Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

World's Most Powerful Passports - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Powerful Passports (29417 Views)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tats:

That is old information. These things change. Rwanda Citizens can apply for Australia eVisa. Do more Google search or go to the Renowned "Passport Index" website and search for Rwanda Passport Dashboard and check Australia

Rwanda passport has a better mobility score of 71 countries versus that of Nigeria with 54 countries

It's a lie. This is from the Australian government website. Rwandans arent eligible for e visa. If they were, rwanda will be empty. Rwanda is a much bigger shithole than Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Tats(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's a lie. This is from the Australian government website. Rwandans arent eligible for e visa. If they were, rwanda will be empty. Rwanda is a much bigger shithole than Nigeria.

You are right. Although those websites you pasted are not the official government websites. The first one is actually a commercial website.
This is the correct one:
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by emmaodet: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Juoflife1(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
You think it's only drugs that tarnished Nigerias image? It is not drugs because most countries do drugs. It's fraud, yahoo and cultism which is mostly perpetrated by Yoruba people
Tingotoe:
Did Buhari send all those drug dealing Inyamurin to tarnish our imagine on the global scene? No! The illegal activities of those Nigerians abroad is responsible for our poor image and we all know which part of the country they come from
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by BanyXchi: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Juoflife1:
You think it's only drugs that tarnished Nigerias image? It is not drugs because most countries do drugs. It's fraud, yahoo and cultism which is mostly perpetrated by Yoruba people
you're very delusional, drugs is the main that tarnish Nigeria's image. Also the cultists and fraudsters in Asia are mostly ibos.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Juoflife1(f): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Most countries do drugs and some herbs is legal in some countries. Like I said, drugs is not the only evil that tarnished Nigerias image. Fraud, yahoo, violence is the main thing. Advice your Yoruba people to stop fraud and Yahoo.
BanyXchi:
you're very delusional, drugs is the main that tarnish Nigeria's image. Also the cultists and fraudsters in Asia are mostly ibos.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Yoighaman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
merits:

So Naija no dey,I must take this up,trash nonsense.

LOL... smiley
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
emmaodet:

grin

Like I for fear. Singapore wey even give Nigeria access, see wetin we do lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by lordally(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:

I been day use my second SN, one idiot annoy me, i fire am , na em Mod ban me for sometime make i cool temper.

Welcome.... Abeg no make MOD ban u again o... I dey feel you for here! grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
lordally:

Welcome.... Abeg no make MOD ban u again o... I dey feel you for here! grin

grin No wahala.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
BanyXchi:

Brain day pain you. Brain day really pain you honestly. You go come public forum day talk nonsense from your toilet way day smell anyhow way u call mouth. Which one be Mostly Igbos? Because Nairaland decided to be a tribal forum na em u no wan agree to see sense get.
You day denigrate igbo tribe, money you no get, sense you no get. Them better pass you in all ramifications, yet you no wan comot that shit way day inside your head way u call brain. Plenty dirty talk and dirty mind, mouth day smell join.
Who told you its only the Igbos who do drugs and cultism? Who told you its one tribe that is causing the governmental reasons why them change polices for visas? So South africa way change visa policies to e-visa na because Yorubas beg them? Or America way add reciprocity fees for visas before na because Igbos carry drugs go America, as them remove am, Yoruba beg them. Oloribu. Mumu day worry you.

Idiots like you are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is, Later you go blame Buhari, when all the wickedness for this world day inside your carton way you call head.

Carry your nonsense comot my face abeg.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by emmaodet: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Like I for fear. Singapore wey even give Nigeria access, see wetin we do lol.

It is even the ''Rwanda is a far more shit hole than Nigeria'' that got me cracking.

There is this big hype about Rwanda that makes other african countries look like shit but the truth is that rwanda is also a very big shit hole compared to others like Nigeria.

My brother, i am back to Angola again and i just took my time to look at their capital now and it is a very big big shit hole.

Thatched and mud houses everywhere in Capital ooooooo. Capital just look like ibadan.
Walahi, PH and calabar fine pass this place
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
emmaodet:

It is even the ''Rwanda is a far more shit hole than Nigeria'' that got me cracking.

There is this big hype about Rwanda that makes other african countries look like shit but the truth is that rwanda is also a very big shit hole compared to others like Nigeria.

My brother, i am back to Angola again and i just took my time to look at their capital now and it is a very big big shit hole.

Thatched and mud houses everywhere in Capital ooooooo. Capital just look like ibadan.

Go Morocco na. or Tunisia.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
emmaodet:

I used to assume that Nigeria was the most hopeless country on earth till I got the opportunity to travel to other African countries and omho compared to others, I thank God I was born here. I went to Liberia and was like omho na country be this. I rather live in my village than live in Liberia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Johnchrix(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I used to assume that Nigeria was the most hopeless country on earth till I got the opportunity to travel to other African countries and omho compared to others, I thank God I was born here. I went to Liberia and was like omho na country be this. I rather live in my village than live in Liberia.

