Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy (11103 Views)

Seme/krake Joint Border Post To Be Private Sector Driven / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Go and ask your obi.diot, feminine voice mistress the contextual meaning, cretin embarassed

I no ask you before you carry yourself come answer.

Abi your name nah Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by jahsharon: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2023
No need of talking. Your CV is Lagos.

Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary's CV is Anambra

Kwakwanso CV is Kano

Atikulation CV is Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by pquaver(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Truf:
Sense is far from you gee, you must have flushed your brain away. BTW, I had a migraine trying to understand the crap you wrote.

Why would you not have headache? What can an Obingo understand outside its name and fetch?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

Read what I wrote again.
I no want your own explanation. Make the man come explain. Nah so you explain for Buhari time give us. See us now!

IF it is TInubU you are referring to, infact he needs not explain anything again, Lagos runs on BAT blueprints which makes it the 2nd largest economy in west africa, incase you still can't comprehend,i mean Lagos state economy is bigger & better than most countries economy in west africa.

In nigeria today the best enabling environment for businesses is still Lagos .. so whatever explanation you seek from Tinubu is an overview of Lagos performance, just be open minded and you will see it. ciao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by petermichaels(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2023
WITH WHICH STRENGHT WILL YOU USE? TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOU SHALL SPEND MOST TIME.... IN LONDON GETTING CHECKED UP AND THOSE YOU PUT IN CHARGE WILL CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOUR PEOPLE APC,STOP. ITS BETTER WE PREVENT THAT
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

IF it is TInubU you are referring to, infact he needs not explain anything again, Lagos runs on BAT blueprints which makes it the 2nd largest economy in the world, incase you still can't comprehend,i mean Lagos state economy is bigger & better than most countries economy in west africa.

In nigeria today the best enabling environment for businesses is still Lagos .. so whatever explanation you seek from Tinubu is an overview of Lagos performance, just be open minded and you will see it. ciao

You guys lie effortlessly like Tinubu. Just read what you wrote.

You said," Lagos runs on BAT blueprints which makes it the 2nd largest economy in the world." When did Lagos acquired such status? undecided

Which mumu blue print that he couldn't give Buhari.

Do you know the highest investor in Lagos are, private Nigerian citizens, federal government, private foreigner and Lagos state in that order.

I doubt you can comprehend what that data set mean.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Scamburster(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

You guys lie effortlessly like Tinubu. Just read what you wrote.

You said," Lagos runs on BAT blueprints which makes it the 2nd largest economy in the world." When did Lagos acquired such status? undecided

Which mumu blue print that he couldn't give Buhari.

Do you know the highest investor in Lagos are, private Nigerian citizens, federal government, private foreigner and Lagos state in that order.

I doubt you can comprehend what that data set mean.
You are wasting your time quoting people they shared the same line of thought on whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by TGreatGatsby: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2023
pacespot:
Na only quotes we dey read from bulaba these days, nobody dey see the video where he made all this statement watch again. Den don dey hide the man grin

When are we going to have the presidential debate for this election, or there is no one this time round?

How can there be presidential debate when Tinubu & Atiku that are among the front runners in this election are forming “bigger than thee”.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by HenryWilliams(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Run as Private driven and pocket 10% via AlphaBeta.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by seunayantokun(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2023
The idea is good but not on the hand of thieves like Tinubu himself who steal public funds to become private sector captains.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Better adjust your mind to reality.

That means the town different from balablu is the reality right?

When will Africa stop deceiving them self in the name of tribalism and everyone want to go to a country that's working?

When are we going to stop fooling our self.

This is how we brought buhari, imagine plenty red flag yet many still remains fools
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by bdon123(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
If u like run public sector or drugs based economy.....u still wont win.Obidients are here to deny u mr Druglord of that ur lifetime ambition of ruling our dear country.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Famousmoni111: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
He nor go better for una normally all this old fools imagine people that ruling Nigeria are older than it no history cuz they are the history thief and lies everywhere once he enter there now he go turn Nigeria to something else
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Like my father.

