Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy (11101 Views)

Seme/krake Joint Border Post To Be Private Sector Driven / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Nigerians should expect heavy taxation from this man

There is heavy taxation in UK & US buh these are plays Nigerians youths are JAPA-ing to the most, so why should taxation always be a big deal in Nigeria.

In as much as there is an enabling ground and govt of the are doling out suitable policies .... business/individual will make good turnover such that tax shouldnt be a problem.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Enyimbamercedes: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2023
There is nothing wrong with "private sector driven economy". The problem is with weak institutions.... weak regulators to be specific. You will just create a new problem with weak regulators!

Look at the DisCos for instance. The privatisation of the power sector has not improved it rather we have DisCos that increase tariff every 6 months with no improvement in supply and NERC is powerless !
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Blaze14k: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

Exactly.. the funny thing is these agbado urchins dont even know what is coming. All they know is tinubu built lagos
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Flier: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2023
omojeesu:
That's it!

Why can't / shouldn't government work?

The government & the people will be sold to the highest bidders.

Government machinery will now totally be used to build private interest.

Liars, deceivers, thieves & robbers....of our common wealth...

AliBaba&The40Thieves....!

Another disaster loading, a worse one, except God shows mercy.....
Government does not work anywhere in the world,only capitalist can fix a nation and you can set that in Lagos right now
Tinubu is the best for Nigeria,Nigeria isn't that difficult to fix,fix exchange rate,increase minimum wage to 200k and hand over every every other thing to capitalist
Before you know it,Nigeria will turn to Dubai thou expensive but people will be able to afford it
Lagos is expensive but people can afford it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Mccullum: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
The only thing he can run successfully is a drug empire

That's how he turned Lagos to drug running State.. your wailing is senseless because it lack facts and beclouded by uncivilized hatred.

Take this to learn on what he meant,
Private sector driven economy is an economy that companies, SMEs and Proprietors actively engaged in economic activities for the purpose of creating wealth, employment and development in the country. It has less government intervention more than policy formulation and ensuring they adhere to it because there is tendency of cheating and unhealthy competition among the capitalists, this is the type of economy system mostly using by Western countries like US, UK, Germany, France, Japan etc.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Dunionk30: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2023
socialmediaman:
His government will be full of corruption, freedom of speech bullying and intimidation, violence, insecurity

People will pay more taxes which will go down the drain as usual with little to show for it and a hype of his achievements media propaganda

We all know how this works

Gibberish and nonsense Baalablu bluhu bulaba
That Image funny ooo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by gbemishile: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Yes o.
Given the successful way the Igbos have been running his empire in India,Malaysia etc.
This man is using ur lineage and generations to make cool money meeeee
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by lomprico(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2023
You mean you will sell all our assets to your friends just like atiku.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Dunionk30: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

There is heavy taxation in UK & US buh these are plays Nigerians youths are JAPA-ing to the most, so why should taxation always be a big deal in Nigeria.

In as much as there is an enabling ground and govt of the are doling out suitable policies .... business/individual will make good turnover such that tax shouldnt be a problem.

And you see Nigerian Government from the Onlook of their Corrupt Practises doling out suitable politicies for business and individual to make Good turnover with Insecurities ,terrible roads ,Banditry ,Terrible Electricity ,...Oga UK Takes Heavy Tax from Their Cirizens ,The People Enjoys the Benefits stop comparing Nigeria To UK ..They are not Mate ....
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Creamypie:
Crook and schemer. I hate betrayer's. U will never smell the seat. To me, from 2015-2023 no ever exist in Nigeria.

Liar! You don't only hate "betrayer's" (sic) you hate all the things God Almighty created, including yourself. How can anyone hate The Jagaban and yet claim to love himself? Na wa for you o!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now

You are just being lazy, Private sector driven economy implies medium/Smes driven economy.

In most developed countries the major driven forces of the economies are majorly the SMES and large firms which are in the hands of private individuals like you & I.

The major setback we have is that the present administration is not doing enough to creat a thriven enabling ground SMEs or neither are there suitable policies to protect infant businesses, its a jungle out there, the operational cost of running a business in Nigeria is killing.

Oga sit back n relax, TInUbu sabi road, safe journey lokan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Flier: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Is that why Obi relocated to Tinubus Lagos?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by seguno2: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

Heavy taxation without commensurate government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance to justify the increased revenue from the people’s pockets.

Is that not how ThiefNuibu has wrecked Lagos since 1999 into debts, massive debts

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by occfx: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

He will give all Nigerian properties to his friends and loyal servants then embedd heavy tax on them forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2023
faceland:
Privatize everything for God sake... Bring in foreign investors and let there be competition.

But is there security, electricity, no harassment from tax people?

