Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine (64876 Views)

Why Nigerian Mechanic Can't Fix Engine That Smoke And Short Oil / My Experience "Ringing" An Engine / These Are 6 Signs Your Car Needs An Engine Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by karmaolu1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
lazy youth, that's what the president says
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Unrated900(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Will you provide him with the machine Abi you provide am, him no use am

Or do you suggest he sits around waiting for a machine undecided

So who is mentally lazy now

Both of you
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Drbarmes(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
otipoju:
If this one tear you slap, your face must tear.
Lol. E happen to my guy, soldier slap am blood start to dey rush for him face.���
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Air5000(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Honestly this is not the best . Overseas they use machines or lifts and that’s why most mechanics here don’t look it.
Naija can fabricate these machines with locally sourced materials like Indians and Pakistanis do.�
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by okoroemeka(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Angrygoat:
It's a 4plug engine. Make him use that same hand carry v8 engine. Na hunch back
not only it is a 4 plug but a Toyota aluminum engine block and top cylinders,that engine may not weigh past 40kg
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Ologundudu2020: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

I never knew foolish and blindness can be found in one person at the same time...watch the video again, did you see any tool he could have used to jack up that engine? Abi you think sey na abroad he do him mechanic work wey all the tools dey ground to work with? I need to ask the second question in pidgin because it is obvious you don't understand English...grin grin grin

You see when someone dies, they do not feel any pain and regrets, all the pains and regrets are felt by their loved ones, so also when you foolish I regretted responding to your mention in the first place, as in you really lack sense or probably you are in ur early 20s or so. Check matured comments below and above then you can go adjust ur submission, after all many people learn through this platform. You don’t know what I mean by suspended rope, (oponu) weytin concern abroad with using just a simple pulley lever to fixed his job. I’ve marked this moniker, you don’t worth replying to
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Robinmido(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Maybe he does not have the machine to lift it
dazzlingd:

Being lazy or not has nothing to do with Carrying heavy metals. He is mentally lazy, what a machine could have done, he used muscle which is unprofessional and unsafe
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
hopexter:

He used hands cos there was no lifting machine. If he had 4 knocked vehicles. Is he gonna use same method of manual lifting? RIP to health and safety embarassed

Don't mind the blind Dundee united captain ...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by descartes400: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ekpeitut:
RIP lower back. shocked

Exactly! You see lower backpain eh, no be here ooh!
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

You see when someone dies, they do not feel any pain and regrets, all the pains and regrets are felt by their loved ones, so also when you foolish I regretted responding to your mention in the first place, as in you really lack sense or probably you are in ur early 20s or so. Check matured comments below and above then you can go adjust ur submission, after all many people learn through this platform. You don’t know what I mean by suspended rope, (oponu) weytin concern abroad with using just a simple pulley lever to fixed his job. I’ve marked this moniker, you don’t worth replying to

Mature comments don't reset dead brains like yours, we ended up pointing at your foolish comment, the only difference is that I added hot knocks on your coconut head...grin grin grin

Mind you, anyone that wishes me death dies before my time, I have seen it happen countless times, I just sey make I inform you...grin grin grin

Look at the environment the video was shot again and see if it looks lilke were you can find a pulley lever...mugu, you are just too daft to be typing in English...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by DMerciful(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
What is a car?
erico2k2:

Do you own a car in Nigeria?
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Anticrime77: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
last last na one girl go still chop d money
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by CaptainFM1: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
erico2k2:

I never mentioned blowing tyre wiv ur mouth I daidchange tyre..That machine is no heavy its 4 plug aluminum with all accessories removed.same weight as a bag of cement.

Heavy or not, if money or machine can do it for me, I will leave it for them. That way, I free myself and have more time for some other important things in life! "As long as those two options are available" for me, "as much as possible" I wouldn't try to do their jobs.

It's a principle that's practically applicable to everything in life.

Do you think the Bible or God himself was wrong when He said money answereth all things?

I want to close this back and forth here if you still don't understand my metaphorical speaking, try ask the man that trekked for Buhari how he's doing now. He was even lucky that men of the underworld did not get him!

https://saharareporters.com/2018/08/10/man-who-trekked-yola-abuja-buhari-still-suffering-leg-injury-three-years-after
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by crafteck(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make hin come carry x6 or x5 engine like that, this is stupidity not hardwork
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by otipoju(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Drbarmes:

Lol. E happen to my guy, soldier slap am blood start to dey rush for him face.���

Some people hand be like brick. Extremely strong.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Passionnn: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
dazzlingd:

Being lazy or not has nothing to do with Carrying heavy metals. He is mentally lazy, what a machine could have done, he used muscle which is unprofessional and unsafe
Some of you are just too harsh in your criticism.
Why not consider the positive in all this such as recommending that he be trained in weightlifting...
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by soojar(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Which other method is there to explore You get sense at all

Consider this my last reply to you on this matter!