I agree
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
ewey! Zukwanike ka ekpere ruo oru n'isi gi.

Gi kwesili gwa onwe gi.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Lets even assume you know dey the videos buh are you not also seeing pictures of him in all meeting abi se o ko oju si'apo nii. person when dem dey hide go dey take pictures .... you won't see the video on blog becos he did not goof, that what sells buh if you are serious minded you can find all the videos on Youtube.

ciao

Is it the same Tinubu that they don't allow independent journalists into any town halls or events he is holding. Any videos that get posted by people in his circle have been doctored already, you really know this right?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by pacespot(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
TGreatGatsby:

How can there be presidential debate when Tinubu & Atiku that are among the front runners in this election are forming “bigger than thee”.

And it beats my imagination that some Nigerians are still planning to vote these two who have no regards for them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by TGreatGatsby: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
pacespot:

And it beats my imagination that some Nigerians are still planning to vote these two who have no regards for them.

Beats me too, comrade

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Atiku said something similar and was criticized by Tinubu's mob. grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by erumena(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now

Are you conceding defeat already, he is not the only aspirant now?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
pacespot:

Is it the same Tinubu that they don't allow independent journalists into any town halls or events he is holding. Any videos that get posted by people in his circle have been doctored already, you really know this right?

Is channels not independent enough, or you have your own accredited independent journalist. ignorant is not an excuse go on youtube, if Tinubu circle are in the business of doctoring his video, you won't hear bala blu blu @least.
Tinubu town halling meeting can be streamed lived you don't have to wait on your so called independent journalist to translate for you
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by adekolaelect(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corpse can not resuscitate our dying economy.
only a stupid emature kid can say this.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by omojeesu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Flier:
Government does not work anywhere in the world,only capitalist can fix a nation and you can set that in Lagos right now
Tinubu is the best for Nigeria,Nigeria isn't that difficult to fix,fix exchange rate,increase minimum wage to 200k and hand over every every other thing to capitalist
Before you know it,Nigeria will turn to Dubai thou expensive but people will be able to afford it
Lagos is expensive but people can afford it

"Government doesn't work anywhere in the world" is one funny lie ever told!

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/africaatlse/2018/11/13/the-age-of-fraud-the-link-between-capitalism-and-profiteering-by-deception/

Capitalism is a fraud limited only by the strength of a nation's constitution and its institutions. Our constitution is fraudulent and the institutions are weak and very corrupt. Here capitalism is feudalism and tyranny.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by jamace(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dapagun:
Says nothing wrong with budget deficit; fuel subsidy to go
•Court dismisses PDP suit seeking disqualification of Tinubu, Shettima.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-ill-run-private-sector-driven-economy/
Renewed Lies 2023!

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by pacespot(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Is channels not independent enough, or you have your own accredited independent journalist. ignorant is not an excuse go on youtube, if Tinubu circle are in the business of doctoring his video, you won't hear bala blu blu @least.
Tinubu town halling meeting can be streamed lived you don't have to wait on your so called independent journalist to translate for you

That is why you Tinubu supporters are too difficult to reason with, glaring evidence like, you will still deny it.

Journalists are not allowed to cover Tinubu's live events, hear it from APC spokesperson himself

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2023
pacespot:

That is why you Tinubu supporters are too difficult to reason with, glaring evidence like, you will still deny it.

Journalists are not allowed to cover Tinubu's live events, hear it from APC spokesperson himself

Lately we've seen so much gaffe from BAT, so what exactly are they doctoring, but if you insist BAT town hall meeting are doctored how about you give an example of one in his favor.

According to Apcspoke man said, the tinubu campaign is not against ariseTv covering its event i.e any accredited media house/journalist is welcomed, and he was specific,the no live coverage was for "Lagos NESG" which is even different from main BAT town hall meeting across the states.
I bet you don't even know the meaning of NESG, hate and insincerity won't let you comprehend simple statement. You might need to find someone with an open mind to read & explain those part i highlighted

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Teetechs: 6:23am On Feb 10, 2023
[how much is the mtn mifi

I need 60pcs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo / EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.