Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant (5087 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / I'm Doomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Laturuturu: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:
Please I need advice on how to go about this she just got admission into the uni the pregnancy is about 2 month old
I need help please Nigerians

How much is condom ?
Kiss is 200
Gold circle 150

Why na.....do u want safe abortion pills
I can recommend some

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by SGANIVA(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations,thank your God and take responsibility for your actions, the baby will be a blessing to you

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Solofresh2: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
angry grin
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Sukkyy2010: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
ijust pity the poor girl you got pregnant.

for shame
Why did you center the blame on the guy, why not pity the foolish girl who spread wide her leg when she suppose to prioritize her education.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by franklingud(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations bro you are going to be a father.
Accept responsibility for your actions and watch God bless you abundantly... Amen
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by toujurs: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:
When you were enjoying yourself, you didn't tell us. Please, when she puts to bed, let us know so we sef can come and enjoy naming rice.

Abstain from premarital sex, una no go hear.
You still want to come and eat rice, with the way he is crying. grin.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Lurdd: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Op
Do what's on your mind..I know your plans is to abort it, how old are you to start with
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by sageb: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
SIONKPO1:
I must say it's a very critical decision to make,but I will advice she keeps the Pregnancy and defile the Admission but you have to provide her the basic things she needs and if possible marry her

DEFER ADMISSION not defile admission.
Nevertheless, for she has to pay acceptance fee, go for the departmental/Faculty screening before writing to the Registrar for deferment of admission.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Sabiboy12398: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why you no use condom at the first place?

You wanted to enjoy raw�... Now see what you got yourself into
Well, don't panic! God knows the best
Just try to work harder
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by TheBTCinvestor: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sabiboy12398:
Why you no use condom at the first place?

You wanted to enjoy raw�... Now see what you got yourself into
Well, don't panic! God knows the best
Just try to work harder

Hahahaha Raw grin ; grin grin the way u said it is very funny
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by MDK777: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
What I have been looking for! Wonderful! How I wish I am in your shoes! Anyway congrats
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by mrcrabs(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Condom dey, contraceptive dey and you know use any one, funny things is both Don cost upto a 1000naira, now you go get pikin way you go dey buy baby milk for 5k or more. You see how expensive it is to be stupid.

Good luck and welcome to fatherhood
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Red02(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Bradford111(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Laturuturu:

How much is condom ?
Kiss is 200
Gold circle 150

Why na.....do u want safe abortion pills
I can recommend some

Yes please do
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by fkj950ax(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by damosky12(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:

Yes please do

If anything happens to that girl, you will be altering the cause of your life. You will regret it.

Let her parents know what's up and let them decide.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by starpower(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bradford111:
Please I need advice on how to go about this she just got admission into the uni the pregnancy is about 2 month old
I need help please Nigerians
depends on the course and school. Which school and tribe. Have a suggestion. Did she provide scan
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by JustStupidity: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congrats Daddy
You're now a father. That's good

Start from going to the market to price baby's milk and other stuff.

So you have mind to jump in without protection and also the gut to cum in this regime

Anyway it's a good thing. Congrats
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by imagrg(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
You are about to commit your first murder
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by PerfectMan24: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
What do u do for a living?
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by MrBroke(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Don't you fuckin kill that boy you gat. You are now a father, you gat a son. Congratulation
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Obaaderemi2: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

You just ruined a life. Now her admission ll be tough cos I dunno how she ll Cole with scope and preggy or school and nursing a child.
Your dic k should be rendered impotent till you a stable to marry the girl.
Go and inform your parents, both you n the girl.
She ruined her own life. Why did she allow him to sleep with her in the first place when she knew she had a lot in front of her?
Most of these young boys out there are completely irresponsible but they are the type most of the young girls out there desire. She ruined her own life, Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Obaaderemi2: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
mrcrabs:
Condom dey, contraceptive dey and you know use any one, funny things is both Don cost upto a 1000naira, now you go get pikin way you go dey buy baby milk for 5k or more. You see how expensive it is to be stupid.

Good luck and welcome to fatherhood
The baby fit become great in life nah. grin
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by ModCaller: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
This OP na attention seeker.

He has been making things up.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by OperationalVehi: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
You don't know how lucky you are
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Oracleee: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
You can opt for abortion. It's not too late.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by mrcrabs(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The baby fit become great in life nah. grin

No be lie but they will go through things before it gets to that stage.

Mine is he shouldn't dare allow that baby to suffer afterall na him and the gf run the matter.

It is well
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
SIONKPO1:
I must say it's a very critical decision to make,but I will advice she keeps the Pregnancy and defile the Admission but you have to provide her the basic things she needs and if possible marry her
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Spandau: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
ijust pity the poor girl you got pregnant.

for shame

The future is getting pregnant for shame
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by ObalendeCMS: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
My greatest fear atm.
Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by Verifiedtrader(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Man up OP!
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income / I Waited For Him For Over Two Years / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.