I remember 2009 when a guest speaker visited my church from Liberia for a sermon, after the sermon, he ask our pastor to raise money for him to buy bass and lead guitar..A few of our choir members followed him upon leaving to train his choir members in Liberia.. Everywhere no be I de Abroad o.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by emmaodet: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by emmaodet: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:

Go Morocco na. or Tunisia.

They are more of arabs than black africans. I am talking about sub-sahara africa here
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
emmaodet:

They are more of arabs than black africans. I am talking about sub-sahara africa here

I know what you mean.
I am planning on Visiting Tunisia this year tho. Make i day use style day learn Europe weather for there small small
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by emmaodet: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:

I know what you mean.
I am planning on Visiting Tunisia this year tho. Make i day use style day learn Europe weather for there small small

grin grin grin

it's ok bro
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

it's ok bro

Ehen nu.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Realteeyee123(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shawl001:

They don't have to be there, before Nigeria is listed. Hey are not our yardstick. They shouldn't be.

#I get your point though, but I chose not to accept the excuse.

Lol Canada is there now check the list
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Liberia by default no get money na. Haba. Visit Cape verde, you would speak otherwise. E get country you go visit, you go just tire by default, i understand you no worry.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:

Liberia by default no get money na. Haba. Visit Cape verde, you would speak otherwise.

I dont rate any country in Africa aside the North African countries and South Africa. I travelled to Morocco and thought I was in europe. So developed in terms of infrastructure. All parts of black Africa is a shithole.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I dont rate any country in Africa aside the North African countries and South Africa. I travelled to Morocco and thought I was in europe. So developed in terms of infrastructure. All parts of black Africa is a shithole.

Those ones Solid, This one Morocco say them wan join ECOWAS , make black africa no go put spit inside their hand. I use God name beg them.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by lordally(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:

Brain day pain you. Brain day really pain you honestly. You go come public forum day talk nonsense from your toilet way day smell anyhow way u call mouth. Which one be Mostly Igbos? Because Nairaland decided to be a tribal forum na em u no wan agree to see sense get.
You day denigrate igbo tribe, money you no get, sense you no get. Them better pass you in all ramifications, yet you no wan comot that shit way day inside your head way u call brain. Plenty dirty talk and dirty mind, mouth day smell join.
Who told you its only the Igbos who do drugs and cultism? Who told you its one tribe that is causing the governmental reasons why them change polices for visas? So South africa way change visa policies to e-visa na because Yorubas beg them? Or America way add reciprocity fees for visas before na because Igbos carry drugs go America, as them remove am, Yoruba beg them. Oloribu. Mumu day worry you.

Idiots like you are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is, Later you go blame Buhari, when all the wickedness for this world day inside your carton way you call head.

Baba don start again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laf won keeh me!!!
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
lordally:

Baba don start again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laf won keeh me!!!

This stupid human being day vex me jare, Them talk e day say Igbos, which tribe no get bad people. When God day create am, e say make God no give am sense. Shay Igbos be the people way say Make US day add reciprocity fee for visas ? abi na Igbos say make Southy change visas to e-visas? Abi Igbos say make Rwanda change to visa free for Nigeria?

Person go exchange he brain for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by BanyXchi: 1:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Juoflife1:
Most countries do drugs and some herbs is legal in some countries. Like I said, drugs is not the only evil that tarnished Nigerias image. Fraud, yahoo, violence is the main thing. Advice your Yoruba people to stop fraud and Yahoo.
Osuu again your cursed tribe is the one tarnishing the image of this country everywhere, don't try to deflect or project that at all.. from drugs to fraud and cultism, you dominate everything from Asia to Middle east.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by BanyXchi: 1:43am On Jan 12, 2023
gimakon:

you wrote a whole bunch of nonsense Omo nna.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by lordally(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
gimakon:

This stupid human being day vex me jare, Them talk e day say Igbos, which tribe no get bad people. When God day create am, e say make God no give am sense. Shay Igbos be the people way say Make US day add reciprocity fee for visas ? abi na Igbos say make Southy change visas to e-visas? Abi Igbos say make Rwanda change to visa free for Nigeria?

Person go exchange he brain for nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin Lwkmd my belle ooo

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by Juoflife1(f): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Find the nearest transformer hug. Fraudster.
BanyXchi:
Osuu again your cursed tribe is the one tarnishing the image of this country everywhere, don't try to deflect or project that at all.. from drugs to fraud and cultism, you dominate everything from Asia to Middle east.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by OmoErelu222: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Who is talking about heaven here Mr pastor
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports by XAUBulls: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Harare Gallery (zimbabwe): Have A Look, Please! / Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom, 3 Dead, Others Injured (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.