Privatization and running a private driven economy share similarity buh they are quiet different. don't get it tew mixed up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Jones4190(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2023
na only tinubu is telling us what he will do, others are busy running street canivals in the name of campaign
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by BennyDGreat: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Flier:
Government does not work anywhere in the world,only capitalist can fix a nation and you can set that in Lagos right now
Tinubu is the best for Nigeria,Nigeria isn't that difficult to fix,fix exchange rate,increase minimum wage to 200k and hand over every every other thing to capitalist
Before you know it,Nigeria will turn to Dubai thou expensive but people will be able to afford it

Greed will not allow private sector raise minimum wage to 200k.... government must look deep into how to increase in export earnings...not from raw materials but from finished products....start with cutting off how much African countries spend on importing certain things...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by seguno2: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Flier:
Is that why Obi relocated to Tinubus Lagos?

Does ThiefNuibu’s house in Abuja mean that he has relocated there
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Robenna(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Which way Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Ayodeoba: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corps can not resuscitate our dying economy.
all this kind abusive talks no Dey mean anything to una until people start Dey give una back una own dose,cry go burst everywhere say people hate Igbo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Pickmycall: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
What did he mean by private sector driven economy? Make una ask am now oh. Nah so Buhari come tell us him dey bring change. We no ask am what kind of change.

See where we dey now
Don't expect anything good from a politician who secure his party presidential primary votes with brown envelopes filled with dollars.Na to come steal he dey after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Fearyourcreator: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
What's wrong paying tax?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by seguno2: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Flier:

ThiefNuibu is best for looting us.

If the Oga agberos has any clue how to make the economy work, please let us know why he was hiding it from Osinbajo and Buhari since 2015.

ThiefNuibu’s cluelessness about the economy is reflected in his suggestion below.

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2023
pacespot:
Na only quotes we dey read from bulaba these days, nobody dey see the video where he made all this statement watch again. Den don dey hide the man grin

When are we going to have the presidential debate for this election, or there is no one this time round?

Lets even assume you know dey the videos buh are you not also seeing pictures of him in all meeting abi se o ko oju si'apo nii. person when dem dey hide go dey take pictures .... you won't see the video on blog becos he did not goof, that what sells buh if you are serious minded you can find all the videos on Youtube.

ciao
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Simeonjoe1: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:

Which would be a good thing.
Expand the tax net to include businesses and individuals not paying before.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by seguno2: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Very true that.

Francis5:
Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by seguno2: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Which would be a good thing.
Expand the tax net to include businesses and individuals not paying before.

How is it a good thing, if ThiefNuibu steals the money as he does with Lagos revenue?

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by nnamdi640: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
The worst is that Area boys will be the ones to co-ordinate it
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Other than a Market driven economy, wouldnt this bring about inflation? Private markets would state their own costs and blame it on the Dollar , owning to the fact, the Dollar is killing the Nigerian market, Like more and more sky rocketed rates of products , would only bring about famine,etc.
A market based economy like china would bring boom. Where everyone would have access to infrastructure and means to import and export produce, there by having license to export to W.Africa, E.Africa and the general public.

There is something you do not know , Nigeria is hungry, Availability of Government Loans to sponsor businesses and then Taxes should be put in place and not moving to 100% Private what have you. Then he would use Alpha beta to ensure and engineer cuts to his own pocket. Someone like Dangote also would start paying Levies to AlphaBeta in Ijora, then a percentage would as usual, come to him. We know as e day go grin

Its well sha. Our Leaders need to start thinking, if you ask me.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by ceejay80s(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Some people will think we just hate this man because he is Yoruba,
Tinubu will make life miserable fore every Nigeria, he wil tax life out of us
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by reddingtonblack: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Dunionk30:
And you see Nigerian Government from the Onlook of their Corrupt Practises doling out suitable politicies for business and individual to make Good turnover with Insecurities ,terrible roads ,Banditry ,Terrible Electricity ,...Oga UK Takes Heavy Tax from Their Cirizens ,The People Enjoys the Benefits stop comparing Nigeria To UK ..They are not Mate ....

Bro you are just dribbling backward, i am only saying what Tinubu said from a practicing point of view is "IDEAL" in as much as he willing and ready to do it.

All those things are basking in are statuo quo challenges we have, but we are discussing the way forward, no one said Nigeria & UK is mate sometimes you people just argue blindly.

if you like count all the problem we have reach a 1000, the goodnews is that these problems can be solved it is just a matter of willingness and ability of the person we elect
Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2023
ceejay80s:

Some people will think we just hate this man because he is Yoruba,
Tinubu will make life miserable fore every Nigeria, he wil tax life out of us

That is the thing. They will now carve out these Touts to Engineer stupidity all over Lagos. another 8 years of suffering Loading if not careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket / Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.