Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy (11096 Views)

Seme/krake Joint Border Post To Be Private Sector Driven / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by tonididdy(m): 4:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Jesu shocked

Na only you go buy all of them
Mc Alomo go buy NNPC be that

Oga go and rest, you don try for Lagos,WestAfrica!

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by 1972xy: 4:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corps can not resuscitate our dying economy.
Just wait and see....
No more importation of goods ,no more importation of used parts .....lobatan for Nna .
Nna eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by themanderon: 4:22am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Nigerians should expect heavy taxation from this man

Very heavy but our people have turned a deaf ear to the warnings.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by pquaver(m): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Creamypie:
Crook and schemer. I hate betrayer's. U will never smell the seat. To me, from 2015-2023 no ever exist in Nigeria.

Then u should hate atiku, u should hate obi who betrayed apgan pdp plus ojukwu, u should hate gej for betraying Amaechi and North he had an agreement of 1 term with.. You should hate all who betray but alas hypocrisy will make u pick an chose.. You will offer stupid excuses to justify why d one's u like should be exempted your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Tax isn't an issue.

I Believe in BAT.

You don't have sense
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 14, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
I trust Tinubu whenever he is talking about economics due to his educational career in Chicago state university and his Economic blueprints in LAGOS STATE

You don't have sense
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 14, 2023
1972xy:
Just wait and see....
No more importation of goods ,no more importation of used parts .....lobatan for Nna .
Nna eyes go clear.

Oga you don't have any sense at all
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 14, 2023
pquaver:

Then u should hate atiku, u should hate obi who betrayed apgan pdp plus ojukwu, u should hate gej for betraying Amaechi and North he had an agreement of 1 term with.. You should hate all who betray but alas hypocrisy will make u pick an chose.. You will offer stupid excuses to justify why d one's u like should be exempted your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by coconutbag: 4:34am On Jan 14, 2023
The only thing this guy can build is corruption.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by ThinkSmarter: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

You don't have sense
ewey! Zukwanike ka ekpere ruo oru n'isi gi.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

Ignorant talk. Do you know what a private sector-driven economy is? Google is your friend. Kindly seek knowledge before speaking ignorantly.

There are even specific information related to how a private sector-led economy can benefit Nigeria massively. You people should quit this oronoridial politics of hate, clannish Ness and feudal obduracy you seem incapable of rising above.

As the educated class of Nigeria, you are a big disappointment in comparison to your peers worldwide.

https://marketingedge.com.ng/private-sector-led-economy-dependent-on-virile-and-responsible-governance/

Private sector-led economy dependent on virile and responsible governance.

Nigeria should earnestly emplace a strategy that prioritises helping businesses – from multinational companies to individual entrepreneurs to provide jobs and deliver goods and services, improve market access by rewarding investment and private enterprise, and giving poor people the opportunity to make better use of local and international markets and enhance competition by helping governments to tackle constraints such as corruption, excessive regulation and weak transport links as suggested by Foster.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by 27Pushing30: 4:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corps can not resuscitate our dying economy.
that’s rich coming from someone who can’t spell corpse lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by babyfaceafrica: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

I am not concerned about taxation, UK wey people dey japa tax their citizens heavily! My problem is I hope they won't embezzle the tax and we will see what it is used for

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by omojeesu(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2023
That's it!

Why can't / shouldn't government work?

The government & the people will be sold to the highest bidders.

Government machinery will now totally be used to build private interest.

Liars, deceivers, thieves & robbers....of our common wealth...

AliBaba&The40Thieves....!

Another disaster loading, a worse one, except God shows mercy.....
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2023
27Pushing30:
that’s rich coming from someone who can’t spell corpse lmaooooo

Abi. Jokers labeling others a joke. That is the tragedy of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by omojeesu(m): 4:52am On Jan 14, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

I am not concerned about taxation, UK wey people dey japa tax their citizens heavily! My problem is I hope they won't embezzle the tax and we will see what it is used for

They will do exactly what a cat will do fried fish! Are these ones patriots? These are business men & women to promote the expansion of their empires.... having used their ill-gotten wealth to hijack government machinery. The future is gloomy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 14, 2023
omojeesu:
That's it!

Why can't / shouldn't government work?

The government & the people will be sold to the highest bidders.

Government machinery will now totally be used to build private interest.

Liars, deceivers, thieves & robbers....of our common wealth...

AliBaba&The40Thieves....!

Another disaster loading, a worse one, except God shows mercy.....

Educate yourself abeg. Try, for once, to be part of the solution rather than remain on the side of those who are the problem of Nigeria.

You should, if progressive mentally, refrain from this crude scaremongering nothing can justify if you truly mean well for Nigeria.

https://marketingedge.com.ng/private-sector-led-economy-dependent-on-virile-and-responsible-governance/
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by omojeesu(m): 5:04am On Jan 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

Educate yourself abeg. Try, for once, to be part of the solution rather than remain on the side of those who are the problem of Nigeria.

You should, if progressive mentally, refrain from this crude scaremongering nothing can justify if you truly mean well for Nigeria.

Flawed economic theory because managers are unpatriotic crooks ab initio!

Expecting cats to manage fried fish!

https://ciaotest.cc.columbia.edu/olj/cr/cr_98her01.html

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/africaatlse/2018/11/13/the-age-of-fraud-the-link-between-capitalism-and-profiteering-by-deception/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14am On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin grin Baba wan sign MOU with oyinbos then negotiate his percentage and relax dey Buga as Presido

May God give us the right man to rule. Amen
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by lexy2014: 5:18am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

you are in the spirit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Kingspin(m): 5:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Go to channel Tv and explain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Coolestguy2023: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

Look at Lagos. Will you say the revenue generated in Lagos isn't put into good use? It has become a choice destination for all walks of life
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Truf: 5:45am On Jan 14, 2023
pquaver:

Sense is far from you gee, you must have flushed your brain away. BTW, I had a migraine trying to understand the crap you wrote.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by advanceDNA: 5:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now

U still dey ask.??
..na toll gate baba go put every where with hom company....
Sell all nigerian land to himself...
Install his daughter's comoany as new petroleum management consultant, iya oloja of the whole market for nigeria...

And of course...alpha beta go collect tax on behalf of federal goverment with 20% going into his pocket..the blue print of tax collection used in many APC states
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by emerged01(m): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now
Nothing good is free,you must be ready to pay. Na wetin he mean be that.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
we are not expecting, because he is not going to be president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Golan007: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

You don't have sense

Like your father.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by juman(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2023
He is on point.
Private Sector-Driven Economy is the best path to take.
Private businesses know how to source for money to run their things well.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by IMASTEX: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

See where we dey now
Private driven economy = free for all his guys to enjoy whatever is left.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Kajaard: 6:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
The only thing he can run successfully is a drug empire

Lol cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Ballo1292(m): 6:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

See where we dey now

Private sector driven economy is an economy that companies, SMEs and Proprietors actively engaged in economic activities for the purpose of creating wealth, employment and development in the country. It has less government intervention more than policy formulation and ensuring they adhere to it because their is tendency of cheating and unhealthy competition among the capitalist.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Mccullum: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2023
I trust Tinubu by the virtue of his historical antecedent, he's good to go.

I love him and I will cast my precious vote for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Under Investigation Over Financial Crimes, Smear Campaigns / Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.