Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

World's Most Powerful Passports - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Powerful Passports (29418 Views)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by braunny(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2023
merits:

So Naija no dey,I must take this up,trash nonsense.
abeg where u see this lawyer
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon2:

But at least they have better bilateral agreements with nearly first world nations. Would you say ill of Rwanda? with Rwandese Passport i can go to Australia , No visa. From 3rd world, Rwanda is becoming First world. Why can't Nigeria emulate something like that?

Na lie. The Nigerian passport is stronger than rwanda isn't visa free to Australia. If it was rwanda will be empty.

Australia is grey. The green parts are the ones you can travel to without visa.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by bobosydney: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2023
I'm glad and thank God that I got number 7th (New Zealand) and that can take me to 186 countries.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by TheChameleon: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Biafuro Passport wouldn't even enter Hell Fire
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Tingotoe: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon2:

You voted Buhari in 2015 abi? This is the result. Then when you vote an idiot like Tinubu, we would be travelling to only 3 countries visa free , then if shettima comes in as president (because they will kill your tinubu if care is not taken) we would only go to islamic nations visa free , not saudi arabia or Qatar, the likes of Chad, Burkina faso, Mali and maybe what is this very useless country again, Guinea Conakry... ehen

You know You Nigerians do not like good things before.. I hope you vote rightly this time.
Did Buhari send all those drug dealing Inyamurin to tarnish our imagine on the global scene? No! The illegal activities of those Nigerians abroad is responsible for our poor image and we all know which part of the country they come from

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Salvation2: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
All these first class passports are good and they give u a good moral when ur at any airport in the world. Unfortunately many do not have the passport to eternal life.
Jesus is the passport to heaven. We must repent today so that we can access this devine passport. God bless u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Joyceaile(f): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Seychelles has the strongest passport in Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Spain007(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2023
No.3
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by gimakon2(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Tingotoe:
Did Buhari send all those drug dealing Inyamurin to tarnish our imagine on the global scene? No! The illegal activities of those Nigerians abroad is responsible for our poor image and we all know which part of the country they come from

When you talk, i laugh. So The "Iyamri" doing drugs are the reason they ban passport which is a governmental Right and property? Other tribes do not commit crimes overseas, just the Igbos alone. You make me believe you wasted money to get education and question how you managed to come about your university degree.. In the obvious, you do not sound knowledgeable but let me school you. So at airport, after "Business or pleasure" they follow up with "are you Iyamurin and do you do drugs?"

I have been to 11 countries, the major reason for country differences, one of it was bad character from the Nigerian people, few days ago, the british Police arrested a fellow who was sex starved and was prone to have sex with a minor, that one is iyamurin too? grin, So Sex related offence is no offence and the British Police asked according to you "You are iyamurin and you want to have sex after drugs too...grin"

If your government makes visa differences a complex complexity despite having presence of business of the second citizens of the other country, (Name the first world nation Nigeria has alliances with) there is no way they can let them pass. Ask why Nigerians once paid reciprocity fees, you will call it because of Iyamurin too...

Like i said, i need to question the way you graduated from university. Cos The way you showcased your stupidity this morning , e strong. Your hate for Igbo tribe don make you no get sense again. If i be your papa, i do demand refund, u just go waste money for university.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by sukkot: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2023
i need that Afghanistan passport. am a rebel
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by DaveHarry(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2023
WTF! Where is my dear Nigeria? Wayo dey dis tin.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Solocoin: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2023
But what parameters are they using in rating this passports to be better than others, because Somalia having a better Passport than country like Nigeria, South Africa, Morocco etc is what I don't really understand.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by aklion: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Naija de which position mbok... Abi we no even get position... Chai my father my father

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Solocoin:
But what parameters are they using in rating this passports to be better than others, because Somalia having a better Passport than country like Nigeria, South Africa, Morocco etc is what I don't really understand.

- Tourism => country should be open to tourism, (Seychelles , Mauritius is an example)
- Governmental policies and ease of business thereby forming good bilateral rights between the 2 countries
- Currency is one thing too
- Freedom of Democracy
- No political instability

If these 4 can be accomplished, you good to go. China is visa free to 40 countries, because some of their policies are not on the bright side of nations.

Read up more on these from the internet.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by yomi531(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Nice one
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Fearyourcreator: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
veekid:
If there's a list for world's most useless passports, y'all know who gon top the list. Tueeehhh
Nigeria dont need you

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Victorclean1: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Our terrorists islamic demons taking the last positions. World will be a better place without Islam
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Enumerator(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy
eliyke:
oga chosen calm down,we dey talk of earth,no come dey put fear 4 person body
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by donproject2(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2023
BloomingDale:
I’m sure Nigeria will be last with all the shameless drug carrying and yahoo yahoo immoral beings.

The thread said Afghanistan
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by donproject2(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Shawl001:

See the way I was scrolling down to quickly see, what number Nigeria is. It's pathetic.
Nigeria needs help.
Truly, with all that we have and our diversity...nations should be thrilled to visit us, or come to stay with us.

But, the reverse is the case.
We need to make the right choice this election. Pls, I beg everyone.

Canada, China, Mexico is not there

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by tishbite42: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2023
femimailbox:

I don't think you grasp the context of this writeup, it's not them visiting us! But we visiting other countries Visa free or Visa on arrival. I think US is not among top 10 too.
If I'm right I believe Nigeria has Visa free to upto 50 countries (not sure). We will get there by God's grace. Just vote right (not who has the sweetest tongue but check their history and background also their antecedent and vote right)
US is not among top 10 too?!
Shey you dey whine me ni??
Check the list again

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Victorclean1:
Our terrorists islamic demons taking the last positions. World will be a better place without Islam

Nigeria is gradually drifting towards that juncture now grin
Britain really did a terrible thing to unite us and Northern Muslims together. I wonder what their Sheikhs teach them in Masjid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2023
tishbite42:

US is not among top 10 too?!
Shey you dey whine me ni??
Check the list again

Its a country. They have rigid laws to immigration at some point. Its understood they did not make it there.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by CaptainFM1: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Decentdave:
Where USA passport come dey?

Try to dey read the main article.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by iamsolasoul(f): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Wow what a bounce back for Germany, Japan, UK , and US… God bless us all

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Kelvin3476: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2023
alizma:
Before you run down your country as usual, note that china, Russia, south Africa etc are not there
IF NO BE AFGHAN, PALESTINE, SOMALIA AND CO TERRORISTS RIDEN NATIONS ; WHY DO U THINK NAIJAS CAN VISIT FREELY ?

IF MAURITIUS AND BARBADOS COMOT US FROM FROM THEIR VISA FREE NATIONS NA FINISH BE THAT .

JUST NO CALL 9JA NAME HERE.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Kelvin3476: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Tingotoe:
the hardship in 9ja will help u remember that u dnt come back poor after traveling.

bad governance affects all sector of a country.

u just talked like an urching

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by ariesbull: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
kereman1:
I don't even understand this shit. Are they indirectly travelshaming our Nigeria international passport.
Even USA Monday for top 10
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by ariesbull: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

the hardship in 9ja will help u remember that u dnt come back poor after traveling.

bad governance affects all sector of a country.

u just talked like an urching
apart from religion
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Kelvin3476: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
apart from religion
RELIGION DID WHAT ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom, 3 Dead, Others Injured (Disturbing Photos) / Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.