Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant (5063 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / I'm Doomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Bradford111(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Please I need advice on how to go about this she just got admission into the uni the pregnancy is about 2 month old
I need help please Nigerians
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Jashub: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations, you're now a father . So take responsibility for your actions

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Banilla: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Be a man and claim your child. Even God said an irresponsible father is no better than an infidel.

21 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by ZINNYBANKS: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
For this buhari regime shocked

11 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
The only one you should be crying to for help right now is your pe*** . We were told it has a mind of it's own. Ask him for help.

BTW you are not doom yet, wait till the baby is born then you will know what damnation is. Good Luck to you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
When you were enjoying yourself, you didn't tell us. Please, when she puts to bed, let us know so we sef can come and enjoy naming rice.

Abstain from premarital sex, una no go hear.

24 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Candidlady: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
ijust pity the poor girl you got pregnant.
for shame

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by purehustle101(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Do what's on your mind.

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
For this buhari regime shocked
Obi is coming..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
ijust pity the poor girl you got pregnant.

for shame
sharrap you...

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Silentgroper(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:
When you were enjoying yourself, you didn't tell us. Please, when she puts to bed, let us know so we sef can come and enjoy naming rice.

Abstain from premarital sex, una no go hear.
he wasn't the only one enjoying himself

5 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
he wasn't the only one enjoying himself

Him and his enjoyment partner should enjoy their baby.

15 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Silentgroper(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:

Him and his enjoyment partner should enjoy their baby.
better

5 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by aisha1314(f): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:
Please I need advice on how to go about this she just got admission into the uni the pregnancy is about a month old

Tell her to go for an abortion straight!!! Please always practice safe response sex by using condoms and contraceptives!!!

13 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by swaley: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Chill. Obi would make pampers free

10 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by SIONKPO1(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
I must say it's a very critical decision to make,but I will advice she keeps the Pregnancy and defile the Admission but you have to provide her the basic things she needs and if possible marry her

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Banilla: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2023
SIONKPO1:
I must say it's a very critical decision to make,but I will advice she keeps the Pregnancy and defile the Admission but you have to provide her the basic things she needs and if possible marry her
Cast her future away, because? You think it would be easy for her to go back? Lol grin

Better she aborts the baby.

Once she becomes a mother, she's gonna stay a mother... And the op doesn't seem like the responsible type, imagine him asking us what he should do with his child. Lol

He can't afford to take care of the woman.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Bradford111(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Tell her to go for an abortion straight!!! Please always practice safe response sex by using condoms and contraceptives!!!

She just told me is 2 months old
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Okoroawusa: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
When you were digging her did you tell us?

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by spencekat(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Nigerians can be hypocritical.Even people who have had these experiences are forming saints.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by potbelly(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Bros...
Pampers don cost o...
Congratulations sha...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Kajafoc: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Thank God for this goodnews

Op, I am so happy for u

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:
Please I need advice on how to go about this she just got admission into the uni the pregnancy is about 2 month old
You just ruined a life. Now her admission ll be tough cos I dunno how she ll Cole with scope and preggy or school and nursing a child.
Your dic k should be rendered impotent till you a stable to marry the girl.
Go and inform your parents, both you n the girl.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Sweetvie: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations grin
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by vErndor: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
As if condon no be 200 naira only. dey play. Just dey play.

✅✅✅✅✅✨✨✨✨✨✨ Get Google voice,
✅Fb accounts.(dating ✅All country WhatsApp numbers(us,UK, Canada etc)

✅ Netflix premium acc

✅ Hacked Netflix

✅ WhatsApp spy app ✅V.p.n
✅IG
✅DStv logs Contact /. .. o9�°° 5�,,,775°9�3

✨✨✨✨✨������
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by detectivejones: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Which one is you nee help Nigerians. i'm a pro life, so my advice is you both talk to your parents and see how they can support
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Ishilove: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:
Congrats. Invite us for the naming

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:

angry
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:

is she lightskin? angry
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by BamakSNR(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Father your baby in peace please.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by BigYash: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Them no dey sell condom for your area ni? Better go and start making arrangements to marry her.. Wetin 5h worth of CD for do for you easily,now if you buy pampers and baby food for two months,your preek go lean. You weren't even afraid of STDs. Idiota!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Emeraldicon(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Haba, that innocent baby didn't force them to have premarital sex, Abortion is murder hope you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / When A Woman Loves A Man Truly....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.