Modified:

Omo see mention grin grin you go fear

Some are suggesting that this mechanic could get a device for N30,000 (did you consider that he might be an apprentice) and some said he could use a pole bla bla bla

I don't know why some of you like crying more than the bereaved

Na the guy carry the engine and he is not complaining, haba! SMH

Aside from exercising I love the way he is enjoying and taking pride in what he is doing!

I don't think we should be defending the indefensible here.

That was unprofessional. If it's my car someone is standing on like that I won't like it.

If he wants to exercise, he should enter Gym.

If he's an apprentice then, his master is very unprofessional.

if that is how the person that produced the car carried the engine inside surely you won't meet the car in one piece.

Free yourself from this your typical black man mentality. Work smart, don't work hard

We learn everyday
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by erico2k2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Heavy or not, if money or machine can do it for me, I will leave it for them. That way, I free myself and have more time for some other important things in life! "As long as those two options are available" for me, "as much as possible" I wouldn't try to do their jobs.

It's a principle that's practically applicable to everything in life.

Do you think the Bible or God himself was wrong when He said money answereth all things?

I want to close this back and forth here if you still don't understand my metaphorical speaking, try ask the man that trekked for Buhari how he's doing now. He was even lucky that men of the underworld did not get him!

https://saharareporters.com/2018/08/10/man-who-trekked-yola-abuja-buhari-still-suffering-leg-injury-three-years-after
Bro leave this money matter only broke people try too hard to impress others that they have money.However my point is this.somepeople enjoy doing stuff and derive pleasure from doing so.its called DIY.Life is choice driven.If you own a car in Nigeria ask yourself this.howmanyechanics have an impact wrench let alone an Engine lift.How many of them habe a hear box lift
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Passionnn:

Some of you are just too harsh in your criticism.
Why not consider the positive in all this such as recommending that he be trained in weightlifting...
This is what I have been trying to say They are all here showing off as of their own mechanic has Engine lift or oimpact wrenches.
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by erico2k2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
What is a car?
that thing u sit on n drives.
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by diogo23: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

If he’s my brother, I would have cautioned him never to repeat such act again, that’s very unprofessional, it’s 2023 for God sake , what if something goes wrong, and the engine shift, so we start looking for who to donate legs or what? Even the car is not safe working that way.
I can only give him an accolade for lifting that heavy engine but not for working safe.
So you can't help him if he is not ýour brother? People like you will insult people for not helping others
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by diogo23: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You did not answer my question!
Modified:

Exactly dear! Some people cannot live without seeing something to complain of

They are just insatiable!
I wanted to see him answer your question but he left it and be talking trash

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
I doubt...
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by tooth4tooth: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ekpeitut:
RIP lower back. shocked
Only a few will understand this comment.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Maryam1234(f): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Man of the moment
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by DMerciful(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Car thats too common n cheap, go sleep!
erico2k2:

that thing u sit on n drives.
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Charlie2020(f): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b99BbcU5uII

This Nigerian mechanic has gone viral worldwide after a video of him surfaced showing him lifting a car engine out of the car with his bare hands shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnNrHqOuwMm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

smiley
Half engine grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by dmangodwin(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Will you provide him with the machine Abi you provide am, him no use am

Or do you suggest he sits around waiting for a machine undecided

So who is mentally lazy now

Almost every mechanic workshop has the machine to lift engine in n out of cars
This is just a show of strength .
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by Ifakiland(m): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
dazzlingd:

I'm telling you, poor people always feel na until dem use physical power do aomething naim be "I'm not lazy" the way he lifted that engine could hurt his back and make him serious ill. What happened to using a pulley system.....
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by malvisguy212: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
dazzlingd:

If you are someone that will get a job done using the most complicated method, you are dumb.
No one will hire you
come bro. waiting una want ? is there any thing you guys will not complain ? you think the mechanic can afford a crane ? not to talk of machine ? the guy see it that he can raise the engine with his hand. he wouldn't even try to raise a hillux or Lexus engine
Re: This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine by balladin: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Here's an Olympic gold medalist in weightlifting wasting away. Guy should shift his vocation asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.