinDeyHappenTV

smiley

What he did is Risky, He could have broken the front Bumper

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Nicepoker(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mentally lazy individual.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Which other method is there to explore You get sense at all

Consider this my last reply to you on this matter!
There are cranes for that. You can also make use of floor jack.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Kirkman: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

If he’s my brother, I would have cautioned him never to repeat such act again, that’s very unprofessional, it’s 2023 for God sake , what if something goes wrong, and the engine shift, so we start looking for who to donate legs or what? Even the car is not safe working that way.
I can only give him an accolade for lifting that heavy engine but not for working safe.
Nigerian and following safety procedures is appalling.
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by SoldierPikin: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
As long as too many Nigerians with agency look down on technical trades, they will not develop.
Nigerians tradesmen and artisens generally lack tools. One can build an "gantry crane" for this. Even the one's i see are so poorly fashioned its sad.
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by tfelicityk(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
What is the power behind it?
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by kolafolabi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mighty igor
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Hsenations: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

smiley

I hope he takes care of his back

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Karemarealty288(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Angrygoat:
It's a 4plug engine. Make him use that same hand carry v8 engine. Na hunch back

Go Ladipo make you see wonders....
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by naijapikin2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is no big deal

I can also lift the engine of a

Toy car. grin
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by franchasng: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
benuejosh:
God bless the hands of those labouring legitimately. For the others, may EFCC answer you soon.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.